[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

+10
GoatNuttz
SoulReaver
Storm
gaby206
WOA oot
Valiant
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Funky Road
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most - Page 2 Empty Re: Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

Post by Faustus Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 pm

You know what I hate, and see everywhere? Subtle spam.
A great example is in the topic that "TeamPanther" made about upping a rank.
A few mods were like
"This is spamming, don't spam." Great, they're mods, it's their job.
BUT, afterwards, a whole mass of posts saying
"Yeah, don't spam"
"Spamming is bad"
"Spamming is annoying"
"Yeah I agree"
"Totally"
"Did you know spamming is bad"
"Yeah I heard it'll get you banned"
"glad I don't spam, right"
"Yeah totally glad"
"Because if I did I might get banned"

See what I'm getting at here?
Faustus
Faustus

Back to top Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most - Page 2 Empty Re: Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Faustus wrote:You know what I hate, and see everywhere? Subtle spam.
A few mods were like
"Yeah, don't spam"
"Spamming is bad"
"Spamming is annoying"
"Yeah I agree"
"Totally"
"Yeah totally glad"

Some people just need to know when their posts are helpful in certain threads. You don't HAVE to post in every thread that opens. For example, I've never even been in the CoD forum because I don't own the game. I could post a bunch in there if I wanted, but I'd have no useful information to offer.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:39 pm

i hate the spam on the C-Box chat spamming sound that anyoes the piss outa u expesily during a amatch of COD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Adoamros wrote:i hate the spam on the C-Box chat spamming sound that anyoes the piss outa u expesily during a amatch of COD
You can mute the cbox, you know? Rolling Eyes
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:42 pm

but sometimes u forget and it pisses me off XD
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Adoamros wrote:but sometimes u forget and it pisses me off XD
How about I just try to control sound spam more? It always seems to happen when I'm afk... Neutral
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Faustus wrote:You know what I hate, and see everywhere? Subtle spam.
A few mods were like
"Yeah, don't spam"
"Spamming is bad"
"Spamming is annoying"
"Yeah I agree"
"Totally"
"Yeah totally glad"

LOL, I know EXACTLY what you mean (XD)

I always try to avoid that... it's good to have a second or even a third opinion in some cases but THAT is over the top (XD)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:17 pm

omg lol nice.. Yeah I hate when random people pop into the c-box and start making noises and saying things that can offend others and stuff like that, I really try to keep the spam down, warnings help and i to get where ur going i find it quiet hilarious when people do that
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:51 pm

WOA Snooppee wrote:omg lol nice.. Yeah I hate when random people pop into the c-box and start making noises and saying things that can offend others and stuff like that, I really try to keep the spam down, warnings help and i to get where ur going i find it quiet hilarious when people do that
If they're spamming Xaters, I ban them immediately. I remember the other day when 8 xaters seemed to come at the SAME time and started uber spamming. It took me a minute, but I got them all banned. (I tried not to ban any of the members who were saying "STFU", "GTFO", etc)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:44 pm

(crs) i dont like any spam idc what chat you bleong and you spamming it means your gonna get benned it dumb but thatr just me tho XD
but spam i hate more is e3ehdeihbfefbefh neqjd w99iedw kind of like that but i argeed mods and owners if you spam any kind of way your gonna get benned
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2