[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope you are well and Happy Holidays

4 posters

Go down

Hope you are well and Happy Holidays Empty Hope you are well and Happy Holidays

Post by SoulReaver Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Hope you guys are all safe. I know it's been a hectic year for some of y'all so I hope you guys are okay and that this pandemic will be over eventually.

Anyway, kinda remembering how successful the Wii was and how it all brought us together. Great console. Wish it could've garnered more attention and been able to keep with the gaming market over the years but not everything lasts forever I guess. I still have my Wii, but what I'm saying is I miss it from a gamer's perspective. Anyway, just thought I'd leave a post here!

(I'm still on the discord server btw, I just don't talk as much on there lol.)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

BA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hope you are well and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Hope you are well and Happy Holidays

Post by Ender Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:29 am

What are the odds I'd have looked at this forum for the first time in years only a couple days after your posting?? I realized the other day that children born the same year the wii came out, are now the same age that i was when the wii came out. Mind boggling. When did we become old people??

Hope everyone is staying sane in these crazy times! Quick life update for me, I'm a game dev working at Vicarious Visions (just released Tony Hawk) and am working on some really rad new projects but I'll be moving to Montreal next year to be with my Canadian wife (whom I have not been able to see in person once this year due to covid and the border being closed).

Probably going to be starting a webcomic soon too, which i'd planned to do for about 10 years now but never really got around to it xD. Kinda miffed because Cyberpunk 2077 straight up lifted some of the ideas I was going to use for it... oh well :p you snooze you lose.

Merry Christmas folks! And other holidays (today just happens to be christmas). See you around the internets probably.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

BA likes this post

Back to top Go down

Hope you are well and Happy Holidays Empty Re: Hope you are well and Happy Holidays

Post by BA Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:49 am

Hey you two! I do sometimes miss the Wii days and screwing around with everyone in WOA chat (and sometimes I don't haha).

Glad you're doing well Ender! You'll have to drop the link to your webcomic sometime! And SoulReaver you as well, hope you're doing well during these trying times.

Thanks for spending but a small part of your holiday time with this bygone forum.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:14 pm

I am doing well! Thanks for asking. Hope you're doing alright BA! Also, Ender, I believe I have you on Facebook as Evan lol. Maybe you guys can hire me at Vicarious Visions :D

Also, I'm 23 now so not that old lol
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:54 pm

Hey hey party people. Glad to see y'all alive and well.

Looking at how old the posts are on here makes me feel like a boomer. Time flies.

As for me, I'm doing well - Moved to NC a couple of years ago for a job (Technology Business Management role at a large company) and love it over here. Got married a couple years ago as well, and just bought a house last month.

Hope you guys continue staying safe, and I sincerely wish you all the best of luck in wherever life takes you. I've nuked most of my social media accounts but I'll pitch our Discord server here for anyone else who sees this and wants to keep up.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down