[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

+10
GoatNuttz
SoulReaver
Storm
gaby206
WOA oot
Valiant
cclloyd9785
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Grimblade
Funky Road
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most Empty Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:16 pm

What do you think is the most annoying spam of all. If you ask me it's spamming cuss words and nasty words UGH. those ppl need to get a life!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most Empty Re: Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

Post by Grimblade Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:51 pm

Rocky Road wrote:What do you think is the most annoying spam of all. If you ask me it's spamming cuss words and nasty words UGH. those ppl need to get a life!
Those are bad, but what I hate the most is spamming on the forums, mainly posting multiple times in a row.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most Empty Re: Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:12 pm

Gravedigging. Meaning, when people post in threads that are like 5 months old. It's sooo annoying because what they say is almost always no longer relevant and it just makes them look incredibly stupid.

But you also look stupid posting a bunch of cuss words in a row Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:38 pm

i hate the spam when its doulbe or more posting.

On the chatbox i have the xaters that just do

sdgsgsdhd
fhsgs
gsgsdfgsdhglksfhgs
gkslghlsdhglsdhgs
ghsklghlskdvlfbgsf
ghbd
f gdgs
fg
F%@# U
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:03 pm

I hate almost every kind of spam like random words such as:
auggackvhckjxcoweuihncx
aicjsiclaj
ascioaj
Even curse words that makes a small problem into a big problem
And I also hate spam on the forums
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by WOA oot Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:15 pm

i hate all the spam
WOA oot
WOA oot

https://www.youtube.com/user/eevee4dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:48 pm

The only spam i love is the kind ya eat XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WOA oot Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:10 pm

huh?
WOA oot
WOA oot

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby206 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

is it like keep typing spam
gaby206
gaby206

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby206 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:15 pm

bye
gaby206
gaby206

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby206 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Rocky Road wrote:What do you think is the most annoying spam of all. If you ask me it's spamming cuss words and nasty words UGH. those ppl need to get a life!
i think it is any kind of spam
gaby206
gaby206

Back to top Go down

Post by gaby206 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 pm

gaby206 wrote:
i think it is any kind of spam any kind
i fing hate spam its annoying
gaby206
gaby206

Back to top Go down

Post by WOA oot Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 pm

OMG this morning i was in my chat with my gf then a girl who i dated and she still likes me she said she was going 2 kill my gf out of men-ness XD i was like i didn't know she was a boy rofl :lol!:
WOA oot
WOA oot

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

i love spam.... u know... processed ham its rly good
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:39 pm

i hate less than 6 letter posts
Storm
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:04 am

So you're saying the word "hi", being that it is less than 6 letters, gets you mad? XD
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:43 am

cclloyd9785 wrote:i love spam.... u know... processed ham its rly good
wtf ham? lol. i think wat bothers me the most is when ppl say random stuff D:<
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 am

XD Yeah that is spam in a way Sob
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 pm

Rocky Road wrote:The only spam i love is the kind ya eat XD

I dont even like that kind of spam!!!!! Spam is stupid!!!!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:41 pm

Rocky Road wrote:So you're saying the word "hi", being that it is less than 6 letters, gets you mad? XD
yup. you could say "Hi im (insert name here) and i hope you enjoy WOA!"
Storm
Storm
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most Empty Re: Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the mosts

Post by SoulReaver Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 pm

spams just spam ur life.... and jose u quadriple posted! >.>
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:01 pm

I hate the kind of spam that gaby just did on this topic, lolol!
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of  "spam" gets on your nerve the most Empty Re:Re: Not that I'm gonna do it but.......... What type of "spam" gets on your nerve the most

Post by SoulReaver Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:04 pm

ya jose does weird spams...
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:52 pm

no srsly spam is rly good. and yes he did do weird spam thats y hes banned.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:28 am

Anyone else find it ironic that Gaby spammed in this thread? (XP)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next