[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attention, snoop and frost

+13
darthjawafett
IKE.AKA.MAC
Frost
Adoamros
Funky Road
Pinkie Pie
Yoshi
Kurono
Snooppee
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
giDrew
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

attention, snoop and frost Empty attention, snoop and frost

Post by giDrew Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:32 pm

well, it has been recently been brought 2 my attention that this [PS] thing has escalated. We didnt mnd at 1st, because we assumed it would b a SIDE project, and not come before WOA.

i kinda assumed that it would b like a Branch of WOA, so it was ok that u guys were multiclanning. However, it has become much morthan that.

all admin agree.....we cannot have 2 mods that have another clans tag at the beginning of their names. it wouldnt b fair for us to enforce our rules on newer members, but make exceptions for u guys just cuz we kno u well.

so, in conclusion....i regret to have 2 b the bearer of the bad news, but u are both hereby stripped of ur modship.

dont get me wrong...there ae absolutely NO hard feelings from any of us...but ruls are rules.

if u guys ever reconsider or PS doesent work out, we have all agreed that u will both b given back ur ranks no qstns asked.

thankyou for your cooperation, and good luck =]

Last edited by giDr€w on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

attention, snoop and frost Empty Re: attention, snoop and frost

Post by Grimblade Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:53 pm

I have already agreed, and still hold my position. You guys put PS first, so that's how it shall be.

Besides, you didn't even have WOA's tag in your name. First you moved it to the end, then took it out completely...
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:10 pm

I agree as well... just saying
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:16 pm

I wasnt here for the whole story buy from what i heard yes they deserved demotion.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:22 pm

Thx everyone i enjoy you sympathy..
Idc all that much.. But yeah, warnings are nice
We haven't really put ps first seeing as were never on there and i've been brawling with woa.. But okay
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:23 pm

well all u have to do to get mod back is put WOA first in ur name. and i noticed ur cbox name says PS-Leader

r u rly the leader???
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:29 pm

im the same as lloyd, i dont what happened. but Frost and Sn00p as mods you have your duties and responsibilities, also you have to be a role model for the newcomers, like me, you have to give/show the example.
Like Drew said your welcomed back, and i hope you guys come back soon.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:31 pm

dont worry theyre still members and all, and they arent mad or nuthin....ull still see plenty of both of em =]

snop its basically a fairness thing. we cant tell ppl "yea u cant apply 2 b a mod if u multiclan" and then have 2 mods w/ a diff tag 1st in their name.

we CAN work this out.

if:
1) u guys put WOA, back 1st in ur names, or no tag at all.
2) we officially affiliate your PS clan with WOA. not just as allies, more like brother clans. if ppl that join WOA play PS3 too, they can join ur [PS]. and if any ppl that join PS play wii, they can join here too.

then its not multiclanning at all, PS would b more like a branch.

but if u rlly dont care at ALL, thats not rlly good....as a mod i need u 2 b concerned w our well being. nt caring at all....idk, doesent seem right for a s.mod

but anyways, yea, if u DO care, and wanna fix this, lets talk.

Last edited by giDr€w on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 pm

So snoop And Frost are leaving? Idk this is new so i'm confused
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Great they are part of the "WOA family", and since were a "family" we care or take an interest into one another, So its good to know that frost and Sn00p are still part of that "family" =]
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:37 pm

Yes I am the leader of PS I made the site cb forums and everything myself and thanks I hope it does work out
And we aren't leaving just multiclanning
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:38 pm

Yoshi wrote:So snoop And Frost are leaving? Idk this is new so i'm confused

no no no lol

thats what i just said in my post above. theyre still in WOA lol...theyre just in PS as well

also snoop, i editemy post above..look^^^^^

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Oh ok good. Man i'd go crazy snoop my bf here even if we haven't talked in awile.
Yoshi
Yoshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 am

giDr€w wrote:dont worry theyre still members and all, and they arent mad or nuthin....ull still see plenty of both of em =]

snop its basically a fairness thing. we cant tell ppl "yea u cant apply 2 b a mod if u multiclan" and then have 2 mods w/ a diff tag 1st in their name.

we CAN work this out.

if:
2) we officially affiliate your PS clan with WOA. not just as allies, more like brother clans. if ppl that join WOA play PS3 too, they can join ur [PS]. and if any ppl that join PS play wii, they can join here too.

but if u rlly dont care at ALL, thats not rlly good....as a mod i need u 2 b concerned w our well being. nt caring at all....idk, doesent seem right for a s.mod

I agree with drew the brother clan thing is alright to me. i play PS3 and cant play GH5 with anyone :( .But then if PS turns into a branch of WOA and then i can have people to play GH5 and ( GTA 4 i think thats a multiplayer game ) if that branch/brother clan thing works out. :)

Last edited by Slick on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed up)
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:29 pm

Yeah. I'm not a PS3 player and never will be, but it's all good with ya'll making it a BRANCH! clan but clearly putting it before WOA is just plain out rude to the main clan u are part of. No offense. But Yeah WOA is my "Wii" Home for wii gaming and no other, I couldn't ask for a better clan than this, even though it's the first clan I ever joined, i say it's the best nonetheless. But you guys can have your position back by putting the WOA tag first in your name and have PS come "After" WOA. K cool. Frost. you still ma brawl buddy man. I have said it before and I'm stickin with it. and snoop, I still wanna play Guitar Hero WT with ya. So you guys is still my friends, k. :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:41 pm

Funky Road wrote:Yeah. I'm not a PS3 player and never will be, but it's all good with ya'll making it a BRANCH! clan but clearly putting it before WOA is just plain out rude to the main clan u are part of. No offense. But Yeah WOA is my "Wii" Home for wii gaming and no other, I couldn't ask for a better clan than this, even though it's the first clan I ever joined, i say it's the best nonetheless. But you guys can have your position back by putting the WOA tag first in your name and have PS come "After" WOA. K cool. Frost. you still ma brawl buddy man. I have said it before and I'm stickin with it. and snoop, I still wanna play Guitar Hero WT with ya. So you guys is still my friends, k. :p

well from what i here snoop is firm on it being a "clan" not a branch :/
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 pm

giDr€w wrote:dont worry theyre still members and all, and they arent mad or nuthin....ull still see plenty of both of em =]

we CAN work this out.

if:

dude i came back to see this now im sad :( now to get on with what i really have to say.

ok 1st: I never got rid of my woa tag <.< yes i did move it to the back of my name , because we were making ps and i was liking the idea. PS was and is supposed to be a branch of woa. this Drew is the idea i gave to you a very very long time ago but atm we didnt have much ps3 users at all. you told me it would be possible to branch and do that but itd be alot of hard work and what not. personally i never set out to make it that i left woa , like that.

in my origonal idea i never intended it to be an entirly different and seperate thing from woa. but snoopy had takin control of the idea because snoop decided to think of the idea first i guess u could say being imine was a long time ago and of course assumed the position of PS.

I do personally say you could have at least told me , or asked me about my tag. i kept it the whole time , yeah in the back of my name but never getting rid of it because Im in woa and i allways will be until the day i'm kicked out or woa dies ( which i doubt)

i know by now that your reading this post that you prolly think that im complaining or begging for my position back , and if you actualy know me you know im not. i dont care about power or being mod. i do what i do and what im expected to do. as mod i did what was asked of me being w/e the situation was. i personaly dont mind being demoted but it makes me kinda sad cuz i mean i came back to it :( I would have felt better about it if i could have actualy been there to talk to you Drew. i still do wanna talk to you about this. snooppee well thats her decision not mine :(

if you want to i'll put woa back in the front of my name and put ps out of my name. this really really..... got me.. i wanna put down the whole situation and talk to Drew about this. no not to get my position back or anything if you think thats why then F%@# you :/ i want to tlak to you Drew :) so whenever i get the chance to in the chat i'll ask if you'd even wanna pc :(

thats pretty much it. I wont talk to anyone else about this either. that means lloyd ( definitly not you ! dont ask cuz you wont get an answer lloyd D:< ) not bomb , not any other mod or member. ik this is starting to sound like a big deal so im gonna just post this now....

* hits send *
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:00 pm

You guys are making it sound like we are kicking you out of the clan. We aren't, we demoted you, but we still love u both (hug).

You guys are BOTH well-known and respected members of WOA, regardless of your rank, but there IS a reason why we have our multi-clanning rule ...

But anyway work it out with drew it sounds to me like thats what u wanna do...an alliance/PS branch of WOA/whatever would be cool, whatever you guys want :) but the point is, its tough to multi-clan and devote to both clans evenly... you will eventually HAVE to commit to one clan for whatever reason... and if you are devoted to the other one, then no sense in you being a mod here... we don't think that you will just leave WOA behind with this PS project, but rules are rules, unfortunately

Most of WOA will still respect you as if you were still a mod (as will I), or you can work it out with drew and get your ranks bank
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:33 pm

we CAN work this out.

if:

this is a very good plan and i dont blame u... o and i dont mean to affend u guys but yes u did deserve it... soz guys... dont hate me pale
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:36 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:You guys are making it sound like we are kicking you out of the clan. We aren't, we demoted you, but we still love u both (hug).

You guys are BOTH well-known and respected members of WOA, regardless of your rank, but there IS a reason why we have our multi-clanning rule ...

But anyway work it out with drew it sounds to me like thats what u wanna do...an alliance/PS branch of WOA/whatever would be cool, whatever you guys want :) but the point is, its tough to multi-clan and devote to both clans evenly... you will eventually HAVE to commit to one clan for whatever reason... and if you are devoted to the other one, then no sense in you being a mod here... we don't think that you will just leave WOA behind with this PS project, but rules are rules, unfortunately

Most of WOA will still respect you as if you were still a mod (as will I), or you can work it out with drew and get your ranks bank
Good point B0MB and Drew has a good solution to this. This thing can be ended with no problems left.. Project Sony [PS] could be a branch of WOA. And then as drew said our members who have a Ps3 will join there and your members who have a wii can join here and that would make both of the clans bigger...
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 pm

see that works out perfectly Cool
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:41 pm

tl;dr

F%@# YES!!!! I GET THEIR MOD POSITIONS!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! MOD POSITION UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!I CANT WAIT TO SIGN UPi'm sorry for your loss guys.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:43 pm

ur just straight up mean
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Koy... drew is not planning on that man. so don't get your hopes up... He will hold a Mod poll when he is ready.....[code]
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 pm

true dat i knew drew wouldnt
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

Back to top Go down