[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is time.

5 posters

Go down

It is time. Empty It is time.

Post by Funky Road Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Never had I intended it now or any sooner, but I believe my time has come.

My fellow friends of Wii Ownage Army Clan, I must resign, and I happily thank you all for such precious memories that will be cherished beyond who knows when.

To avoid confusion, I am, not under any circumstance, mad, or disappointed of any of you, or of anything, I have merely done my time here, and I feel I must move on.

I love you all, as my brothers and sisters, friends that could never be replaced, loved ones that I shall never forget.

But I will fill you in my reasonings:
Just yesterday, I have sold my Wii and all of my belongings that are Wii accessories, etc. I've been planning on doing so for a while now, since I've gotten Xbox and I also plan on re-investing Guitar Hero and Rock Band for Xbox. Also, I've been caught up among other things in life. I know you all understand, and I too as well, that there are real life things that must be tooken care of before WOA, but my inactivity has gone on for far too long. And now that my Wii is gone and done for, I will resign.

Again I say, I am not leaving on harsh grounds or with a mind boggled about anything. I will visit to see how the place is doing from time to time, here and there, and so on. I will miss you all, and nothing will change that. I only want this to be as formal and mature as possible.

Also, I ask that you pass down my adminstration to the next heir, contestant, however you may interpret it haha. I'm sure they will do a fantastic job, and will keep things more lively than I have as of late.

So with it being said and done, I bid you adieu my beloved friends, at least until my random appearance on the chat. Thank you everyone for your friendship and kindness, for everything that was done, for the games well played, you name it. Thank you for being there for me, for being my friend. Thank you. Thank you BA, Talent, Pika, Dfett, Frost, SOB, B0MB, Grimblade, REN (Peach RAWKS btw ;) ).

And I would also like to recognize the greatest and only clan leader I've EVER had, even if my journey takes me to an Xbox forums, giDrew.

If you see this Drew, I want you to know I love you man, and thank you for helping me get where I'm goin'. I couldn't have done it without you or any other of the members. Wherever you are, may God bless you. :)

And God bless you all, sincerely with greatest thanks and love,
~ Funky Road KEEP ON ROCKIN'! :)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

It is time. Empty Re: It is time.

Post by BA Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

I guess I can somewhat consider this a goodbye thread as well, I mean in the sense that you won't be as active, because nobody really leaves. Razz

I'd just like to thank you Funky, for the time you've put into making this place a more hospitable environment with your bright and shining personality. I hope that in the time you have been administrator here, that you've gained something and whatever shred of knowledge you've gained from your experiences here will help you in the endeavors you decide to go for.

I always feel bad when somebody has to go, but I respect their decision and I understand that life marches on. Again, I wish you all the luck in the world my friend.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Funky, I'm going to be honest here. I hate to see you go, as just about any of us do. But like BA, I understand that everyone moves on eventually, so I'm not going to beg you to stay (which I surely would have done about a year ago). However, it would be nice to see you come by every now and then, when you can spare the time. I probably wouldn't see you, since I'm not here often myself, but you do have a tendency to make WOA a little more lively.

Anyhow, good luck in life bro. It's been great knowing you, and I hope to see you again at some point.
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 am

im heree buddy!!! thanks a lot man that means a LOT to me!!!! we've had some great times together im glad i helped make your time here a memorable and good one! =] i always looked forward ta seein ya and playin some games with u man!!

as for your decision to leave the clan, i for 1 totally understand your reasoning and respect your decision to "formally" resign. you will always be a member of WOA though. good luck wherever life takes ya bro, n i hope ta see ya on the chat again live in person sometime =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 am

Rest assured this will not be the last you see of me. I can you promise you all that when I can and the time feels right i will pay a visit to the chat and even the forums every now and then

Thanks again guys, until our next meet, goodbye :)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:34 pm

u better funk!!! i dont believe any of us will ever truly lose touch forever. even 20 years from now i bet we will all still be re-connecting through this site every once in a blue moon. i look forward to it

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Aw Funks, I completely understand, we have priorities that must be taken care of. Like Drew said, you are always welcomed here, feel free to come as you see fit. It sounds a little sad that you sold your Wii but well what can we do?

I will always welcome you to WOA with open arms, ready for a hug ^_^ (at least when I'm around)
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm

Thanks REN, I know I can count on you for uplifting encouragement :) But tbh, I think I'll stick around for a while longer though.... but I still want my administration to be passed on to the next one in line... my inactivity causes me from doing my duties like I should at a decent pace, so my only wish is that the next worthy member is granted admin :)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 am

thats what im talkin about funk!!! no need ta leave completely my brotha! like i said we have an xbox forum. lol :p

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 pm

I shall be the next candidate *insert evil laugh here* Bwahahahaha!

;P
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 pm

Yes, Ren shall be, and we will paint the whole forums in pink and with Princess Peach RAWKS backround lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:25 pm

lmaooo i can just see it now.... *stares off dreamily*

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by REN Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:57 pm

Pick me and it shall be DONE! It is time. Determinationplz (a Peachy banner included)

Hahaha XD
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down