[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?!

+6
SoulReaver
Youkoi
Funky Road
Tal
BA
Liraxus
10 posters

Go down

Did you Pre-order DJ Hero?

First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty0%First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty100%First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty 100% 
[ 5 ]
First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty0%First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?!

Post by Liraxus Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 pm

By now you guys saw the Gamestop Ad and the Normal Ad.

Did anyone happeningly pre-order DJ Hero for the 3 Free Songs?

See...i DO listen when watching Television!
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty Re: First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?!

Post by BA Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:49 am

I saw it displayed at my local Game shop, seemed interesting but I've never really been a fan of those musical simon says-esque games.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?! Empty Re: First Guitar Hero now DJ HERO?! Whats next?! Violin Hero?!

Post by Tal Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:52 pm

haha nope
and actually, band hero is next :razz:
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:18 pm

I wouldn't touch that game even if it my life depended on it. l. Rap and Rock just doesn't mix well imo..... Metallica well i can understand but srsly DJ Hero?!?!?! WTH were they thinking!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:24 pm

i saw an ad.
i thought it seemed cool
but now i just realized it would probably have shit rap instead of the awesome underground rap.
so no i wont.
though i might get violin hero for sh.its and giggles.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:26 pm

the game already came out, im not planning to buy it... at least it's better than the beatles rockband :/ it's actually pretty cool lol in my opinion but im not wasting my money for music i dont like. band hero is the same thing as gh, which i dont know y they made it o.o. i dont think it's gonna be that good tho. lego rb might be good. lol that's all i have to say Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:30 pm

OPERA HERO!!!! I SEE IT NOW
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 pm

GUNS N' ROSES GUITAR HERO OR GUITAR HERO LYNYRD SKYNYRD WOULD PWN!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Funky Road Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:36 pm

srsly. LMAO!!! Violin Hero. lol. That might be cool. makes me wonder...... lol Ima go look it up
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:They have violin hero. Please go to youtube and search for it, as I cannot find the link.

rofl violin hero? xD i cant imagine that

even though i actually play the violin in real life

:agree:
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:43 pm

LOL I thought I was the first to think of that

Damn, lol, I shoulda posted a video of it cuz I was going to a long time ago

But yeah violin hero is just people playing guitar hero with the guitar tucked under their chin like a violin, lol.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Bongé Bongé -Evil wrote:They have violin hero. Please go to youtube and search for it, as I cannot find the link.
um lol no they dont XP if they did then how would they not present it XD
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down