[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements

+9
SoulReaver
Frost
Funky Road
GoatNuttz
woa_dee
Faustus
Grimblade
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements - Page 3 Empty Re: My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey I didn't say that! Razz

lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements - Page 3 Empty Re: My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements

Post by Frost Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am

skynard.... meh idc for him :/ and ttfaf = shittyest song made and put into guitar hero ( that was made by dragon force) waste of time and bullsh!t notes. personaly i say that fury of the storm should have been on GH3 instead of ttfaf. better song and seems more worth playing and attempting fc. but no instead they had to take the bad song and put it in the game and make the other song dlc in a 10 doller pack coming with at least enough DF songs worth 10 and good ones they made. ( LOL even tho they couldnt play a single 1 of them if they tried. i doubt they could play a slow song of theirs like trail of broken hearts (XD) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)

lol i watched this review on youtube for smash hits and the critique said it wasnt good at all.(XD) i agrred and rated that vid 5 star but my rating wouldnt matter cuz it allready was 5 stars. HAHA PWNT!

and Jimi Hendrix ftw both of his songs on GH were sucky cuz they were a cover band doing them. rarely do you not find a cover band :/

the problem with guitar hero " now" is that pretty much any good song in their games sound crappy in a way , that You yourself know for a fact , that they could have at least handled it better.

Hendrix is a God. straight up God. he revolutionised Rock in such a short time due to his death at a young age :'( but even now his music is still keepin on , his spirit has never died . Hey Joe , Purple Haze , Wind Crys Mary <-- ( #1 fav song of all of them ) rock on!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 am

1.all this crap about how the songs are bad just tears me up......... But anyway

2.GH 5 I am considering getting cuz i wanna try out the rockin' new modes! and johnny cash

3. (say anything about this and i hurt you) Band Hero's gonna rock too

4. GH Van Halen is gonna rock as well

just my overveiw on the up coming GH'.

But c'mon ya'll get back on topic! Good luck bomb with your goals on GH!, I'll be rooting for you
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:18 pm

🍌 ...... BANANA!

and im sry but i cant help but say ....

HENDRIX FTW! screw everybody else (XD)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:22 pm

wiifan54321 wrote:"Before I Forget (probably never will be able to b/c this song is gay)"
How the hell can you not 5* that?
the ONLY song i need to 5* in gh3 is ttfatf, and i get like 460K but i cant play gh3 cause of lag
Quite frankly it's embarrassing how bad I am at that song

I'm fine for the most part, but the part where it switches quickly between the GY, RB, and YO chords I need star power to get thru sometimes because I am THAT BAD at it

But I haven't played in a looong while, maybe now I could do it idk

Buuuut yeah, that song's just not my song. Along with War Ensemble in GHM lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3