[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(possible)Permanent Goodbye to WOA

+8
Dude
SnIpEzThRiCe
Tal
Kurono
Funky Road
BA
Ender
Blood2Bleed
12 posters

Go down

(possible)Permanent Goodbye to WOA Empty (possible)Permanent Goodbye to WOA

Post by Blood2Bleed Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:56 am

It is, in fact, VERY possible that I will permanently be leaving WOA. I know the reasoning seems VERY irrational, but it really pisses me off for some reason (email me if you want to know why: guichard0221@hotmail.com). Before I go, I want to thank all the people I got close to. If I don't mention you, it's nothing personal, I just never got to know you too well.
Thanks to my (smashball) players! (Funk :luigi: frost :sheik: BA ???) You were the most welcoming people I could have asked for. When I got here, you welcomed me with open arms. Most people were like, "wtf? I<3 jewhats?!" but you guys didn't care about my weird name =D you are all awesome, caring people.
Thank you CoD players! (Seph, Hell, Dude/Electro, Mason, Panther) I came into this clan looking for people to play CoD with and you were there! You guys tended to be more cocky and bragged more often than you should have, but I'm the same way! You guys also made me smile a lot
Tal, you get your own dedication! Thanks for playing Conduit with me! I know we only played once, but lets face it, playing with friends kinda sucked on that game lol. You are awesome at that game and an awesome person.
Thanks to the people that I never played online! (Kelly, OoT) You two were funny as hell! You two were probably the funniest two people here. Kelly... you have scarred me for life lol
Fire, idk what category you fall into. You were awesome. You are probably the deepest person in the clan with the most understanding about life and how it should be lived. I was happy to give what little advice i could to you, but still regret how little it was. I wish i would have talked with you more
And FUNKYROAD! How could i forget you? You were by far the most welcoming person in the clan. While BA and Frost were VERY welcoming, you acted like we were best friends from day one. I couldn't have asked for a better person to introduce me to this incredible group of people. I looked to you for direction when I got here. I was lost but you helped me get the hang of things very quickly. You're always quick with a joke, but at the same time you can be a very serious person who can give great advice. This is a rare and VALUBLE quality.

This isn't for sure, but seeing as it's more than likely, i figured i should say my goodbyes. I'm gonna leave this decision to you. As I write this last sentence, I find myself with a tear in my eye.
Blood2Bleed
Blood2Bleed

Back to top Go down

(possible)Permanent Goodbye to WOA Empty Re: (possible)Permanent Goodbye to WOA

Post by Ender Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 am

Judging from your avatar, I would guess that this "tear" is in reality blood. Blasting from your eye sockets. A shame we never got too familiar with each other, I'm sure we would have gotten along smashingly. However, you were always an interesting person to have on the chat, except for the first time I met you...when you were basically swearing at everyone. So basically I liked you as soon as I read the first word.
Anyway, there should not have to be a profound reason to retire from a clan, I myself being a drifter of sorts, WOA being my 16th clan or so...? I do hope that you take care and come back to visit on occasion.

But now that you are leaving and blood 2 bleed is no longer, I suppose we will all be bleeding watermelons or other such things of that caliber...?

Right. Well, see ya!

Last edited by Ender on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:06 am

Blood2Bleed wrote:While BA and Frost were VERY welcoming, you acted like we were best friends from day one. I couldn't have asked for a better person to introduce me to this incredible group of people. I looked to you for direction when I got here. I was lost but you helped me get the hang of things very quickly. You're always quick with a joke, but at the same time you can be a very serious person who can give great advice. This is a rare and VALUBLE quality.
Thank you B2B. I appreciate that and I'm glad I am of help.

I'll ask you to reconsider and to go blow off some steam/sleep it over for a night. Look at what you mentioned in the post above, good times were had and good friends were made. You can't throw that away over one mishap. Things will get better if you give us that chance. If you do want to leave, then I'll respect that and it will the end of it, even though I will miss you.

Thanks for being a great member here B2B and sorry for the trouble.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:07 am

B2B, may I remind you, you are very loved and welcomed here at WOA. Thank you for your compliment and odes to the people here.

You are a very good person dude, and I respect you man. If you leave (which I don't recommend) you are always welcome to visit whenever you like nevertheless.

Buddies 4ever man. Peace, love and God bless
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:47 pm

it sucks if you do have to leave, it sucks even more that we never got acquainted with each other, from what i seen you would have been a great person to talk/chat with,

i hope this isnt goodbye but just a see you later.

lol ender haha Awesome Face
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:49 pm

;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;
Many sad faces come your way. More are to come. I'm going to go cry in a corner now.
;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;;_;
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SnIpEzThRiCe Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 am

First I have to say.... NO B2B DONT LEAVE WE NEED YOU COME BACK PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you dont come back you wont get a cookie or anything like that D=

PS: I got mentioned in this post =D

Last edited by ChopSeyehPwnz on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
SnIpEzThRiCe
SnIpEzThRiCe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dude Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:37 am

Hmm, even though I didn't know you that much it saddens me that you are leaving B2b.
I wished we had a good friendship, but my lack of not being active prohibited that, although those times on Modern Warfare were fun(even though you killed me with my own gold shotgun <_<) it was nice playing with you especially someone that is good and fun to play. I hope this decision you are making is correct or other wise we'd be lost knowing a friend is leaving without knowing he must leave for a purpose. Maybe someday you will come back and bring the good fun memories that you have carried us all in and show us a friend is always important, especially at the last minute there gone. I hope to see you around B2b, and that this decision you are making is the best for you. :) I hope you have fun and enjoy on what you will be doing B2b, and remember, never stop feeling like prestige 6 =D
Dude
Dude

http://ssbbbrawler.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:06 am

Oh, I see how it is. Completely leave out Grim. xD Jk, that's kinda my fault for not being able to be here much.

Anyway, it sucks to see a member leave. May the wind fill your sails and carry you far.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Permanent goodbyes never work. Trust me.

Well, at least for me. What am I still doing here? lol. I haven't touched my wii in literally months. Or Xbox, for that matter.

Good luck dude. I barely knew you well, but best of luck to you. =)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sub Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:00 am

Never actually talked to you...like, at all...but still, it always sucks to see a member leave a clan, so sorry for whatever reason and good luck with your endeavors.

And Ender, props for that entire post.
Sub
Sub
WOA Ally
WOA Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:37 am

Your a good friend B2B, even those times u acted like a butthole :3
and I do scar everyone for life :D

I WILL MISS U!
MajinKitty230