[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments!

+2
Frost
GoatNuttz
6 posters

Go down

Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments! Empty Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments!

Post by GoatNuttz Tue May 12, 2009 7:29 pm

As some of you know already I have been promoted to Co-Leader of the CoD teams. I plan on taking CoD for this clan to the next level! I hope on having 2 practices a week and at least a war a week!!! CoD has been bumped down to one of the least played games in WOA and I think its time to bring it back up! So if you have a particular day you want to have a war, practice, tournament etc. just post here and message me. Now stop reading this and get on CoD and kick some……
Thanks, Goat

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments! Empty Re: Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments!

Post by Frost Wed May 13, 2009 12:00 am

Todays Practice was a success! Unfortunatly it was only me and goat.
never the less we will continue practicing and hopefully will have more people join us. we encourage all cod players here to join us. It helps alot. i should know cause we ownd todays practice. we kept coming along with k/d ratios of 31 to 5 and 19 to 3 and 21 to 7 and so on.
All because we played as a team, which is what these practice sessions are also for.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments! Empty Re: Requests for Wars, Practices and Tournaments!

Post by Kurono Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:27 am

When are practices held and do they still go on? Tell me if they do, so i may get my CoD:WaW from my friend back ok.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:05 am

Razz i could use some practice for tournies if any like my Mario brawl tourney coming up :D

Just talk to meh on the chat and all that. XD Dang im speechless this morning
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:15 am

lolz itachi gravdigged again Razz
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:19 pm

LOL

This is old.

NExt time, Itachi, start a new topic about it, this one is too old.

=>LOCKED
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down