[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time do you usually come on WOA?

Go down

When do you usually come on WOA?

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty0%What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty0%What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty100%What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty What time do you usually come on WOA?

Post by Kurono on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 pm

i was wondering what time does everyone usually comes on?
I know there are many things that keep us busy, school, work, duties, etc.
Truth is i would like to see more people active, yes i know it might not be possible.
Also i miss talking to you guys, and would like to have a conversation on the chat.

You can put a time you are on, say you vote afternoon, if you WANT you can put the time you are on 12pm-2pm time for example
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty Re: What time do you usually come on WOA?

Post by Tal on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 am

I don't really have a specific time when I come on, I sort of drift on and off so I can't really put a vote down, but I can still say what I did down here.
Though, I haven't been hitting the chat lately which is probably a bad thing. I'll try to get on that more.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty Re: What time do you usually come on WOA?

Post by REN on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Normally I'm busy all day except at night and mostly free on Sundays.
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 pm

I should of added a never option lol
bet that would of have won then again lol yup
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm

uh

I have school from 6am-2:15pm, and don't get home until 2:45pm because lolcow bus

then I'm busy from 3:30-7 on the minecraft forums completing reports giving infractions etc, or on the prison server I go on guarding and such

MINECRAFT EVERYDAYYYYDAYDAYDAYDAY

after 7 sekrit stuff
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks for responding everyone i really appreciate it,

Yes i understand you tal i fall under the same situation

I am usually able to get on most nights as well unless i am writing a paper that needs to be turned it the following day

So pika its minecraft err day and after 7 whats goes on is some sekrit stuff that it is so sekrit that it is a sekrit itselfself lol

Again everyone thanks for taking your time to respond lots of <3
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by BA on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:03 am

I voted, and then got stuck without pockets full of internet because it was at the dry cleaners and wasn't able to respond. :<

Anyway, I hope it's evident that I come on daily and often. Signing on as 'hidden' means that my activity isn't actually reflected from a glance, but I do try add my opinion whenever its relevant. Xat on the other hand I haven't been using, and that's a result of being absolutely busy.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down