[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Suicide Game!

+20
TASTE
Funky Road
Azazel
Panther
Camus
SoulReaver
darthjawafett
Adoamros
TR0LL
Sakura
Snooppee
mariomaker26
Soma
Tal
sacrifice141
Valiant
Frost
Grimblade
Shiki
giDrew
24 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Suicide Game!

Post by Shiki Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:56 pm

oh no there is no rainbonic monkey MRMEW APPEARS AND DESTROYS TALENT revives shiki ya
shiki picks up a spatula and is like oh sweet. the spatula is covered in gasoline and when shiki starts cooking it lights up and the stove explodes.
shiki drops the psychokenisis pin
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Frost is still Freaking out that he ended up surviving the Dessert Creature, hes walking by a recked up stove covered in ashes. He finds the pin and discovers its power. He uses it to teleport around the world looking for Drew to tell him about the mishap and how His New Zooka wont be Ready for another couple of Days. But the government finds out and Captures Frost and tortures him trying to find out everything he knows. Its doesnt work so they decide to keep him in capture for the rest of his life, so he can starve to death. Frost Passes out.

Frost Drops his Grapling Hook which the Guard finds and throws out cause he doesnt know how to use it.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:52 pm

Valiant walks and walks and walks then he finds the grapling hook.Valiant sparks an idea and says to himself "Oh my God its a grapling hook!!!!Hmmm......I could be....The new Samus Aran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".So he goes to Area 51 searching for a suit that looks exactly like Samus Aran and he does.The military finds out that the suit was stolen and so Valiant cruises the world using the grapling hook and using the powers of the suit.The military finds Valiant and shoots him down.They find out that the suit is INDESTRUCTIBLE but Valiant is dieing of thirst and hunger.Soon his minds starts playing tricks on him and eats the grapling hook because his mind tought it was a chocolate bar.Valiant lays dead on the floor and people just pass him not caring about him.

In Valiant's pocket there was a mp3 player with no headphones
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:17 pm

whoa whoa whoa THAT IS NOT WHAT PSYCHO KENISIS PSYCHO KENISIS IS THE ABILITY TO USE LIKE PSYONIC PUNCHES WITH YOUR MIND frost pins 2 me r bananas 2 u
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by mariomaker26 Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

mariomaker26 walk by and starts pickpoceting valiant and piks up the mp3 w/out head phones" wtc (wut the crap) no headphones!?" so he goes 2 the store n buys new headphones. he puts the headphones on and puts the the mp3 on shuffle. emo music starts 2 play and cause his ears to bleed uncontrolably, then the headphones explode and shot out tiny throwing needles.

mariomaker26 drops a master ball
mariomaker26
mariomaker26

https://facebook.com/mariomaker26

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:20 am

Snooppee the dawg is walking through the woods stumbles on a tree root, into a pile of bananas, and begins 2 hear loud music. he Starts freaking out to the jiggly puff song and ash catchem' pops out of the tree naked after fking brock up the ass and sees snooppee thinking it's a jiggly puff cuz he's wasted. Then he picks up the master ball and throws it at snooppee, but since only pokemon get shrunk my the pokeball snooppee is stuck inside of it. and snooppee, being clastraphobic, starts to throw up and has serious diahreah and dies from ingesting the toxic fesis.

but snooppee's woodstock doll fells out of his pocket when Ash atempted to catch him
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 am

*SIGH* nvm. snoopie beat me to the post just as i sent it. :(
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:31 pm

shiki is walking through the forest, he stumbles apon a poke ball spewing puke and feces. he puts a rubber glove on and throws the poke ball. it bursts open and snoopeeee's body appears. after the horid stench from feces puke and a dead rotting body frementing in it, shiki looks at snooopeee's body and yells YES!!!!! NO LONGER WILL HE ANNOY ME IN THE CBOX MUAHAHA. and see's the woodstock doll, picks it up, and walks away. later that day, the woodstock doll gets posessed by a man who wants to steal bodies. he steals shikis body and dies. BUT!!! shiki had a resurection phial, and returns too life. shiki drops a bottle cap.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakura Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:54 pm

the bottle capgoes intomy head and through my brain

i drop megami33

The Suicide Game! - Page 2 Megami

(and that's how we play it on RM)
Sakura
Sakura
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miikuruu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:44 pm

As I'm walking down the street in the mid of night, out of nowhere a bright light engulfs me and I pass out. I wake up trapped inside of an anime, and am killed by the relentless torture of Megami33.

As I fall to the ground, digitally slain, I drop a feather.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:23 pm

shiki u douche!!..

Sum of shiki's resurrection potion fell on snooppee and brought him back to life. wanting revenge he searches for shiki and ash. he carries Ash's dead body over his shoulder his way to shiki's house. When he arrives shiki is sitting in an armchair 15 ft from the door staring at me when i walk in. A huge matrix super fight goes on with futuristic weapons from the conduit. Snooppee ended up killing him but when he investigated the body a feather flew in from the window which snooppee inhaled, choked, and died on.

he drops a voice activated plasma gun
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:10 pm

WOA Snooppee wrote:shiki u douche!!..

Sum of shiki's resurrection potion fell on snooppee and brought him back to life. wanting revenge he searches for shiki and ash. he carries Ash's dead body over his shoulder his way to shiki's house. When he arrives shiki is sitting in an armchair 15 ft from the door staring at me when i walk in. A huge matrix super fight goes on with futuristic weapons from the conduit. Snooppee ended up killing him but when he investigated the body a feather flew in from the window which snooppee inhaled, choked, and died on.

I walk into the house looking for the person I was sent to kill as a mercenary. However, upon seeing the bodies on the floor I assume a battle position and say "I know you're in here.", which triggers the voice-activated plasma gun. The gun blasts me with plasma, and as I begin to desintigrate on the ground, the picture of the person I was sent to kill slowly drifts to the floor.

The Suicide Game! - Page 2 25s544m
That's the dude I was sent to kill.(just a random pic btw :pirat: ) ^
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:31 pm

Grimblade wrote:
WOA Snooppee wrote:shiki u douche!!..

I walk into the house looking for the person I was sent to kill as a mercenary. However, upon seeing the bodies on the floor I assume a battle position and say "I know you're in here.", which triggers the voice-activated plasma gun. The gun blasts me with plasma, and as I begin to desintigrate on the ground, the picture of the person I was sent to kill slowly drifts to the floor.

The Suicide Game! - Page 2 25s544m
That's the dude I was sent to kill.(just a random pic btw :pirat: ) ^
ok one thing u were sent to kill urself
2 how can my potion drip on u if i drank it all HMMMMMMMM
walked up and saw the picture. it was an ugly picture EEEEEEEWWWWW SO HE DIED. BUT SHIKI HAD ANOTHER UN OPENED!!!!!!!! PHIAL THUS REVIVING HIM SELF.
drops a serated katana blade
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:51 pm

I walked in to snoope's house no one was there so i ues a flamrthore and fired his houes than i saw him in his room i went to his room and puted a bomb in his mouth than i shot him and than the bomb was about to exploed and i ran out of house
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:29 pm

WOA_Troll wrote:I walked in to snoope's house no one was there so i ues a flamrthore and fired his houes than i saw him in his room i went to his room and puted a bomb in his mouth than i shot him and than the bomb was about to exploed and i ran out of house
Er...how did you die and what did you drop? Neutral

And when did you use the serrated katana blade?
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:05 am

I guess I'll restart....

Frost was quiet. He need to stay as quiet as he could so he could complete his mission. He sliped into the enemy camp and made his way through it so stealthy no one could possible know he was there.
Drew calls Frost on codec : "Frost hes only 2 rooms ahead. The weapons vault is on the other side of his cell. Get him out of there and get ur weapons back and finnish what ur there for." .....:

Frost runs to the containment rooms. He finds the cell hes looking for blocked off. He knocks out the guards and busts off the screen.
Frost sees Grim inside the cell and brakes down the door freeing him. Grim and Frost make their way out of the cell block and over to the weapons vault. They break in and grab their weapons.
Grim checks for enemy soldiers while Frost plants some c4 around the weapons and amunition storages.

They make their escape Grim shooting Wind bullets and Frost Slashing people in the way with his blade. They finaly make it to a safe distance . Frost activates the bombs. The whole place blows up leaving no trace of it. Grim gets back to the operations base and recovers back to full health. However Frost was shot mutiple times and dies later.
Frost? Frost what happened? Frost? FROST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frost drops a Letter.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:10 pm

Adoa"Enemy General" was just coming back from getting coffee when he reliszes his base is blowen up....

As he walks through the pile of Rubbel he sees a letter laying on the ground he opens the letter and inside was a note to Frost wife love note to his wife

Adoa brought the letter to Frost's wife upon his arival he notesed strange signs........he knocked on the door and Frost's wife opens it upon seeing Adoa with the Marine's logo on his cheast she takes out a Gun and shoots him......Frost's wife "Agatha was a COMUNIST!!!

Drops........Bottel Of Stinemens Cologne
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:21 pm

drew comes by, close 2 death, scarred, and torn from battle............seeing the unmarked bottle laying on the ground in front of his comrade frosts (im on frosts side) wife, rens house, he desperately drinks it praying for it to help him survive. After a few minutes, he starts 2 feel funny, by the time 5 minutes passed, drew died from drinking cologne, a trap from the enemy soldier adoa

as he falls 2 the ground, he drops his last and only weapon, a frag grenade

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:48 pm

shiki walks up to drew, his fallen comrade, his friend. he see's the enemy advancing nearby and sees the frag. as the em=nemy finds drews dead body, shiki attacks, driving them away and killing 4 soldiers. he then gives drew the jedi service (the wierd throw bodys into the fire thing.) but the grenade got ignited by the fire and shiki gets exploded.
only shikis cadabolg remains. btw cadabolg is a celestial ffx sword jic u didnt know kk? :)
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:42 pm

I pick up the sword of my fallen comrade, Shiki, and continue on to fight the soldiers. I succeed in killing them all, and afterwards, as I'm walking away from the battlefield, I hear a phone ringing. I notice it to be Shiki's, and pick it up. However when I open it, I start laughing at his background, which is the comical picture of Ada Wong, and my location was given away to a nearby group of bandits. They shoot me with an arrow through the chest, killing me. As I fall to the ground, the words "Ada, Ada Wong" can be heard from the phone, echoing across the valley. They loot my body, leaving none of my belongings but my staff.

And apparently all the bandits died of laughter from the video in Shiki's phone.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 pm

shiki is revived by the words ada, ada wong and the smile cures jhis wounds. he walks over to grim and gives him his resurrection phial revibing him. they battle against the bandits that attacked b4 but shiki's phone rings and the words ada, ada wong ring, and the smile flashes and is hit with a BANHAMMAH AND KILLED. he only leaves a banana
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon May 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Frost finds the banana and turns it into ice. he breaks a piece off and shines it in the light. Banana Blade! Frost goes around killing off every brawl hater in the world. Frost finds Bomb as the only survivor of the BHA. ( Brawl Haterz Alliance ) . B0mb and Frost get into an intense battle. Bomb unleashes a deadly attack. " take this! Up difficulty amp jammer double note lefty flip WAMMY ATTACK!"
Frost fights bak. " BRING IT! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

HADOKEN!!!!!!!!!

Both attacks coliide creating a huge explosion that wipes out both Frost and Bomb.

all that remains is Frosts Ice Grenade. ( note: it only explodes on impact. not when the person using it is holding it)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm

shiki walks up to the battle scene..... COOL AN ICE GRENADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. shiki walks on his way home (the battle took place out in his field mind you) on the way he tripped over the tiny rivine in the middle of the field, the ice grenade hit the ground and EXPLODED. ALL THAT REMAINED OF SHIKI WAS A COPY OF BRAWL (KEEPING BOMBS SPIRIT FROM DESTROYING HIS SOUL
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm

*picks up copy*
*throws it away*
*B0MB kills me*
*a dagger falls out of my pocket*
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun May 31, 2009 10:49 pm

shiki is walking through his field and see's dfetts dead body and declares "YAY, I WON TEH FIGHT" and proceeds to tell frost. all of the sudden the dagger flew through shiki's window stabbing him in the heart.
Shiki
Shiki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next