[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros

+4
Grimblade
giDrew
Storm
Adoamros
8 posters

Go down

Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros Empty Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros

Post by Adoamros Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:56 pm

YA my mom got super stitions about that virus that comes out April 1st so she shut down the comp >___> so while coping with this incident i will post my WII code so that u guys can send me messages once in a while to keep me up to date idk how long i will be off for i gusse until its "safe" to go online i am sorry for this inconvinience From Your Freind, Adoamros....PS:atm i am posting on my WII....PSS: I am using a keybord on it XD so its easier to talk....so Yah ill edit this message to post my WII code :) {Code}--->"8615 8661 4169 1650

Last edited by Adoamros on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Code insterted)
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros Empty Re: Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros

Post by Adoamros Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:08 pm

Ill be on COD WAW if anyone wants tyo play me ill probly be on most of the time and anyway i am a damn good SNIPER now
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros Empty Re: Drew Grim Lloyd and or Frost please read and spread it amongster yourself,Adoamros

Post by Storm Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:49 pm

that sucks man. i haven't heard of any virus thing
Storm
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:22 pm

if any "members" read this pass it on to Drew lloys frost and gim please im worried i mighgt apper Inactive
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:26 pm

ive heard of the virus.

dont worry bro, WOA does not get mad if a member has 2 b inactive for such a reason.

grounded, no internet, vacation....just busy with stuff............w/e it is, lifge comes 1st so just sit tight while ur away and dont worry u will have a nice WOA welcome waiting when u get back =D

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:40 pm

It's fine, Adoa.

And btw, just get a worthy security program, back up your personal files, and run a PC scan for corrupted/damaged/tampered files, and you'll be fine. ;)

And I wouldn't be worried. I mean, it's a virus that will supposedly come out on APRIL FOOLS DAY. (XP)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 pm

its not real and even if it is u just need a good anti virus with a firewall.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:00 pm

so it was a fake sue me
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:50 pm

I laugh in the face of anyone who believed it to be true (sorry dude) Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:56 pm

I laugh in the face of anyone who bought an overpriced antivirus for this. (XP)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:16 pm

for the record i didnt realy care if itr was true or not i didnt beleive it for that matter my mom shut down the comp no questions asked
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Adoamros wrote:for the record i didnt realy care if itr was true or not i didnt beleive it for that matter my mom shut down the comp no questions asked
I already knew that, lol.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 pm

Grimblade wrote:I laugh in the face of anyone who bought an overpriced antivirus for this. (XP)

LMFAO so do I!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 pm

it wasnt fake i got it and destroyed most of it but lol i already had an overpriced antivirus so ha
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:46 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:it wasnt fake i got it and destroyed most of it but lol i already had an overpriced antivirus so ha
But I'll bet you didn't pay for it. (pirate)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:47 pm

i still dont think it's real
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:33 am

well it is but its easy to kill
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down