[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements

+9
SoulReaver
Frost
Funky Road
GoatNuttz
woa_dee
Faustus
Grimblade
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements - Page 2 Empty Re: My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements

Post by SoulReaver Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:GH3 is kickass, you'll love it :D
dude my cousin has it and we had so much fun playing through the fire and the flames!! :D
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements - Page 2 Empty Re: My Guitar Hero Goals + Acheivements

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:23 am

Frost wrote:i dont think smash hits is worth it. i mean if you allready own the games that have the song in them y buy it? it wont do anything for u. OMG I JUST RELIZED SOMETHING! DAMMIT! when smash hits comes out there are gonna be A BIG ASS LOAD OF NOOBS claiming to people that they can beat TTFAF (XD) WHAT FAGS! I can say this because I KNOW its GONNA HAPPEN! O M G. THERE GOES ANOTHER GAME RUINED ONCE MORE BY THE NOOB COMUNITY.

Oh crap dude you're right. The intro is going to be touch pad frets and it'll be mad easy to beat.

Mad Mad Mad
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 pm

i have hands like from a 8 yr old XP. i cant press all those notes
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:11 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:
Frost wrote:i dont think smash hits is worth it. i mean if you allready own the games that have the song in them y buy it? it wont do anything for u. OMG I JUST RELIZED SOMETHING! DAMMIT! when smash hits comes out there are gonna be A BIG ASS LOAD OF NOOBS claiming to people that they can beat TTFAF (XD) WHAT FAGS! I can say this because I KNOW its GONNA HAPPEN! O M G. THERE GOES ANOTHER GAME RUINED ONCE MORE BY THE NOOB COMUNITY.

Oh crap dude you're right. The intro is going to be touch pad frets and it'll be mad easy to beat.

Mad Mad Mad

IK ITS GONNA BE HORRIBLE! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE ALLWAYS FEARED!! :'( CRYING FACE! :'(
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by IKE.AKA.MAC Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:53 am

O SUCK IT UP K MI CANT HAVE MY FELLOW COD MEMBERS (even tho ur a higher rank) CRYING!! Mad
IKE.AKA.MAC
IKE.AKA.MAC

http://WOACLAN.TK     ALL DA WAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:41 am

whos crying? we r mearly discussing an epic phail revolving around smash hits
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:35 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:I don't think I'm gonna get Smash Hits. Maybe in a long time when it drops in price. But I don't think it's worth 50 bucks.

it aint 50 bucks .. i think its NO MORE han 40.... but im for sure its less tahn 50.. i pre-ordered a copy at Movie Gallery and it was like 30 something dollars or something
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm

[quote="Frost"][quote="ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB"]

so ur calling me a fag...... Yeah nice frost. thats just REAL!!! nice! Evil or Very Mad :'(
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Funky Road wrote:
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:I don't think I'm gonna get Smash Hits. Maybe in a long time when it drops in price. But I don't think it's worth 50 bucks.

it aint 50 bucks .. i think its NO MORE han 40.... but im for sure its less tahn 50.. i pre-ordered a copy at Movie Gallery and it was like 30 something dollars or something
On amazon.com the lowest is 43, with shipping it is 48 or so. :/
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:51 am

I pre-orderd a copy at movie gallery and when we went to pick it up. it was only like 37-38 dollars

Smash Hits is rlly fun man. I love it. TTFAF, Free Bird, Carry on Wayward Son, Bark at the Moon, Back in the Saddle, Hit me with your Best Shot. AND MORE!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Funky Road wrote:I pre-orderd a copy at movie gallery and when we went to pick it up. it was only like 37-38 dollars

Smash Hits is rlly fun man. I love it. TTFAF, Free Bird, Carry on Wayward Son, Bark at the Moon, Back in the Saddle, Hit me with your Best Shot. AND MORE!
I might get it eventually. Probably will. As a hardcore GH fan it's hard to let these games just go by without playing them lolol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

XD I'll be lookin forward. I wanna play TTFAF on Hard with u. Free bird too. SKYNYRD FTW
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm

SKYNYRD FTW indeed!

I've been trying to learn Free Bird on real guitar lately... :) solo is hard lolz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Solo is epic man. never go back on it. Lynyrd Skynyrd has some of the best guitar solos around
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:08 pm

I'd disagree, I'd go with Jimi Hendrix Ftw!
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:43 pm

Yoshi wrote:I'd disagree, I'd go with Jimi Hendrix Ftw!
Hendrix is win. And better than Skynyrd.

But still, Skynyrd FTW!
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:15 pm

you gotta admit Free Bird has an epic solo. I barley know jimi hendrix so.......... Don't get onto me for it. but i actually do not know jimi hendrix except that hes a left handed guitarist
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:34 pm

You're missing out. You should listen to some of his songs!

I suggest The Wind Cries Mary, All Along the Watchtower, Voodoo child... there are so many great songs!!
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am

Purple Haze, he played guitar solo with his teeth. search it on youtube he's beast
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 am

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:You're missing out. You should listen to some of his songs!

I suggest The Wind Cries Mary, All Along the Watchtower, Voodoo child... there are so many great songs!!
Do i have to. last time i checked nope. Look i like skynyrd's solos better than anyone elses. except some of my fav country and rock bands that go crazy with the guitar on the solo. Jimi Hendrix is just somethign that i do not know. Gimme time to play those two songs on GH. i played purple haze. and i dont like it that much
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:47 pm

OK you can be closed-minded I'm not forcing you lol

But I agree. The version of purple haze that is on GHWT is a pretty bad version of the song.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:30 pm

Yoshi wrote:Purple Haze, he played guitar solo with his teeth. search it on youtube he's beast

All i saw was discription saying he did it. i didnt see a video of jimi actaully playing with his teeth. nor could i find one
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:45 am

Just 3 or 4 more songs to 5 star on GHM :D

I think the only ones I won't be able to do are War Ensemble and Fight Fire w/ Fire the other two I think are do-able for now
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 pm

GO BOMB GO GO BOMB GO *chants on bomb like in Brawl*
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:06 am

[quote="Funky Road"][quote="Frost"]
ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:

so ur calling me a fag...... Yeah nice frost. thats just REAL!!! nice! Evil or Very Mad :'(

so techincaly your classifing yourself as a noob who claims to beat it? (smirk) im sorry funky but thats check mate for you
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next