[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills

+6
Grimblade
SoulReaver
Funky Road
Youkoi
BA
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
10 posters

Go down

One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills Empty One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 pm

One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills Sixflagsguitar
WON IT AT SIX FLAGS FOR GETTING 95% ON CRAZY TRAIN ON EXPERT

GET AT ME

I had a choice between that one and an emo-looking one with skulls and stuff on it, lawl. This one is kinda ... girly-looking lol and considering that half the music I play is metal it doesn't really work w/ my music haha but hey...peace and happiness are 2 things I believe are important for the world... and I got this thing for FIVE BUCKS CUZ I GOT SKILL

WIN

I felt like a hero, I had to carry this thing around the park for a few hours... and while I was playing, I gathered a crowd around me lol. And this little kid who was like 7 years old watched my hands the whole time and he's like "this kid is amazing!" lol

I felt like a pimp, its too bad that all this means is that i spend too much time on my wii lolz

Last edited by ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills Empty Re: One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills

Post by BA Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:46 am

ha ha, that was a most interesting story. glad to hear you had a good time, that guitar is very 70's. Cool
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills Empty Re: One of the many reasons why Guitar Hero skills = Real life skills

Post by Youkoi Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:30 am

That is an awesome story.

Bomb teh Hippy.

ha ha.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:22 pm

Sweet Guitar man!!!!! Peace to the world man. RESPECT!!!!!! Bomb. c'mon that emo lookin' one wasn't good nuff for Peace anyhow.

And I wish I was there to see you play it :p XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:37 pm

whoah dude nice! i rly want to be a gh freak :/ but nice job dude. somtimes video games pay off Razz. if i won then i would have gotten that emo looking one lolz.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:31 pm

SoulReaver wrote: if i won then i would have gotten that emo looking one lolz.
Haha the emo one just... isn't me... (XD)

I would've liked one with a more plain design but hey, it was 5 bucks =D

And I've been playing it today and it works great :D
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 pm

Nice! I'd have probably chosen that one too, lol. Emo-looking things can be cool, but I don't really like skulls. Razz
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Woah dude the guitar's making me trip. @_@
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:11 am

Grimblade wrote:Nice! I'd have probably chosen that one too, lol. Emo-looking things can be cool, but I don't really like skulls. Razz

lol the skulls would have been the reason for getting it XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:52 pm

OMG WHEN DID YOU GO?! I WENT TO THAT SAME SIX FLAGS WITH MY FRIEND ONCE!! I SAW THE GAME AND I WANTED TO PLAY BUT IT WAS $5 AND I THOUGHT THE PRIZES WOULD BE LIKE STUFFED ANIMALS AND SHIT
I WOULDA BEASTED WHAT I'VE DONE FOR AN EASY 100% (H)
lol @ caps
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Talent412 wrote:
I WOULDA BEASTED WHAT I'VE DONE FOR AN ON EASY 100% (H)

XD jk im sorry man i had to
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Talent412 wrote:OMG WHEN DID YOU GO?! I WENT TO THAT SAME SIX FLAGS WITH MY FRIEND ONCE!! I SAW THE GAME AND I WANTED TO PLAY BUT IT WAS $5 AND I THOUGHT THE PRIZES WOULD BE LIKE STUFFED ANIMALS AND SHIT
I WOULDA BEASTED WHAT I'VE DONE FOR AN EASY 100% (H)
lol @ caps
Six Flags New England

It was 5 bucks to play, and on Expert you could play either Crazy Train, BYOB, Satch Boogie, or Hot for Teacher. You had to get 95% or more on these and win a guitar :D

On hard you got one of those giant fuzzy basketballs or a big stuffed animal and on medium you would get a cape... and you are allowed to choose from a few more songs on medium or hard

I just got a Big Six pass since it's the same price as admission (I didn't bring any coupons to pay kids price or anything b/c I forgot) so I'm going to go again sometime and win another one Razz

OH and btw... it's on an HDTV so there is HORRIBLE lag... so it was hard to play lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Lol a guitar for hippies. Either way it's still cool that you won it with skills. Cool
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:33 pm

hooray for hippies!!!!!!! jk Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 am

If I give you $5, will you win me one? (XD)

Jk, jk. But if I knew you in real life, I would definitely mean it. Razz
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:51 am

Grim you son of a bribe XD
Jk

But I would trade my guitar for that if i knew you in real life. Razz or if for some reason you moved to South Carolina in the upstate XP
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down