[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What time do you usually come on WOA?

+2
Tal
Kurono
6 posters

Go down

When do you usually come on WOA?

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty0%What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty0%What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty100%What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty What time do you usually come on WOA?

Post by Kurono Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 pm

i was wondering what time does everyone usually comes on?
I know there are many things that keep us busy, school, work, duties, etc.
Truth is i would like to see more people active, yes i know it might not be possible.
Also i miss talking to you guys, and would like to have a conversation on the chat.

You can put a time you are on, say you vote afternoon, if you WANT you can put the time you are on 12pm-2pm time for example
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty Re: What time do you usually come on WOA?

Post by Tal Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 am

I don't really have a specific time when I come on, I sort of drift on and off so I can't really put a vote down, but I can still say what I did down here.
Though, I haven't been hitting the chat lately which is probably a bad thing. I'll try to get on that more.
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

What time do you usually come on WOA? Empty Re: What time do you usually come on WOA?

Post by REN Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Normally I'm busy all day except at night and mostly free on Sundays.
REN
REN

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:04 pm

I should of added a never option lol
bet that would of have won then again lol yup
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:56 pm

uh

I have school from 6am-2:15pm, and don't get home until 2:45pm because lolcow bus

then I'm busy from 3:30-7 on the minecraft forums completing reports giving infractions etc, or on the prison server I go on guarding and such

MINECRAFT EVERYDAYYYYDAYDAYDAYDAY

after 7 sekrit stuff
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Thanks for responding everyone i really appreciate it,

Yes i understand you tal i fall under the same situation

I am usually able to get on most nights as well unless i am writing a paper that needs to be turned it the following day

So pika its minecraft err day and after 7 whats goes on is some sekrit stuff that it is so sekrit that it is a sekrit itselfself lol

Again everyone thanks for taking your time to respond lots of <3
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Whenever I feel like it.
Stuff that prevents me from coming on
-Guild wars 2
-Garrys mod
-Minecraft
-other stuff
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:03 am

I voted, and then got stuck without pockets full of internet because it was at the dry cleaners and wasn't able to respond. :<

Anyway, I hope it's evident that I come on daily and often. Signing on as 'hidden' means that my activity isn't actually reflected from a glance, but I do try add my opinion whenever its relevant. Xat on the other hand I haven't been using, and that's a result of being absolutely busy.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down