[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC.

3 posters

Go down

To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC. Empty To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC.

Post by Funky Road Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:05 pm

Well here goes. AHEM. Guys. you all have been very good friends to me ever scince i started WOA. And i really gotta be greatul to ya. So I will let you know the next time i get some more Wii Points. And I will buy everyone ONE thing from the Wii Shop Channel. It may be a month from now til i can do this but just to let yall know i am sayin now. Just post what you want me to buy ya from the Wii Shop Channel. ONLY ONE cuz wii points cards only contain 2000 points and are like $20 Dollars down here in South Carolina. Also thank you guys for being such good friends :)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC. Empty Re: To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC.

Post by giDrew Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:10 pm

=o hey man thats really nice, and thankyou so much for the thought, but i would feel bad accepting it. ur a cool dude and i treat every1 else just as good as i treat u. i dont need a reward for it! i like 2 make ppl happy w the clan.

plus im grown and have a job but u dont have as much of a chance 2 buy games probably. So it would make me happy if u would take my game that u were gunna buy me and buy yourself an extra game =D

just hearing how happy u are with the clan is reward enuff 4 me =]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC. Empty Re: To all the ppl who have been good to me on WOA frost, lloyd, drew, ETC.

Post by Funky Road Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:11 pm

Rocky Road wrote:Well here goes. AHEM. Guys. you all have been very good friends to me ever scince i started WOA. And i really gotta be greatul to ya. So I will let you know the next time i get some more Wii Points. And I will buy everyone ONE thing from the Wii Shop Channel. It may be a month from now til i can do this but just to let yall know i am sayin now. Just post what you want me to buy ya from the Wii Shop Channel. ONLY ONE cuz wii points cards only contain 2000 points and are like $20 Dollars down here in South Carolina. Also thank you guys for being such good friends :)

ONE MORE THNG i cannot buy everyone soemthing only as much as one wii points card can hold sorry to be this way but as high of price wii points cards are down here and the economy is............ all i can say is sowii
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:53 am

giDr€w wrote:=o hey man thats really nice, and thankyou so much for the thought, but i would feel bad accepting it. ur a cool dude and i treat every1 else just as good as i treat u. i dont need a reward for it! i like 2 make ppl happy w the clan.

plus im grown and have a job but u dont have as much of a chance 2 buy games probably. So it would make me happy if u would take my game that u were gunna buy me and buy yourself an extra game =D

just hearing how happy u are with the clan is reward enuff 4 me =]
I have the same standpoint on this one, all except for the part about having a job.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Ok but if u ever change ur mind just lemme know or email me at sonicspeed8760hotmail.com if u want.........
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down