[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Announcment About GHM.

+8
SoulReaver
giDrew
cclloyd9785
Valiant
GoatNuttz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Frost
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Important Announcment About GHM. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Announcment About GHM.

Post by Frost Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:46 pm

wow......i..d.k what to say after that....
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Important Announcment About GHM. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Announcment About GHM.

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Frost... if Metallica is one of your favorite bands I don't understand why this reason is why you wouldn't get the game... if they made a Guitar Hero: Wolfmother then I would DEFINITELY get it no matter how hard or easy because their music is just amazing.

But it would be a lot better if it was actually challenging :S

But I didn't like World Tour much, not only because it was easy, but mainly because the music in it is mostly garbage. I liked GH3 because the set list was awesome AND it was hard :D

... You're still justified in your reasoning though... I just have different opinions :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Faustus Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:49 am

NO 1 needs purple frets.
I'm getting really pissed off.
I said that I have a friend who was actually at that low of a skill level, and I meant that.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GOD DAMNED GUITAR HERO PLAYER FOR F%@# SAKE.
Stop basing an entire game's reception over your understanding of "fun."
People shouldn't be F%@# "ashamed" if they find the slide bar fun. It's their choice, it's who they are.
If they enjoy it, then they enjoy it.
P.S.
It's great to know that you despise me and other people who you don't even know just because we like playing a game in a different style compared to you.
Faustus
Faustus

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:48 pm

One. I dont like metallica anyway cuz i aint getting it.. and 2. I think the tap notes are cool they help me out when my thing is in RED
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:56 pm

I understand WT is gay be cuz when i played for ps2. i failed........ But i think Metallica is cool.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Frost wrote:its gay. its like WT its sux ass because its not challenging whatso ever. They made it easy for people to get good at expert playing by putting in glowing notes that when u get to them u take ur hand off the strum bar and press the frets. Your a F%@# Noob if u enjoy that.
and dont say shit about GH3. so far its done a better job then GHWT. GHWT's creation only screwed it up for GHM. and u dont hav to play it first and then judge it. if u own WT and know what its like. u can easily Jugde GHM because it has the same feature.

iTS BULL SHIT!. and further more , Some people posting here mostlikly dont understand this. I dont even know y they would do that. NO 1 needs purple frets. Slide bar users should be ashamed if they think this enhances the fun and skill in GH. I despise these people. Especialy because Metalica is 1 of my Top Favorite Bands. I've liked them for years. and they come out with a GH game for them and put in something i hate most from the lousy excuse of a game GHWT is and It stops me dead in my tracks.
Faustus wrote:
NO 1 needs purple frets.
I'm getting really pissed off.
I said that I have a friend who was actually at that low of a skill level, and I meant that.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY GOD DAMNED GUITAR HERO PLAYER FOR F%@# SAKE.
Stop basing an entire game's reception over your understanding of "fun."
People shouldn't be F%@# "ashamed" if they find the slide bar fun. It's their choice, it's who they are.
If they enjoy it, then they enjoy it.
P.S.
It's great to know that you despise me and other people who you don't even know just because we like playing a game in a different style compared to you.

Amen faustus.

frost trust me bro, i understand clear as day. no offense man but that just sounded like a senseless rant...there are NO facts in there 2 back u up...only opinions.....every1 is not a frickin GH god like u man......its for FUN

u sound like,,,,heres an analogy:
like a rich person who looks down on other people for not having as much

in the same way, it seems u look down on other people for not being as good as u

like bomb said....if u like a band that much, ud want it no matter what.....that was every1s prob w WT, the setlist. as long as the music is good.....its fine with me. and dude..U CAN STILL STRUM IF U WANT 2...so just frickin strum on the purple notes like u would anyother note, and move on

if u wanna b closed minded and judge things before u even try them, thats fine, but dont insult others for not having the same viewpoint as u

no matter what u think....i, and millions of others, are going 2 b jammin away on GHM, and were gunna love every minute of it Cool

Last edited by giDr€w on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Well I didn't have any clue of what Purple Frets were until I read this whole topic and realize that it would help people that aren't use to the hardcore madness other GH players like.I don't like Metallica but I would buy this game because I'm not use to the fast notes and I wan't to play it so I can get better.If there was a GH for Slipknot or Children Of Bodom then I would definitely buy it 'cause they're one of my favorite bands and I won't care if they changed the way it's played just to make it easier for the beginners.I personally think that the Purple Frets should have been an option for Guitar Hero Metallica because those players who want to have a challenge can turn off the Purple Frets and the beginners can turn on the Purple Frets to help them with the song.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:06 pm

if i get this game i might understand how this game rly works be cuz i rly dont know wat a purple fret is.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:21 am

I don't feel like making a longwinded post at the moment, but if the notes bug you so much, don't get the game. If you still want the game, you're going to have to deal with it. Complain to the makers of the game if you need to complain.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 am

Grimblade wrote:I don't feel like making a longwinded post at the moment, but if the notes bug you so much, don't get the game. If you still want the game, you're going to have to deal with it. Complain to the makers of the game if you need to complain.

Short and sweet it's all it takes it explains everything Razz

But seriously get over it is it that big of a deal gh is gh and gh pwns
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:28 pm

OK I got Guitar Hero Metallica and it effing OWNS so check out my review that I'm working on Razz

This game is NOT for beginners only, I've had a whole lot of fun with it.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:57 pm

I'll be getting it soon maybe when the price drops a lil' i really want it but i'm trying 2 save my money. I want the conduit, a new laptop possibly a modded wii for my room.. ect
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:52 pm

GOOD NEWS ABOUT THIS

There is an option to turn slider notes on or off! So if you want to keep them off every time you play, then go for it! :D

(I haven't actually tried this yet but I noticed it last night when I was playing with drew...I'll check it out today)

Now are you gonna get it? PLZZZ

EDIT: I WAS WRONG, READ MY POST BELOW

Last edited by ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:50 pm

I got it for my birthday, and it PWNS! Cool
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:59 pm

ohhh tahts how u got it.. cuz u don't have money for gh:m.. jk :lol!:
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:09 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:GOOD NEWS ABOUT THIS

There is an option to turn slider notes on or off! So if you want to keep them off every time you play, then go for it! :D

(I haven't actually tried this yet but I noticed it last night when I was playing with drew...I'll check it out today)

Now are you gonna get it? PLZZZ

I was wrong, lol. Oops.

The option to turn the slider on or off doesn't affect the fact that you can hit the slider notes without strumming. Oh well.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:27 pm

u can hit the slider without strumming?
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Yeah. The notes for the slider are notes that you can hit without strumming. That's what this whole thread is about, lol.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Important Announcment About GHM. - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Announcment About GHM

Post by SoulReaver Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Yeah. The notes for the slider are notes that you can hit without strumming. That's what this whole thread is about, lol.
omg u mean that guitar with those notes u slide ur fingers with?? wow...
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:40 pm

xXsoulsofblackXx wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Yeah. The notes for the slider are notes that you can hit without strumming. That's what this whole thread is about, lol.
omg u mean that guitar with those notes u slide ur fingers with?? wow...
Naw, the touchpad part is to use on long notes. If you combine it with whammy, you get a heck of a lot of points. (XD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:12 am

every1 hates the slider....man i LOVE it...u can make rlly kewl unique noises with it man!

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 am

giDr€w wrote:every1 hates the slider....man i LOVE it...u can make rlly kewl unique noises with it man!
I'm not that experienced with it yet, but it's cool. Cool
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed May 13, 2009 12:19 am

Drew im not even gonna quote what u said up there^^^^

I dont think ima GH god. ty for calling me one but im not. i dont look down on people who arent as good as I am. You make me sound like some prick who's life is to show that their better and everyone else who isnt sucks. and its really F%@# up hearing it from you. Is it wrong that I hate the notes? NO! is it wrong that I choose to not like the way GH is going? NO! is it wrong to want a challenge in GH? a challenge that is actualy good along with many more? NO! Guitar hero 3 was the best out of them all cause t was the hardest. everyone wnated to play and master ONE, Raining Blood , TTFAF, Take this life, and many more songs even the begining ones. these songs are nothing compared to them.
then it took practice. now all it takes is for people to learn which buttons to press in which order. I didnt expect u to just flat out call me out like that.. yah great job.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed May 13, 2009 7:04 am

Frost wrote:Drew im not even gonna quote what u said up there^^^^

I dont think ima GH god. ty for calling me one but im not. i dont look down on people who arent as good as I am. You make me sound like some prick who's life is to show that their better and everyone else who isnt sucks. and its really F%@# up hearing it from you. Is it wrong that I hate the notes? NO! is it wrong that I choose to not like the way GH is going? NO! is it wrong to want a challenge in GH? a challenge that is actualy good along with many more? NO! Guitar hero 3 was the best out of them all cause t was the hardest. everyone wnated to play and master ONE, Raining Blood , TTFAF, Take this life, and many more songs even the begining ones. these songs are nothing compared to them.
then it took practice. now all it takes is for people to learn which buttons to press in which order. I didnt expect u to just flat out call me out like that.. yah great job.
Actually, GHM is very difficult. It's harder than any of the other GH games, and it has good music as well. And as for the slider notes, they don't come up that often.

Basically what I'm saying is, don't knock it til you try it. In my opinion it's a GREAT game, and is quite a challenge. You can't just judge it off of World Tour, which is a COMPLETELY different game, and the fact that you saw a video with "OMG SLIDER NOTES".
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed May 13, 2009 9:05 am

Was that some sort of sarcasm or r u being serious? I do relize what music is on the game. I dont like explaining myself over and over again.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next