[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life?

+20
Shiki
Panther
giDrew
Tal
Funky Road
GoatNuttz
Adoamros
Valiant
Frost
REN
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
cclloyd9785
Grimblade
BA
darthjawafett
TASTE
Marluxia
Azazel
Camus
Youkoi
24 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life?

Post by Tal Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm

hehe lol
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Empty Re: How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life?

Post by Camus Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Frost wrote:I cant ever look at rens post and not look at the sig.....I.........MARTH FTW! I'm sry! (XD)

Its so....CUTE! X_X Its like a little child.....but when their Pure and not driving you insane and you just dont wanna leave em alone ......

I'm afraid to ask but...what does anyone picture me.......i think..
I don't really know much about you so i just gonna guess and say Colm.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Colm1

I would probably imagine shiki as Orson.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Orson

Dfett would probably be Saleh. Mostly because he likes sages.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Saleh

And Lloyd would be Lloyd.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Lloyd
No offence to anyone one though. but this is really how might picture it.

Last edited by Legault The Hurricane on Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Nice you even gave me my stun knife FTW! I say i see resemblences :)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:02 am

Legault The Hurricane wrote:the one fire emblem character i imagine you as grim it would probably be Stefan.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 261293-stefan_large
Well he looks bad-a** and has a sword...sweet. Cool

I might post a pic of myself if I feel like it, idk.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 am

haha lol

i seen this topic so i made a pic of me my avy in the chat....

quite a few ppl told me they imagined me a lot......different...(XDXD a fat nerdy pimply dude w glasses)

but in here lotsa ya said they imagined me as a kewl dude =D

either way i hope i lived up 2 all ur expectations ,lolz and txh 4 all teh compliments =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:20 am

giDr€w wrote:haha lol

i seen this topic so i made a pic of me my avy in the chat....

quite a few ppl told me they imagined me a lot......different...(XDXD a fat nerdy pimply dude w glasses)

but in here lotsa ya said they imagined me as a kewl dude =D

either way i hope i lived up 2 all ur expectations ,lolz and txh 4 all teh compliments =]
The thing is, online I don't really picture people persay. I more of know people by who they are since I can't actually SEE them. Rather than identifying people by looks like in real life, I identify people by their actions, language, behavior, etc.

I always thought you were a cool dude btw, though. (XP)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:37 am

grim i feel the same way. looks does not matter at all. nobody's perfect....... The only thing that matters is if you have respect for one another....... thats exactly what my GF, Brittany agrees with me. in a relationship BF and GF, looks don't matter as long as u have a respect and love for eatchother your okay
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

Rocky Road wrote:grim i feel the same way. looks does not matter at all. nobody's perfect....... The only thing that matters is if you have respect for one another....... thats exactly what my GF, Brittany agrees with me. in a relationship BF and GF, looks don't matter as long as u have a respect and love for eatchother your okay
Aww, that's sweet. ^_^ (Show your gf that post for bonus points (XD))
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:13 pm

since I read the 2 pages of this topic and saw that nobody has done it yet...how do EACH ONE of u guys picture me?
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm

REN wrote:I imagine goat as... IDK!!! I havent thought about that ^_^''' I think Goat is a small and friendly person who loves to shoot (Im sorry!!! I will think of something else ok?)

:O I am kind of small i guess, oh and I am friendly Cool and i love hunting but now that my dads not here to take me hunting im probably not going to go, cause it wont feel right hunting while he's not there. So i do love to shoot, I have shot many different kinds of guns, too many to count. I own a .243 (deer hunting rifle), a 3.06 (Deer/ Big game rifle) and a .22 (Boring gun, no kick to it at all, you can fire it with one hand), the first gun i ever owned i was 7 years old, my dad bought me a BB gun for my birthday, I actually still have it at the farm. So yeah so far everything you said was right :)

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:58 pm

GoatNuttz wrote:
REN wrote:I imagine goat as... IDK!!! I havent thought about that ^_^''' I think Goat is a small and friendly person who loves to shoot (Im sorry!!! I will think of something else ok?)

:O I am kind of small i guess, oh and I am friendly Cool and i love hunting but now that my dads not here to take me hunting im probably not going to go, cause it wont feel right hunting while he's not there. So i do love to shoot, I have shot many different kinds of guns, too many to count. I own a .243 (deer hunting rifle), a 3.06 (Deer/ Big game rifle) and a .22 (Boring gun, no kick to it at all, you can fire it with one hand), the first gun i ever owned i was 7 years old, my dad bought me a BB gun for my birthday, I actually still have it at the farm. So yeah so far everything you said was right :)
Damn Goat your a killing machine!!!!!!!!!!I'm not gonna mess around with you because you might take out one of those guns and point it at me (XD).
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 pm

Rocky Road wrote:grim i feel the same way. looks does not matter at all. nobody's perfect....... The only thing that matters is if you have respect for one another....... thats exactly what my GF, Brittany agrees with me. in a relationship BF and GF, looks don't matter as long as u have a respect and love for eatchother your okay

But you need to be attracted by each other to run a steady relationship. Cool

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Grimblade wrote:
The thing is, online I don't really picture people persay. I more of know people by who they are since I can't actually SEE them. Rather than identifying people by looks like in real life, I identify people by their actions, language, behavior, etc.
That's what I do.

But can anyone tell me what they think I look like? Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Bomb, you look like a skinny white guy who likes to beat up people (XD).
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:18 pm

Valiant wrote:Bomb, you look like a skinny white guy who likes to beat up people (XD).
Skinny white guy = correct (XD)
Likes to beat up people = WTF? lol. I hope I don't sound like a tough guy all the time, I consider myself the opposite Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 pm

TeamPanther wrote:since I read the 2 pages of this topic and saw that nobody has done it yet...how do EACH ONE of u guys picture me?
I'd usually imagine Kent when talking to you.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Kent
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Valiant wrote:Bomb, you look like a skinny white guy who likes to beat up people (XD).
Skinny white guy = correct (XD)
Likes to beat up people = WTF? lol. I hope I don't sound like a tough guy all the time, I consider myself the opposite Razz
Loooooooooooooooooooool. That thought just came out of my mind from randomness (XD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder how people picture me o.o
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 pm

I think you would probably be Wil. I'm just guessing here though.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Wil
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Legault The Hurricane wrote:I think you would probably be Wil. I'm just guessing here though.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Wil
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!I'm an Archer (H). I got kinda like the same hair was he does lol.
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:21 pm

I imagine Valiant as a guy with some strength, but not like Hulk or something. and as to wat Legault said, OMG LOL Kent kinda does look like me! I have brown hair with the same kinda hair pattern. AND the same eyes SOMETIMES. it may come as freaky, but my eyes will ACTUALLY CHANGE COLOR IN DIFFERENT LIGHTINGS. Shocked it even scares me sometimes. one time, it turned a greyish color. another time, it went from a dark green to an orange-red color
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:23 pm

TeamPanther wrote:I imagine Valiant as a guy with some strength, but not like Hulk or something.
You serious?I don't have muscles, I barely got anything on my arms (XD)!!!
Valiant
Valiant

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:24 pm

that's interesting.

Best alchemist would probably be Sephiran. Personality wise not really looks.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Sephiran
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Yeah Im with Lyon about BA (he also wanted my opinion)
AND I WAS RIGHT!!! Goat does like to shoot XD Thats my girl intuition for ya XP

I think Lloyd would be Lloyd just as Lyon said XD
Grimmy would be Guy, at least thats what I think
Frost = Colm
TP = Arthur (Im not sure though...)
Val as Wil? Yeah I think so
Dfett may look like Saleh I suppose
As for shiki... Rennac

PD: Lyon you are killing me with your FE pics X_X Post the ones I mentioned for those who are curious XP
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:43 pm

ok going from top to bottom are the pictures she mentioned. Not including Alchemist.
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 300px-Lloyd Lloyd
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 250px-Guy Guy
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 200px-Colm Colm
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 Artur Artur
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 300px-Wil Wil
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 200px-Saleh Saleh
How Do You Image Fellow Members In Real Life? - Page 3 250px-Rennac Rennac
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:13 pm

REN wrote:Yeah Im with Lyon about BA (he also wanted my opinion)
AND I WAS RIGHT!!! Goat does like to shoot XD Thats my girl intuition for ya XP

I think Lloyd would be Lloyd just as Lyon said XD
Grimmy would be Guy, at least thats what I think
Frost = Colm
TP = Arthur (Im not sure though...)
Val as Wil? Yeah I think so
Dfett may look like Saleh I suppose
As for shiki... Rennac

PD: Lyon you are killing me with your FE pics X_X Post the ones I mentioned for those who are curious XP

ok so who would u say im like ren?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next