[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life?

+20
Shiki
Panther
giDrew
Tal
Funky Road
GoatNuttz
Adoamros
Valiant
Frost
REN
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
BA
darthjawafett
TASTE
Marluxia
Azazel
Camus
Youkoi
24 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life?

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:00 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
The thing is, online I don't really picture people persay. I more of know people by who they are since I can't actually SEE them. Rather than identifying people by looks like in real life, I identify people by their actions, language, behavior, etc.
That's what I do.

But can anyone tell me what they think I look like? Razz
I've seen your Facebook picture, so I most definitely could. Razz
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 4 Empty Re: How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life?

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 pm

Grimblade wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
The thing is, online I don't really picture people persay. I more of know people by who they are since I can't actually SEE them. Rather than identifying people by looks like in real life, I identify people by their actions, language, behavior, etc.
That's what I do.

But can anyone tell me what they think I look like? Razz
I've seen your Facebook picture, so I most definitely could. Razz
LOL

Same to you Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:04 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Rocky Road wrote:grim i feel the same way. looks does not matter at all. nobody's perfect....... The only thing that matters is if you have respect for one another....... thats exactly what my GF, Brittany agrees with me. in a relationship BF and GF, looks don't matter as long as u have a respect and love for eatchother your okay
Aww, that's sweet. ^_^ (Show your gf that post for bonus points (XD))

yeah yeah. take a picuture grim. it'll last longer....... its true you know...... I imagined grim to be short. sorta skinny........ drew. not much but saw that pic of him on the chat and changed my expression. goat as..... well. nver thought about it...shiki... im not saying :silent: ok i will. its because of ppl calling him shiki. and usualy thats a girl's name..... BUT IM NOT CALLING U A GIRL SHIKI!! DONT KILL ME!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:37 pm

Funky Road wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
Rocky Road wrote:grim i feel the same way. looks does not matter at all. nobody's perfect....... The only thing that matters is if you have respect for one another....... thats exactly what my GF, Brittany agrees with me. in a relationship BF and GF, looks don't matter as long as u have a respect and love for eatchother your okay

yeah yeah. take a picuture grim. it'll last longer....... its true you know...... I imagined grim to be short. sorta skinny........ drew. not much but saw that pic of him on the chat and changed my expression. goat as..... well. nver thought about it...shiki... im not saying :silent: ok i will. its because of ppl calling him shiki. and usualy thats a girl's name..... BUT IM NOT CALLING U A GIRL SHIKI!! DONT KILL ME!!

what about me :(?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:39 pm

Adoamros wrote:
Funky Road wrote:
Grimblade wrote:

I'm not exactly sure, you've probably changed your look about 1000x in your life. Razz
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Adoamros wrote:
Funky Road wrote:
Grimblade wrote:

I'm not exactly sure, you've probably changed your look about 1000x in your life. Razz

u desverve to die for that grim......just because i change my name means i change my physical features? man if it was legal to kill u would have been dead after u click send >_>
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Adoamros wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
Adoamros wrote:
Funky Road wrote:
Grimblade wrote:

u desverve to die for that grim......just because i change my name means i change my physical features? man if it was legal to kill u would have been dead after u click send >_>
Take a joke, lol. And it's not just that you changed your name 15x, it's that you constantly change MMORPGs, and you constantly change your character, name, class, etc in said MMORPGs.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Ive seen B0MB in a Video so i know what he looks like
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 pm

I imaged dfett as a short guy who sits down on his butt all day playing witha sword....... Its ur pic and parts of ur sig that make me think this
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:48 pm

Funky Road wrote:I imaged dfett as a short guy who sits down on his butt all day playing witha sword....... Its ur pic and parts of ur sig that make me think this
For you, I imagine someone who bears a resemblance to Funky Kong, and wears those shades. (XD)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:58 am

I IMAGINE GRIM AS A NINJA TURTLE!!! Cool

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:29 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Funky Road wrote:I imaged dfett as a short guy who sits down on his butt all day playing witha sword....... Its ur pic and parts of ur sig that make me think this
For you, I imagine someone who bears a resemblance to Funky Kong, and wears those shades. (XD)
I take that as a compliment. yet i dont have that big of muscles as funky. and i dont surf. nor rlly swim that much for that matter. (although it would be nice to have a pool again)
yes i do have shades but not the same as Funky. Razz. But it would be nice to be like Funky....

I image goat as a goat on a mountain looking down on shiki. figuring out the best time to attack :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:59 pm

You never know when is Goat going to attack XD
Answering to Adam's question, since I havent seen you that much (I think we met jsut twice X_X) I cant say fpor sure how you are sorry <_<
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:51 pm

lolz Marth!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pm

GODDAMMIT TALENT! WHY THE HELL DID YOU POST OUR ACTUAL PICTURES ON HERE? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I deleted those posts. Don't post ANY members' pictures without permission again.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 pm

...you do know that anyone else wouldn't know that's what you guys actually looked like right? i could have gotten random pictures from ANYWHERE nad posted them saying that's what you guys looked like
example: what legault was doing with the FE pics
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:13 pm

i did not say "that is what he looks like" i said "thats what i imagine when i'm talking to him"
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:26 pm

WOW Grimmy was mad about real pics <_< But I agree dont post that if you dont have permission to do it.

(I was curious XP)
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:01 pm

legault i said "i imagine" too
or "i think"
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:01 pm

=>MOVED TO "Forum Posting Games"
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Its still on the "Off-topic" section ^_^'''
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:09 pm

i image lloyd as somebody walkin on the street in gansta style clothes XD. its worth a shot but who knows
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:25 pm

I imagine Lloyd as a cute shy guy (no, not from the Mario Universe XD), he would have brown hair and because hes young he may be a shorty ^_^''
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm

I imagine Ren as some1 who might like the color pink. don't get mad if I'm wrong! I'll say...that I could see u with blond hair that has pink streaks in it. and u might be wearing a shirt that says "Peach Rocks!" which I completley agree with because I've used her. she's my second in command on Brawl. no kidding.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:57 am

i image panther as somone who uses clothes with pather style stripes and a little detail of claw strikes. And racin on Luigi Circuit and PWNING everyone. and over-laps everyone 5X +.

Can't blame a guy for trying. but :p uh........ uh.... um uh :post: XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next