[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suicide Game!

+20
TASTE
Funky Road
Azazel
Panther
Camus
SoulReaver
darthjawafett
Adoamros
TR0LL
Sakura
Snooppee
mariomaker26
Soma
Tal
sacrifice141
Valiant
Frost
Grimblade
Shiki
giDrew
24 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Suicide Game! Empty The Suicide Game!

Post by giDrew Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:41 am

ok i was in our ally RM's forums and i seen a really great idea for a posting game so here it is.....

1) i will name an item to start the game
2) the next person that posts after me has to think of a way to kill their self with the item i named
3) after they kill their self, at the bottom of the post they say "drops (new item here)"
4) the next person after them thinks of a way to kill their self with the new item that the last person dropped, and they MAKE SURE to leave an item for the next person to kill their self with
5) game continues like that. each poster thinks of a way to kill their self with the last item, and drops a new item for the next person

ok so here i go....

Drops a hair comb

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

The Suicide Game! Empty Re: The Suicide Game!

Post by Shiki Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:44 pm

picks hair comb up (it's really sharp) go's to comb hair when it's falls. in trying to catch it it is stuck in ur throat and a fake sword falls out of my pack... or is it fake duhn duhn duhnnnnnn well why yes yes it is
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:14 pm

picks up the fake sword and runs over to tell talent what just happened to shiki!! on the way over drew trips on a tree root and gets impaled clean through the chest with the plastic (but still pointy) sword

after drew falls to the ground in a bloody mess, a marble slowly rolls out of his hand.....

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:27 pm

giDrew wrote:picks up the fake sword and runs over to tell talent what just happened to shiki!! on the way over drew trips on a tree root and gets impaled clean through the chest with the plastic (but still pointy) sword

after drew falls to the ground in a bloody mess, a marble slowly rolls out of his hand.....

The marble is really an explosive, and it blows me up when I try to play marbles with it.

I drop a chunk of clay.

(Lol, this is my favorite game back at RM :D )
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:47 pm

Frost notices the dropped clay is yellow. He runs over to it thinking its the "Mighty Banana" He's been looking for. He shoves it in his mouth and chokes on the super dry clay. He falls to the floor blue and cold, Frost drops a guitar pick.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 am

Drew comes over (stepping on frosts cold, dead body on the way) and picks up the guitar pick. he excitedly starts to rock out, playing air guitar on his ribs to the tune of "the metal" by tenacious D. By the time he realizes the guitar pick is actually a guitar pick shaped Diamond glass cutter, it's already too late.....drews entire small & large intestines, stomach, liver and pancreas drops to the floor with a loud squishy "plop"!

as he slowly bleeds to death, cursing the world with his last breath, he spits out what he never knew would be his last meal........a jolly rancher

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Valiant was eating a taco when he realized over the yard there was a jolly rancher so he picks it up wondering what is it(note:Valiant just crossed the border yet again) so says "What is this".He puts it into his mouth and then chokes upon it. He finally stops choking on but he feels dizzy. as he walks a few more blocks,he also doesnt realize a parasite was inside the jolly rancher.
Days passed and Valiant went to check if hes sick or something and the doctors realize that the parasite was eating him alive from the inside out! The doctors did'nt tell him anything though because his mexican insurance wouldnt cover the cost of surgery. later, when Valiant was sleeping, the parasite made its way up to the heart and quickly ate it. soon, it crawled out of Valiants mouth, hundreds of its babies bursting out behind it.

Valiant had a peice of paper in his left hand when he was sleeping.....
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:20 pm

shiki go's to valients house and finds the corpse, to stop people from thinking he was a suspect he quickly leaves, with a peice of paer stuck to his shoe on his way down a flight of stares he slips due tp the paper it crumples up and flies in the air as shiki falls down the stairs... he survives but te paper lands in his mouth with broken arms shiki is hopelessly suffacating untill he dies.
he dropped a lemony snicket book out of his pocket
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:29 am

Frost walked in the building and noticed the book. "oooo book"
He grabs it and starts to read it. turning the pages Frost decides that he isnt injoying himself. "This Book Sucks!" "It Has Nothing To Do With Bananas Or Giant Mega Chickens!" He tosses the book in the garbage on his way out and gets hit by a car sending him stumbling backwards and falling into a ditch where he broke his neck.
Frost lay there .

Frost drops his Mountain Dew. <--(regular flavor)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:19 pm

I drink the Mountain Dew, but choke on it and die.

I drop a feather.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:09 pm

shiki sees a feather oooooohhhhh i like feathers shiki gets killed by a disease that the feather carried.
drops a lightsaber
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:17 am

Frost finds the lightsaber and starts to do some really bad ass tricks with it. A crowd forms. The cops come to stop Frost and Frost accidentaly kills 2 of them. They arrest Frost and sentence him to 1 day in prison where he dies from very bad tasting food.

A man inside picks up Frost's Reverse Blade and chucks it out the window in memory of Frost. or was it just cause he couldnt use it and hated me......hmmmmmm.

Dropped Reverse Blade.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Shiki Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm

shiki picks up the reverse blade but the cops are coming because he gave frost the lightsaber shiki slips and the blade flys up shiki rolls out of the way. but the blade rolls decapitating shiki.
shiki drops a necklace... the heart of the ocean to e exact muahaha shiki stolez it from teh titanic
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Valiant was going to cross the border again and then he see's the necklace on top of the fence and goes climbs it.As he gets the necklace he says to himself "Imma give this to my mom after I cross the border" but then "la migra" comes and tells Valiant "put your dirty mexican hands on top wear I can see them".Of course Valiant doesnt understand english so he just stares at them then "la migra" comes closer with rifles but Valiant suddenly falls from the EXTREMELY HIGH fence and soon dies...

Valiant had a taco in his bag of luggage.............

Last edited by Valiant on Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:30 am

drew happens to be one of the popo border patrol that was there at the time. like all police, he is crooked so he of coarse goes through valiants bag right away, taking everything of any value (which wasnt much of coarse, i mean the dude was comin here 2 start a new life so obviously his sucked)

while hurredly rifling through the bag, he finds a week old taco and carelessly gobbles it up, not realizing that it was made using filthy, diseased mexican water. he immediately curls up in a ball and starts to feel excruicating pains in his stomach. and so he is rushed to a the closest hospital right away..which happened to b in mexico.

the doctors although not very skilled, fix him up immediately (cuz they know all about sickness from dirty water, its their specialty) upon release from the hospital, he calls to get a ride back to the states by a mexican van taxi service (with no windows). when the driver reaches the destination, the back doors open and 5 mexican thugs are standing there with bats and guns. drew gets sold into slavery of coarse and spends the rest of his days doing extremely hard labor, sexual acts of pleasure & being beaten on an hourly basis until his body finally gives in from all the abuse.

when he finally dies, they toss him into the rio grande river, still clenched in his hands is the tool he has used everyday for the last few years while in the service of the mexicans.....a frying pan(for cooking beans of coarse)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:59 pm

1 shiki finds the frying pan blazing hot in the desert sun falls on it and face is baked untill his eventual death
shiki drops a piece of bannana cake
2 what happened to the necklace, i mean did it go un noticed i mean it's worth more then the hope diamons
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:02 pm

Frost sees the Banana Cake slice and with excitment eats it in one bite. "haha bananas rule". Walking through the Dessert Frost starts to get extreamly parched from the cake. Frost spots a nearby oasis.

Frost stops and gets some nice cool water. Its very refreshing from the heat. He begins to walk bak to his origional path home when suddenly there is an earthquake. Frost is able to hold his ground.

A Giant Dessert Monster breaks out of the crushed earth and attacks Frost. Frost trys to fight the monster but he had nothing to arm himself with. Then He relises he had the Magic Banana in his posestion at the time. He used its power to recreate his Reverse Blade. He used it skillfully and was able to slay the Monster however Dieing later in the dessert from exaustion and servere injurys right next to the border of Texas.

Frost drops The "Special" Wrist Band He Created For Drew that could Harness the BANANAZOOKA.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:10 pm

giDrew wrote:picks up the fake sword and runs over to tell talent what just happened to shiki!! on the way over drew trips on a tree root and gets impaled clean through the chest with the plastic (but still pointy) sword

where the hell did i come from???
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:17 pm

drew sees the BANANZOOKA and quickly picks it up in a flash. he starts to wlk away thinking "man this thing pwns ass!"

as he marvels over the zooks ownageness, hes attacked by a much larger sand monster, what was actually the 1st ones mother! he starts wildly firing off banana rounds but t no avail.by the time he had turned around to start protecting hisself he had already been completely wrapped up into the beast tentacles and swallowed up whole, bananzooka and alll

after the great sand beast licks his lips, he burps up drews last remnent.........a shuriken throwing star

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:43 pm

Soma is walking the dog and discovers a shuriken throwing star. He picks it up deceids to launch the shuriken throwing star from his hand and commands the dog to "fetch".
As the shuriken throwing star is soaring through the air, the dog leaps up to catch it but to only become mauled in the face by the soaring shuriken throwing star. Soma's jaw drops as a stranger walks by and yanks the shuriken throwing star out of the dogs face and says "heres your thrisby". The stranger throws it back to Soma.

FATALITY

A pogo stick is dropped.
Soma
Soma

https://www.facebook.com/ranklin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:44 am

1 whoa im in one of ur sigs
cool!!!!!
2 SHIKI PICK UP THE POGO STICK CHAMPION OF THE EAST he starts to jump after 8 hours of jumping, shiki is tired and does not see the cliff ahead.
FATALITY?
nope no fatality the pogo stick takes the landing but sends shiki flying thousands of feet into the air and hits an airplane jet
ACTUAL FATALITY
shiki drops teh rainbonic bananas
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:43 pm

shiki rocks13 wrote:
shiki drops teh rainbonic bananas

u mean rainbonic banana lol
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:26 pm

talent finds the banana
"ooh banana"
he starts to peel it when he is attacked by...
THE RAINBONIC MONKEY!!!!!!!
HEADSHOT
...anyway i dropped a wooden spatula
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:31 pm

Talent412 wrote:talent finds the banana
"ooh banana"
he starts to peel it

R u making fun of me? Question
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next