[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonna be living in my basement for a few days

+3
Sub
BigAl
Blood2Bleed
7 posters

Go down

Gonna be living in my basement for a few days Empty Gonna be living in my basement for a few days

Post by Blood2Bleed Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:29 am

....dammit

We're doing renovations to the house. we currently have no carpet and we have hardwood everywhere. starting friday, all the hardwood in the house (everywhere except for the basement) will be sanded and varnished. this is expected to last 3 or 4 days. stepping on the wood will mess up the process. due to this, i will have to live in my basement possibly until wednesday. I'm not sure if i can bring a computer down. if not, then, bye WOA 😢 . if i CAN bring the computer with me, Awesome Face . i will have no way of leaving the house because our basement is completely underground, so i will DEFINATELY be up for brawls, CoD matches, and MKWii (does anyone here even play that?). sooooo.... yeah
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Gonna be living in my basement for a few days Empty Re: Gonna be living in my basement for a few days

Post by BigAl Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 am

ah man that sucks
BigAl
BigAl

Back to top Go down

Gonna be living in my basement for a few days Empty Re: Gonna be living in my basement for a few days

Post by Sub Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:24 am

TenThousandFists wrote:ah man that sucks
This.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 am

Hey man, how are you even gonna eat, pee, poo, AND EVERY OTHER POSSIBLE BODY FUNCTIONS NEEDED!!!

Well I hope you don't go too insane (XD)

Also, If I can find my Mario Kart Wii, i'd be happy to play sometime
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood2Bleed Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:21 am

Funky Road wrote:Hey man, how are you even gonna eat, pee, poo, AND EVERY OTHER POSSIBLE BODY FUNCTIONS NEEDED!!!

Well I hope you don't go too insane (XD)

Also, If I can find my Mario Kart Wii, i'd be happy to play sometime

lol there's a bathroom down there, but i dont know how i'm gonna eat XD

trust me funk with my level of awesome, i will not go insane Awesome Face . the rest of my family might though =-( we can barely take 20 minutes at the dinner table together. i wonder what 3 days in our basement is gonna do :lol!:
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 am

WOW this is litteraly happening to me to all our carpet is gone and hardwood is going in im in basment cause i dont want to work tho lol
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Sub wrote:
TenThousandFists wrote:ah man that sucks
This.
This

sucks i know what you mean,
same thing going on in my house except they pill everything in my room lol
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:24 pm

well good luck what you going thorght =(
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:31 am

lol itachi that would be worse
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down