[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member planned events

4 posters

Go down

Member planned events Empty Member planned events

Post by giDrew Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:01 am

ok, if any of u members wants 2 plan an event thats not already on our calendar, u are allowed!

so that means u can plan a tourney in MK, CoD, or brawl and YOU get 2 b the host instead of me!........or if u can think of a unique event that isnt a tourney like having a big contest in AC, or like, a contest to see who can complete a certain objective in cod faster....WHATEVER U WANT! as long as its tangible then im sure i will approve it.

Rules:
1) it can't b a clan war so dont go issuing any clan war offers 2 other clans.....we have certain ppl that accept wars and only they are allowed

2) u can plan an event if u want, but u MUST ask me 1st and confirm that its ok, and we will pick a day and time together. i also have 2 decide if ur a member who i trust and that i believe u have what it takes 2 plan a successful event.

3) we also need 2 make sure the day of ur event doesent interfere with any pre-planned WOA events because we cant have 2 big events in 1 day.

4) u have 2 make a post in a thread i will b making called "rules for accepting a clan war"
the post will b your "signature" saying that u have read the rules and u know what u have 2 do 2 plan a successfull event

its not as easy as u may think 2 plan an event tho.....
we had one member plan an event, and he did an AMAZING job at it (funkys MK tourney) another went ok (goats cod tourney) but......we had another member plan an event(qmans brawl tourney) and it was a DISAISTER! He didnt do anything he was supposed 2 do before his event, and while it was going on, he wouldnt take guidance from me, sum1 who knows what 2 do and has planned many successful events ....it was mass chaos and it never ended up happening, even though we had like 10 players there LOL it was sad.....but since no1 would listen, i just stepped back and watched the chaos

my point is, it can go either really good, or RLLY bad....if u listen 2 what ive got 2 say, i can and will help u make your event a success!

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Member planned events Empty Re: Member planned events

Post by Grimblade Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:33 am

I agree, and not to sound like an advertiser, but I can stream and record events in any game except for CoD. ;)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm

ah shucks drew thnx for the compliment
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:03 pm

np rocky, u earned it ;)

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:19 am

We don't want any destructive critisism now. I think members should be free to choose. They deserve to be able to do this.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down