[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attention, snoop and frost

+13
darthjawafett
IKE.AKA.MAC
Frost
Adoamros
Funky Road
Pinkie Pie
Yoshi
Kurono
Snooppee
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
giDrew
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

attention, snoop and frost - Page 3 Empty Re: attention, snoop and frost

Post by Frost Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:01 pm

plz dont include me in any of this... i dont like it when people talk for me :/ i've said what I had to say so im done with this topic. so dont go saying stuff and including me in it. you make it seem like its my fault as much as it is snoops. just leave my name or any comments refering to me out of ur posts. plz and ty
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:28 pm

i think this is discussed enough

=>LOCKED
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:20 pm

ok im sry 4 not posting here sooner.

-i did NOT know anymore than bomb or grim. grim actually mentioned the multiclanning" a while back tho, but i said lets see what happens. then bomb mentioned it again 2 me a few days back and by that point, he was right.

its not that we dislike u guys at all...thats absurd. we love u both. the fact is, rules are rules, and we make every1 else follow them, so we cant make exceptios 4 u two. thats not fair. and if it was a branch, and rlly wasnt multiclanning, then 1) me and the rest of the clan should have been told, and 2) wtf is w the PS bein in the front? and NO WOA tag at all?

- frost did mention this idea 2 me a few months back but......no1 ever said that this was related 2 that...it was a long time ago

- i was never told that this "new ps3 clan" was supposed 2 b a branch. that may well have been your intention, but communication is necessary in order 4 us 2 know that

- not only did u not discuss it with us admin.....NO1 knew that this was a "branch" kno y? as grim said....u never made a topic. thaT would have solved EVERYTHING b4 it even started

basically, u cant expect us 2 "kno what were talkin about" unless u TELL US in the 1st place XD i stand by our decision, but i also think it never should have had 2 been made 2

also grims right, whats all this pointless arguing and hostility 4??? we al still respect u both JUST as much as b4, so theres no reason 2 get all mad guys....and the peoblem is simple, and cn b fixed and ended SO easily

ok well..........go make a topic then plz...
we wil discuss PS there =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am

why does it seem everytime you post that you blame me for this D: wtf man. it may not be purposly but F%@# man either read what i said or use good wordplay or leave me alone D:
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:13 am

Frost wrote:why does it seem everytime you post that you blame me for this D: wtf man. it may not be purposly but F%@# man either read what i said or use good wordplay or leave me alone D:

*confused*
I thought drew was just straight up telling u. I guess I missed the flame.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:06 am

Frost wrote:why does it seem everytime you post that you blame me for this D: wtf man. it may not be purposly but F%@# man either read what i said or use good wordplay or leave me alone D:

frost u have issues man

no1 was blamin u dude so calm down.
u have this thing where u think ppl are insulting or flaming u when they RLLY arent......u do it 2 me and ive seen u do it 2 many others 2.

i dnt wanna get all dr. phil on u but u rlly need 2 work on that man.....not 4 my sake, 4 urs. its going 2 cause SO many needless arguments and put sooooooo much stress on every relationship u ever have. sumthin like that is gunna affect u 4 the rest of ur life

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:41 am

I believe it's time this argument came to a close, were past the point of relevancy now.

Mistakes were made and they shall be corrected. There is no need to continue this arguing, no one is to blame. Actually, we all have the same goal and we all want what's best.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:41 am

giDr€w wrote:

frost u have issues man

no1 was blamin u dude so calm down.
u have this thing where u think ppl are insulting or flaming u when they RLLY arent......u do it 2 me and ive seen u do it 2 many others 2.

i dnt wanna get all dr. phil on u but u rlly need 2 work on that man.....not 4 my sake, 4 urs. its going 2 cause SO many needless arguments and put sooooooo much stress on every relationship u ever have. sumthin like that is gunna affect u 4 the rest of ur life

wow drew thats deep.......
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:56 am

i talked with snoop bout this issue, she said that the grim and bomb didnt know crap bout this issue. i didnt believe wat she said and and she said i didnt know crap either. wat i said is that u cant be mod while multiclanning, drew doesnt allow this in WOA. i started getting yelled at when i said that. we both just said srry but im rly over this. no reason for arguements like this, could've just explained bout PS to us Razz. snoop, frost u guyz need to calm down cuz the other time i saw u guyz acting different, its not meant to be mean. we all love u guyz as rly good friends =]. i hope this arguement stops soon
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3