[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)

4 posters

Go down

My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  Empty My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)

Post by MajinKitty230 Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Like Grimblade did his experience at his convention,it inspired me to do my own review on mine that I went to, even though this posts kinda late from the convention. =P

I cosplayed as A Geisha Girl, it was a last minute thing since buying a costume (anime) even with free shipping took 20 days and the place was in China. It was near the time of the convention. Silly me..

Well we went to the convention on Friday, like.. 12:00 PM or somewhere around there, and got there in the middle of the day still. The hotel was in Tuson, My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  805926 and it was LARGE, well from my perspective, and the city was like a large Newyork, even though I only stayed in the hotel. We put our bags on one of those cart things and went up the elevator, which was LONG cause there was a church program going on with lots of people. Well we got to our room and I decided to get into costume right away, and I did. Then I went down the elevator in my costume and went downstairs, there is 3 floors, one is with SOME rooms, the middle is the main lobby and the bottom is were most of the convention was.

I got to the bottom floor and there were people in there, the game room had lots of people playing brawl, street fighter and naruto shippuden, I didnt play though. My feet hurt in awhile but I went up and down alot. When I went there at night there was a few people and a booth was opened and they selled plushies, the dealer room would be opened saturday. I'll explain what I bought later. So Saturday, got dressed after breakfast, went downstairs and hung out, I didnt really talk to anyone, I was kinda shy. :/ and I got my picture taken :D I bought a few things that day, with quarters and nickles and stuff, like buttons, I went back up and my parents went to the store with my bro so I layed down, cause my feet killed me, and watched Pirates Of The Caribbean. Sunday was the last day, and I was hanging around, and I bought more and me and another girl who was working a booth before talked about the convention, I saw her on like saturday or friday and I saw one goku cosplayer and another on like saturday. she was taking with some people, I assumed she was Gohan but she wasnt. I felt stupid, but thats what alot of people asked her! lol
IT WAS AWSOME :D

Sorry for the long paragraph guys. I LOVE TO WRITE
Anyway, heres some stuff I bought, I wont put the prices on somethings or most things I bought cause I don't remember. and i'll put the day I bought it

Bought stuff:
-Shoulder backpack with Goku on it ($20) (Bought on Sunday)
-Bleach button and Roy Mustang button (somewhere along quarters, lol) (Bought friday or saturday)
-Energy Drink (Had Goku on it, lol) (bought friday)
-Sasuke voice button (sasukes voice, in japanese)(bought saturday or friday)
-Sasuke plushie (shippuden) (I think it was like $12 or $18 Idk) (Bought friday night)
-Rice ball plushie (I think it was $5) (Bought friday or saturday)

I think thats all I bought, anyway there were LOADS of cosplayers, like.. 3 dragonballz cosplayers, naruto cosplayers, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) cosplayers, there were TONS of Kuroshitsuji cosplayers, Hetalia cosplayers, LOADS of them, 2 Hellsing cosplayers, and etc.

Overall I had fun, I didnt really talk to anyone, but i'll get outta that habit soon :D I hope I can go to the next one in October 1-3 which is Saboten-con. My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  805926

Last edited by BA on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:52 am; edited 4 times in total
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  Empty Re: My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)

Post by Chu Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 pm

nice kelly ^^ it sounds fun

do you know what the sasuke voice says? lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  Empty Re: My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)

Post by Grimblade Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 pm

That's awesome, Kelly! :D It sounds like you had a great time. :3

There were a lot of Hetalia cosplays at AWA, too...it must be getting popular. xD
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Pikawars wrote:nice kelly ^^ it sounds fun

do you know what the sasuke voice says? lol

I dont know, but it sounds like "chidorinagas" in Japanese lol.
So im assuming it as something to do with his Chidori power.
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:25 pm

Grimblade wrote:That's awesome, Kelly! :D It sounds like you had a great time. :3

There were a lot of Hetalia cosplays at AWA, too...it must be getting popular. xD

True.. my favorite character so far, is Italy. :D

and I hate being shy, I didn't really talk to anyone, as I said. :/ hopefully i'll break that habit by the convention in November if I go.
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:That's awesome, Kelly! :D It sounds like you had a great time. :3

and I hate being shy, I didn't really talk to anyone, as I said. :/ hopefully i'll break that habit by the convention in November if I go.
For me, my shyness died the moment I put on a Fox Tail and Ears...At that point it's hard to care what other people think. xD!

But yeah...just remember you'll probably never knowingly see the other people again. It makes everything seem WAY more chill.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:56 pm

Grimblade wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

For me, my shyness died the moment I put on a Fox Tail and Ears...At that point it's hard to care what other people think. xD!

But yeah...just remember you'll probably never knowingly see the other people again. It makes everything seem WAY more chill.

Razz thats truee.. so trueee..
HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN! :3
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:04 am

lol Kelly i said to dress up like a EXTREMLY popular anime girl and people will be all over you
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am

Adoamros wrote:lol Kelly i said to dress up like a EXTREMLY popular anime girl and people will be all over you

Yea. I was a geisha. but next time your probably gonna tell me to dress like a man... :lol!:
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:21 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
Adoamros wrote:lol Kelly i said to dress up like a EXTREMLY popular anime girl and people will be all over you

Yea. I was a geisha. but next time your probably gonna tell me to dress like a man... :lol!:

Hmm well that would get Yaoi people after you aswell?
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Adoamros wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

Hmm well that would get Yaoi people after you aswell?

:D YAY
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:49 am

MajinKitty230 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:That's awesome, Kelly! :D It sounds like you had a great time. My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  615176

HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN! My AnimeLand TuCon Convention time :)  615176
YAY HALLOWEEN! I'ma wear my tail and hat to a Halloween Party. xD!

It's funny because my friend (who's hosting the party) hates furries. >:E
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:46 pm

Grimblade wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

Well I hope your friend lets u in Razz
If not, come to my invisible party, ITS ...EVERYWHERE! :D
Im gonna be Alice from Alice in Wonderland (hopefully)
If not, gonna wear my geisha costume :D
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:27 pm

MajinKitty230 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:
Grimblade wrote:
MajinKitty230 wrote:

Well I hope your friend lets u in Razz
If not, come to my invisible party, ITS ...EVERYWHERE! :D
Im gonna be Alice from Alice in Wonderland (hopefully)
If not, gonna wear my geisha costume :D
Oh, I'll definitely get in. Trust me. xD

And awesome! I definitely want to go to your invisible party. :3
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down