[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attention, snoop and frost

+13
darthjawafett
IKE.AKA.MAC
Frost
Adoamros
Funky Road
Pinkie Pie
Yoshi
Kurono
Snooppee
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
giDrew
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

attention, snoop and frost - Page 2 Empty Re: attention, snoop and frost

Post by SoulReaver Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Yoshi wrote:So snoop And Frost are leaving? Idk this is new so i'm confused
no they're not. they were multiclanning. thats y they both got de-moded u have to be in one clan to be an admin or a mod. they still stay tho.
i agree to this as well, at least they're not mad or anything tho. but.. if they wont put woa bak in their name then that would mean 2 mods gone o.o
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:38 pm

you do relise that the origonal plan was to branch right?? what snoops plans were idk <.<
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:41 pm

oh you people and your lack of skill to tell when something is a joke or not. you guys make me laugh.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 pm

What joke????
Koy what are you talking about???
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Most of WOA will still respect you as if you were still a mod (as will I), or you can work it out with drew and get your ranks bank
Actually, I hold no more respect for mods or admins than I do for any other members. I respect every person in the clan equally, but still drop the mallet if needed. Razz

you do relise that the origonal plan was to branch right?? what snoops plans were idk <.<
That may have been your original plan, but it seems to have turned. You replaced your WOA tags with PS, and then requested for members from here to join it, while you didn't send any members from there here...it seems as if it's an entirely different entity, unrelated to WOA except for the members who registered there. WOA is kind of getting the short end of the stick in this situation, which is the complete opposite of a "branch".

Last edited by Grimblade on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Grimblade wrote:
Most of WOA will still respect you as if you were still a mod (as will I), or you can work it out with drew and get your ranks bank
Actually, I hold no more respect for mods or admins than I do for any other members. I respect every person in the clan equally, but still drop the mallet if needed. Razz

LOL u dont respect me :(
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:09 pm

Adoamros wrote:
Grimblade wrote:

LOL u dont respect me :(
Yes I do. o.0 (HUG)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 am

u dont respect me? 😢
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 am

That may have been your original plan, but it seems to have turned. You replaced your WOA tags with PS, and then requested for members from here to join it, while you didn't send any members from there here...it seems as if it's an entirely different entity, unrelated to WOA except for the members who registered there. WOA is kind of getting the short end of the stick in this situation, which is the complete opposite of a "branch".

Just So u Know we are branching and every member of ps is a member of woa right now so.... Yeah I don't know where your getting all this from but your way off grim, We haven't really even started yet... I am yet to see how we're the opposite of a branch and I wouldn't call this "multiclanning" because PS is a >>>PS3<<< branch of >>>WOA<<< and every member we have owns a wii and is part of WOA

So far what i've read no body really understands what we're doing at all and almost none of you have even been to our site.
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:33 pm

Grimblade wrote:
So if a regular old member was to say GET OUT OF THIS CLAN, YOU BROKE THE RULES, you would trust them even if they were wrong and respect their "authority"? No, because they don't have any, that's my point...kind of a bad example but it's the best I can think of

I'm not just talking about respecting them as a person, I'm saying more respect their authority... I think you know what I mean, obviously we should all respect everyone just like we want to be respected.

WOA Snooppee wrote:

Just So u Know we are branching and every member of ps is a member of woa right now so.... Yeah I don't know where your getting all this from but your way off grim, We haven't really even started yet... I am yet to see how we're the opposite of a branch and I wouldn't call this "multiclanning" because PS is a >>>PS3<<< branch of >>>WOA<<< and every member we have owns a wii and is part of WOA

So far what i've read no body really understands what we're doing at all and almost none of you have even been to our site.

OK, I HAVE been to your site before, but I didn't know ANY of this. And I talked to Drew about this demotion, he agreed with me, the other admins agreed... which means they had NO IDEA this was your intention. You never told any of us about this. You didn't say "Hey let's make a PS3 branch of WOA", you said "Let's make a new PS3 clan". You NEVER mentioned it being a WOA branch until now, at least not to me. And if you had said something to any of the other admins, they would have spoken up.

But if this is indeed true then work it out with Drew I guess, since that's what Frost wanted to do.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:42 pm

So if a regular old member was to say GET OUT OF THIS CLAN, YOU BROKE THE RULES, you would trust them even if they were wrong and respect their "authority"? No, because they don't have any, that's my point...kind of a bad example but it's the best I can think of

I'm not just talking about respecting them as a person, I'm saying more respect their authority... I think you know what I mean, obviously we should all respect everyone just like we want to be respected.
Well, I was meaning that I don't hold any members in higher value than the rest. I know that mods and admins have higher authority, and that their judgement is usually right in certain situations. However, I don't believe we were referring to "authority", but as "respect as a person and member of WOA". o.0
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 pm

WOA Snooppee wrote:

OK, I HAVE been to your site before, but I didn't know ANY of this. And I talked to Drew about this demotion, he agreed with me, the other admins agreed... which means they had NO IDEA this was your intention. You never told any of us about this. You didn't say "Hey let's make a PS3 branch of WOA", you said "Let's make a new PS3 clan". You NEVER mentioned it being a WOA branch until now, at least not to me. And if you had said something to any of the other admins, they would have spoken up.

But if this is indeed true then work it out with Drew I guess, since that's what Frost wanted to do.

Actually this was frost koz drew and i's original plan: To make a woa branch I didn't find it necessary to shout out to every1 that we were branching onto WOA.. but thats just me

I think Drew agreed because he misunderstood you or me
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Yeah I suppose this is alll a misunderstanding then...
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:14 am

SO ITS ALL GOOD NOW! :cheers:
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:24 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Yeah I suppose this is alll a misunderstanding then...
If it is, then it's a pretty retarted one. I believe that Drew's conditions still stand, and that if it WERE intended to be a branch, then it should have been mentioned in a post on our forums.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:54 pm

Actually this was frost koz drew and i's original plan: To make a woa branch I didn't find it necessary to shout out to every1 that we were branching onto WOA.. but thats just me

F%@# you snooppee D: sry to be like that but no. that wasnt my origonal plan. putting ps infront of my nameout of excitment seems to have F%@# up everything due to the lack of detail YOU provided D:< my origonal plan was to make a ps3 group " GROUP " in woa for those who ownd a ps3 to hang and chill when they didnt wanna play their wiis. this i told Drew a long time ago. i told him about this and he said it could work but itd be a extreamly hard thing to pull off , i was determend to do it but atm it was a rlly rlly huge thing and i couldnt do it alone. my origonal thing was to have our own group of ps3 players still of WOA , no other clan <.< and besides have fun , play against each other (do a leader board <-- not rly my idea but it seems fun) and war and other junk , pretty much showing that a wii clan can kick ass on a ps3. nothing that is what it is now , is anywhere close to what i thought of. the name is close tho , i beleive i even offered that name when snooppee wanted one for PS.

I wanted to name the group " Team Sony " being we were to be the ps3 team of WOA ( kinda how people here who own a 360 have that huge roster and what not) i kinda wanted to build it up , not to expand into something totally different but to spice things up Razz Team Sony was supposed to kick ass and i was excited about telling drew about it , as proof of telling drew , i do hope he remembers i showed him a little banner i made to announce team sony: https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/20z9s3k.jpg
attention, snoop and frost - Page 2 20z9s3k
i eventualy got sad of the idea cuz i found out i couldnt do it D: not that i didnt have permission but that it was too big a job for little frost D: i felt like i do when i go into LBP's lvl creator : I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F%@# TO DO D:

im sry that im saying this snoop but this wasnt part of my intentions and seeing as YOU urself didnt want to branch prooves that even more. :/ dont think im turning on u or are against u in any way , im clearly stating what my origonal intentions were on the matter.

what makes me even sadder is the true lack of knowlage givin :/ cuz that is why in pretty much every post in this topic there is a " YOU GUYS DESERVED IT!" or they deserved it" or " they were multi clanning they deserved demodding" and " they took WOA out of their names and replaced it with PS that means they are multi clanning" and other nonsense that pretty much isnt true however the misunderstanding says otherwise. ask drew if im telling the truth. if anything he remembers the banner D: but if he doesnt then , well .... idk its up to u guys to decide if im telling u the truth. Im not a kiss ass , im just honest :/

Last edited by Frost on Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:57 pm

WOA Snooppee wrote:Actually this was frost koz drew and i's original plan: To make a woa branch I didn't find it necessary to shout out to every1 that we were branching onto WOA.. but thats just me
I doubt that very much tbh, to make a branch you would have to tell us about it

Well I'd like to hear what Drew has to say on the matter
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:15 pm

sry was editing my post cuz i got lost on the whole quote thing ^^
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:25 pm

i honestly think that if PS really was meant to be a branch of WOA, whic from what i've seen it is supposed to be, their mod-ship shouldn't have been revoked. frost ad snooppee are very important and amazing members of WOA, and i know that they wouldn't put other things in front of it. frost has been my friend since UMC, so i know him pretty well and he seems to stick to one thing when he does. I've seen him online a LOT and it's usually on WOA. i'v only seen him at PS once in the time i've been online, and i'm very active. i know this is really the admin's decisions, but i honestly think they should be mod again.
P.S. SNOOP'S A GIRL?!
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 pm

talent wrote:i honestly think that if PS really was meant to be a branch of WOA, whic from what i've seen it is supposed to be, their mod-ship shouldn't have been revoked. frost ad snooppee are very important and amazing members of WOA, and i know that they wouldn't put other things in front of it. frost has been my friend since UMC, so i know him pretty well and he seems to stick to one thing when he does. I've seen him online a LOT and it's usually on WOA. i'v only seen him at PS once in the time i've been online, and i'm very active. i know this is really the admin's decisions, but i honestly think they should be mod again.
P.S. SNOOP'S A GIRL?!

well the best we can do is respect the decision of the staff and I'm sure it was not an easy one to make and in time they can get their positions back. For now we just forgive and forget.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:34 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:Yeah I suppose this is alll a misunderstanding then...

Why can't we leave it at this
I don't see why those of you who have no idea whats going on (this includes you grim) even post in this topic
NONE of u have talked to Drew about this and if you actually did you would find out this was the plan all along
Bomb Don't doubt crap U don't even know
From how you have been talking grim I have a feeling you really dislike frost and I, but thats just me
Snooppee
Snooppee

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:38 am

well I assume everyone is ok now? confused Idk but yeah i agree with bomb it was just kind of a misunderstanding and such so.... Well idk. :post:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:53 am

um.. im over this already Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:40 am

WOA Snooppee wrote:

I don't see why those of you who have no idea whats going on (this includes you grim) even post in this topic
NONE of u have talked to Drew about this and if you actually did you would find out this was the plan all along
From how you have been talking grim I have a feeling you really dislike frost and I, but thats just me

I HAVE talked to Drew about this and he agreed with me. All the admins have talked about this and Drew made the final decision. Which means Drew clearly didn't think this was intended to be a branch. From everything that I DO know, and from everything you and Frost have said, I stand by what I said.

When I was in the chat, I heard you talking to Frost about a name for "the new clan", not a name for "the new PS3 branch of WOA". And we're not demoting you because we are mad, this is simply a rule that we have that dates back to the beginning of the new site at WOA (I don't think before then though)...multi-clanning is prohibited for mods and admins at WOA, but regular members are allowed.

The point is, we didn't know EVERYTHING that was going on, but it was your responsibility to tell us your intentions if it's going to be a part of our clan. How can you make a branch of WOA if NONE of the leaders know about it? That doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm not mad at you though, it's fine. Don't think that I'm mad. Like I said, work this out with Drew if you want to explain yourselves, not me, apparently I don't know everything about this
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:24 pm

WOA Snooppee wrote:

I do know what's going on, Snoop. I'll just be blunt and say that this was caused by a lack of organization on our part about the whole "branching" concept. I don't recall any of this being elaborated to the members via the forums, and talking about it in the chatbox DOES NOT count towards relay of information. (You claim people here don't know what's going on, and that's mainly because of lack of knowledge due to you not relaying any in the first place)

Also, you claim we should talk to Drew about this, and we already have. Drew talked to each admin about it individually, and then we agreed upon that decision. He was as "out of the loop" about your information as any other member was.

And as Drew has already said, the main problem is with the tags. How would it look to a new member if the mods here don't even have our own clan tag? It's just messed up.

And you keep on bringing arguments around and around, which is still leading to absolutely nothing. Frost has already explained his side, but you just keep blindly arguing...Just accept Drew's terms and you'll become mods again, and let that be the end of it. It's not that hard.

And just because you're not mods at the moment doesn't mean that you still aren't a valued member and friend. So stop being rude to everyone about this. And as for saying that you think I don't like you and Frost is just COMPLETELY unheard of. I mean really...how long have I been friends with you both? How could you even possibly think that? D': You guys are both as much my friends as you have ever been, and I don't plan on that EVER being any different.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next