[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Announcment About GHM.

+8
SoulReaver
giDrew
cclloyd9785
Valiant
GoatNuttz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Frost
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Important Announcment About GHM. - Page 3 Empty Re: Important Announcment About GHM.

Post by Funky Road Wed May 13, 2009 4:07 pm

I don't like metallica anyway. So i don't care what frost has bad to say about it XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Important Announcment About GHM. - Page 3 Empty Re: Important Announcment About GHM.

Post by Funky Road Sun May 24, 2009 8:35 am

Well Guys i dont care about note order or what goes where and what. All I care about is what music is on the game. . I like tap notes. and sometimes I wanna strum tap notes. its no big deal to get so freakin' over reacted about a stupid game. I mean sheesh common. OVER A STUPID GAME! ITS NOT REAL LIFE YA'LL!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sun May 24, 2009 10:08 am

Frost wrote:Drew im not even gonna quote what u said up there^^^^

I dont think ima GH god. ty for calling me one but im not. i dont look down on people who arent as good as I am. You make me sound like some prick who's life is to show that their better and everyone else who isnt sucks. and its really F%@# up hearing it from you. Is it wrong that I hate the notes? NO! is it wrong that I choose to not like the way GH is going? NO! is it wrong to want a challenge in GH? a challenge that is actualy good along with many more? NO! Guitar hero 3 was the best out of them all cause t was the hardest. everyone wnated to play and master ONE, Raining Blood , TTFAF, Take this life, and many more songs even the begining ones. these songs are nothing compared to them.
then it took practice. now all it takes is for people to learn which buttons to press in which order. I didnt expect u to just flat out call me out like that.. yah great job.

hey bro, honestly, u are completely right about some of those things....u DO have the right 2 not like the way GH is going, and thats perfectly fine man. im no GH fanboy or metallica either..........i like 2 hear different ppl voice their opinions....thats what makes this country great, every1s opinions being voiced and accounted for.

what my problem was is how u said it WAAAY up there ^^^ (not the post i just quoted, the other 1)

u were just LAYING in 2 any1 who likes GH, actually personally insulting ppl and swearing at us 4 no reason....u didnt just diss the game, u intentionally dissed any1 who still likes it, which is wrong man. swearing at us and insulting us personally. u may not have adressed it 2 any1 in particular, but if u think about it, u did.......u adressed that post 2 ANY1 who likes GH still, which includes me, and many other peeps here, therefore i felt u were talking directly 2 me

this last post (the 1 i just quoted) ^^ is great! thats what i meant man...u didnt insult any1 or o ranting and swearing....u talked calmly and used facts 2 back ur points.....thats all i want, just talk 2 every1 with a little respect thats all bro. i cant have members, especially mods going on swear/ insult fests in the forums....that makes every1 umcomfortable and also just takes some of the friendlyness from WOA

dont take it personal (which i kno u like 2 do)...all i wanted was for u 2 talk with respect and stop insulting ppl....talk like an adult. i would have said the same thing 2 any1, and it sucked having 2 say it 2 u bro. i even waited longer than i would have for most members hoping ud stop but then it only got worse with every post u made in this thread, so i had no choice

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am

Hey that slider thing. HOW THE HECK CAN U COMBINE THOS TWO WHEN THE SLIDER IS ON THE NECK AND THE WHAMMY BAR IS ON THE BODY AND ONLY TWO HANDS..... Linkin' Park: What I've done could go good cuz u have the Green and Blue sustained long enough to make a whammy and wah effect
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3