Rumor: PSP2 First pics.

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Rumor: PSP2 First pics.

Post by BA on Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:37 pm

I'm sure the battery life won't improve on their next handheld either. That picture does seem kind of unbelievable, I mean, Why would you throw in a stylus when it has two analog pads? If they wanted touch support, it would make more sense if they went in the direction of the Ipod touch and just had it controlled by your figures, not some stylus that's only going to take space on the product. Also, that image seems pretty low quality for it being an "official" picture.

I also heard that they scrapped the flip design because of heating issues, but that may not be entirely accurate.

Anyway, we'll just have to see what Sony will come out with next in the handheld department.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost on Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:44 am

actualy it isnt a rumor its confirmed and that photo is a fake, the psp2 isnt going to have a stylis type pen, and its not going to have any sort of memory stick, its the psp go with a similar layout as a ps3 controler, they did mention it being bigger then the ps3 but its a handheld lol

A similar if not the actual picture that gameinformer used in their magazine.

it may or may not be a legitimate photo but thats what its said to be from sony themselves.
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA on Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 am

I found this image floating around on Gameinformer and IGN.

Essentially the same image Frost posted.

The articles that came along with the images also said that the "PSP 2's Graphics were On Par With PS3." I guess I'll have to see it to believe it.
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

http://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum