[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD

+2
Grimblade
Funky Road
6 posters

Go down

Which Pokemon are you?

What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty80%What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty0%What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty20%What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD

Post by Funky Road Mon May 18, 2009 4:18 pm

What Pokemon are. YOU! The three pokemon are the last evolutions of the first starters ever to appear. Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise.

Charizard- Very determined. Has a heart on fire that is ready for any challenge

Venusaur- Loves plants. Earth friendly and loves climbimg trees and acting like Tarzan swinging from various "Vine Whips"

Blastoise- Loves swimming and shooting "water guns" and "hydro pump" play guns in the summer.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty Re: What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD

Post by Grimblade Mon May 18, 2009 4:20 pm

I vote Feraligatr! (XP)

Out of these options though, I'd say Charizard.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD Empty Re: What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD

Post by Funky Road Mon May 18, 2009 4:25 pm

Charizard. I can and will take on almost anyone on Brawl. and I like to test my skills on certain songs on Expert on Rock Band and GH. Also hes my fav.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Mon May 18, 2009 4:53 pm

BLASTOISE I ❤ What Kind of pokemon are you. how do you do the things you do. XD 23293110
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon May 18, 2009 5:11 pm

Charizard. I am determined and I have a competitive spirit just like he does. :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Fri May 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Im like all three but i guess More Charizard
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:58 pm

=>ARCHIVED
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down