Christmas Gaming Events?

Go down

Christmas Gaming Events?

Post by Panther on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:33 am

I do believe we did this last year, so I shall bring it up this year.I think that we ought to have some sort of Holiday Event for all games we play, including all the FPS Games like CoD , and yes, EVEN Tcon, seeing that the sequel will be out VERY soon, unless it is already out. something I'd like to do, personally, is brawl every person on this site who has Brawl, whether I win or lose. either way, it would be pretty epic. then I'd like to just do stuff with CoD with others on this site. So is this just me, or does anyone else think we could do this?
Panther

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas Gaming Events?

Post by BA on Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Panther wrote:I do believe we did this last year, so I shall bring it up this year.I think that we ought to have some sort of Holiday Event for all games we play, including all the FPS Games like CoD , and yes, EVEN Tcon, seeing that the sequel will be out VERY soon, unless it is already out. something I'd like to do, personally, is brawl every person on this site who has Brawl, whether I win or lose. either way, it would be pretty epic. then I'd like to just do stuff with CoD with others on this site. So is this just me, or does anyone else think we could do this?
Kelly has something set up in regards to Animal Crossing: City Folk, so be sure to check that out: http://woaclan.forumotion.net/t3642-christmas-party#56353

Funky was going to have something for Brawl, but I believe it's been postponed, I may set something up before the end of the year if his plans don't follow through.

As for our First person shooters, I think it would be a good idea to set up a few parties, we just need our FPS players to gather here so that we may be able to set something up.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther on Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:10 pm

alright I'll talk to Hell about that BA.
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut on Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:54 pm

i recommend brawl accf mkw tcon and cod. i dont have wii fps but i have halo 3/reach l4d 1&2 and mw2 for 360 if any mods/owners allow me to set up a party for the xbox 360 for our members with an xbox live account and could it not be on tuesday because i have to go to my grandmothers house that day
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down