[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye?

+6
SoulReaver
BA
Chu
Funky Road
Shiki
Adoamros
10 posters

Go down

Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye? Empty Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye?

Post by Adoamros Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:25 pm

*sigh* i wont be back hopefully ever u may say "O he will be back" but ba knows the truth, ba if u want to elaborate u can i dont want to do it on the fourms tho myself u seem to have a better understanding then me for some reason

i would like 3 things done

1. give my WOA dollars to Soul, make sure u give 100 to KOY i owe him for somthing, rest to soul

2. i want u to tell grim that i hope he becomes more cheerful or he may end up like me (trustless)

3. i have learnt much over the past 9 months,(it has been 9 months) dont turn out like me guys alll the things ive done in my life on here, .........................Mistakes

my reason for leaving?........ i say its 'Gods Will' ask ba if u dont understand

i hate to not see XOA in its bloom hell this clan might be done soon idk im not phycic i just...... take care everyone u have all been a insperation to me maby i can truly become a better person.......
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye? Empty Re: Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye?

Post by Shiki Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:59 pm

perhaps i'll see you around, most likely not. it's your choice to leave, see yah, and have fun on your journey
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye? Empty Re: Arivaderchi,Adios How Many Ways Can I Say Goodbye?

Post by Funky Road Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:29 pm

Dang adoa.... If that's your honest and truthful opinion... .Then so be it. Let us not stand in the way of your decisions. Although It does suck to know you're leaving man. I sure do hope we get to brawl again soon. Maybe we will by chance see eachother online maybe? As for that I shall never know when. But I will be looking every time I get on brawl. I do so hope you're life goes better as you spend time away from the clan for some "life improvements" or however you may call it.

Adoa. you're an ally of WOA. And any ally of WOA, we treat like a member. It does not matter how foolish, or selfish you may have acted in the past. What matters is that you were a good person at times. A good Brawler indeed.

I still remember when we ganged up on frost as if it were a team match. And dude, like I said this morning. We are a team if we stick together and take turns countering the opponent to defeat him or her.

And to top this all off. I wish to say: Good luck with anything and everything you do Adoa. Don't forget you're still welcome back any time as you wish. Also do not forget that we all here respect your opinion and your desicion as to what you want to do at the moment.

Again, I wish you the best of luck with life and its treasures to be discovered.

Hope to see you soon, buddy
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:59 pm

your leaving?....well goodbye i guess...
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:10 am

We exchanged some words, he decided that he needed to leave. Good luck Adoa.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:19 am

alright.... adoa =/ i have u added on live but if u remove me. gl wit life :(
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Alright if you want to man I guess it's your call... wish I had more details but it's kool if it's personal ;)

Hopefully we will see you later sometime, if not then GL bro :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:46 pm

see ya adoa, good luck with the life you have.
and thanks for the WD
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:12 am

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:Alright if you want to man I guess it's your call... wish I had more details but it's kool if it's personal ;)

Hopefully we will see you later sometime, if not then GL bro :)
If you would really like to know then I could send you a PM with the details.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:50 am

goodbye my friend
au revoir mon amie
Sayonara tomodachi desu

Take care adoamros.
Good luck in life
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:36 pm

btw adoa ty for the WDs. and i hope we get to talk wit each other on live often :)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:16 am

SoB no offense but who are you talking to?
Adoamros left, so there was no real point in posting that.
if you wanted to show your appreciation you should of just messaged him through XBOX LIVE
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:23 am

Itachi wrote:SoB no offense but who are you talking to?
if you wanted to show your appreciation you should of just messaged him through XBOX LIVE
He was addressing Adoa, although he left, I don't see how showing appreciation after the fact could do any harm, there is always a possibility of his return. Also he posted it two days after he left, that's not enough time to really consider it "after the fact."
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 am

cya around man it was nice to have u here while we did. Goodbye

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:34 pm

Itachi wrote:SoB no offense but who are you talking to?
y does it matter if i post that anyway even tho he left? i dont see a problem in that. it rly shouldnt concern u =/
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down