[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cn is gonna be all 90s again

4 posters

Go down

cn is gonna be all 90s  again Empty cn is gonna be all 90s again

Post by TR0LL Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:24 pm

cn is retruning back it self as i actilly watgch cn the things i noice disny and nick airs reatlly and cartoon network is trying beat them to ground as i can tell cartoon netywork gone better sice scooby doo and orth 90s show has return( and finn and jake is brings alot membery back as i subsect that i knew chowder and flatjack are gonna be cancelled and cn real gonna be over thay may beat disny and nick with the reallty cartoon network is gonna try beat nick and disny(seeing how bad thay are more than cartoon network) well be able wate in 2010 that noods well be GONE no more CNREAL AND there gonna own nick disny even alot cn real has been gone and cn sports was remove things has been pretty good and there no 6teen stokers and total drama island all we need remove is cn real cowder and flatjack (johnny test has been good sice season 4 crated by Scott Fellows(crater of The Moxy Show January 1, 1994 – January 1, 2000) that was also on cartoon network
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

cn is gonna be all 90s  again Empty Re: cn is gonna be all 90s again

Post by Funky Road Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:08 pm

Nice! I love the good old cartoons like Pink Panther, Popeye Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo Cow & Chicken, and all them! Those were the good old days of CN, but if they bring back half of these that'd be awesome!!!

CARTOONNETWORK PWNS!

if u ask me, nickolodeon has gotten too babyish to me, Disney doesn't rlly interest me except some of the movies XD But Nickolodeon sucks crap now. Spongebob got retarted, and the Nick Jr. is just sick
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:45 pm

this y we have a boomerang -.-
F%@# CN if they're gonna take off the good shows...
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 pm

Boomerang is pretty much the only good CN we have.... But it's great that they are bringing back some cartoons though don't you think. i'm just saying more than half of the new shows are just plain out gay, and disturbing.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Funky Road wrote:Boomerang is pretty much the only good CN we have.... But it's great that they are bringing back some cartoons though don't you think. i'm just saying more than half of the new shows are just plain out gay, and disturbing.
i agreed that boomerrang is ONLY channel that still show reruns of all cartoon network show nick and disny dont tho it werid that dose i men come on nicktoons ues to air alot old shows just like cartoon network (over years) nicktoons only airs a litt bit old and thay air new shows i understand about disny kid cartoon and disny xd action but airing new episos on nicktoons insted of nic; it been better for nick if thay show all shows with the new episios inted of add nicktoons with new eps and same time as nick dose but if nick wants do it than well just let them... :lol!: i just dont get what cartoon network has one with new episios and one chennal has reruns inted nick doing same thing. disney i can understand alot airing new eps on disney channel and airing new eps of disney xd
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:48 pm

SoulReaver wrote:this y we have a boomerang -.-
F%@# CN if they're gonna take off the good shows...
no they already took them off
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down