[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok, its time i explained this to you all

+5
Funky Road
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
SoulReaver
Chu
giDrew
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ok, its time i explained this to you all - Page 2 Empty Re: ok, its time i explained this to you all

Post by BA Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Pikawars wrote:lol judge judy? i dont watch her , but ive seen a few cases
Her show is really a mockery of the legal system to me personally.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

ok, its time i explained this to you all - Page 2 Empty Re: ok, its time i explained this to you all

Post by Chu Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:42 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:lol judge judy? i dont watch her , but ive seen a few cases
Her show is really a mockery of the legal system to me personally.

wow rly? my parents thinks so too :/

i can understand law and order ( FAVORITE TV SHOW XD) its a crime show with action :D

i wonder if its just actors
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby206 Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:42 pm

i have seen a few cases too i just think its funny when someone flipps out and all your here is peep this is peep ect...
gaby206
gaby206

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Pikawars wrote:wow rly? my parents thinks so too :/

i can understand law and order ( FAVORITE TV SHOW XD) its a crime show with action :D

Law and Order? That's a good show, but yeah none of the events in that show are real. Judge Judy is unfortunately real.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:46 pm

best_Alchemist wrote:
Pikawars wrote:wow rly? my parents thinks so too :/

Law and Order? That's a good show, but yeah none of the events in that show are real. Judge Judy is unfortunately real.

....isnt that kinda wrong to put cases like that on public television though?
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:49 pm

Pikawars wrote:....isnt that kinda wrong to put cases like that on public television though?
lol I don't think this is the topic to be discussing daytime television, but there isn't really a law against having a televised trial with a crazy lady judge. Besides both parties have to agree to be put on television.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:03 pm

mmmk then? convo over OVER 900- nvm lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:21 am

thankyou for your understanding, BA especially ty...ur a smart fellow and always think carefully about all angles of a situation before you speak

by the way, the reason i stay in my dads apartment building is that EVERYthing is included. idk if u youngins kno what that means but .......

if i went to another place id pay around $100 more for rent PLUS id have to pay a gas bill, water bill, electricity bill, cable bill and some others i cant even think of (cuz ive never had 2 pay them)

it would end up bein around $1,000 more per month so the internet situation may suck but obviously its better than payin all that.

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:34 pm

giDrew wrote:thankyou for your understanding, BA especially ty...ur a smart fellow and always think carefully about all angles of a situation before you speak

by the way, the reason i stay in my dads apartment building is that EVERYthing is included. idk if u youngins kno what that means but .......

if i went to another place id pay around $100 more for rent PLUS id have to pay a gas bill, water bill, electricity bill, cable bill and some others i cant even think of (cuz ive never had 2 pay them)

it would end up bein around $1,000 more per month so the internet situation may suck but obviously its better than payin all that.

so you get electricity, water, gas etc for one price? thats a good deal to me :/
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:49 pm

exactly, how can i complain rlly, although that is not the reason i dont say anything

good news tho...my dad finally got enuff $ to pay the back bill so my internets back woooo!

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:36 pm

That's awesome! So does this mean you are officially back? :D
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:48 pm

thats great drew :) hope we get to rock out on band hero

if my wifi gets up
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BigAl Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:05 pm

Hope things get better!!! :admin:
BigAl
BigAl

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 pm

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:That's awesome! So does this mean you are officially back? :D

absolutely bomb =D i atually been here quite a bit the past few days since i had my real internet back (that broadband was SOOOO slow NEVER er broadband)

And pika im happy 2 rock out on BH wenevr just ask me when u see me Cool

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:06 pm

XBL soon? Or am I asking too much? Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 am

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:XBL soon? Or am I asking too much? Razz

actually i am starting 2 RLLY want it.......u know how i am about not having things that are "official" parts of our clan. i start ta feel left out lol ive gotten EVERY clan game no more than a week after launch, even if im not that excited 4 it at 1st.

id say a month or so tho cuz i am still catching up on the $ situation from when i was still in school (cuz i didnt work as many hrs cuzza school so im in debt :(

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:10 pm

OK I figured that I was just wondering :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2