[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New games coming for wii/ds

5 posters

Go down

New games coming for wii/ds Empty New games coming for wii/ds

Post by Pinkie Pie Mon May 10, 2010 6:12 pm

There are new games coming out, One, most of you are gonna know about already.
For some games i dont know much about, so ill probably just say the title and under say No info yet. and then later ill update the topic when i find some info.

SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2

Well, Everyone heard about this already.

New games coming for wii/ds 230653b

As you all know, this game comes out may 23rd, all i can say is this is gonna be a great game, Yoshi shall be a mount in the game referring to " Super mario world" for gba. Well duh everyone knows that. I have reserved this game, and watched a couple of videos on it too. Check this gameplay video.

Already you can find the Super mario world references. and Check it out dayummit! DEH SPINYS ARE BACK. ( or however you spell em, ) I WUB THOSE DUDEZ XD

Alright, i am to lazy to start typing an essay about this game, Moving to next game!

SHREK FOREVER AFTER Coming out 5/18/2010 ( Or the 18th this month )

New games coming for wii/ds 230826b

Well, Like Shrek the third for GC, i guess this is gonna be the story mode type of game, This game is also coming out for the DS btw. Well.. all i can say is, Im buying this game because i myself have played the other shrek games.

In the game you get 4 player fun for the whole family They let you play with up to 4 of your friends in drop-in, drop-out cooperative mode.You can play as Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, and Puss in boots You Use each character’s unique abilities and fighting moves to save far far away
There are 2 worlds to play around in, Transform between Shreks ogre form and his human form for even more fun! durrhurr

Alright, Next game!

Actually i gotta eat dinner XD, hold on though, im gonna just say the names of the games im gonna put on here after my dinner

Naruto shippuden: Dragon Sword - Wii
Naruto vs sasuke - DS
New legend of zelda: hero of time? - Wii ( god damnit i need this shit man this is gonna be awesome)

Ok going to eat dinner now.

more games coming soon!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

New games coming for wii/ds Empty Re: New games coming for wii/ds

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 pm

I cant wait to pirate SMG2 the day it comes out (yes i will be able to, and if not, the day after)
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Mon May 10, 2010 6:36 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:I cant wait to pirate SMG2 the day it comes out (yes i will be able to, and if not, the day after)

I can't wait to legitimately buy my copy and help support the company I've come to know and love. :razz:
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by woa_masaki Mon May 10, 2010 8:13 pm

i got the shrek game on reserve

woa_masaki

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

i like, but not love cause they cant be half decent and put a good GFX card in their system to make good gfx. Same for DS too, how it still pixilated on such a small screen.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm excited for...nothing. My passion for games has dwindled lately. :/ Nothing really good has been coming out, so I've just been playing Classics. (And Starcraft)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:57 am

Grimblade wrote:I'm excited for...nothing. My passion for games has dwindled lately. :/ Nothing really good has been coming out, so I've just been playing Classics. (And Starcraft)
I understand what you mean, at times I feel like that either I'm growing out of the market's target audience, or the influence of parents and young children has really shifted how these games are produced.

For the latter proposition, I take the Wii for example. It was stated from the beginning that Nintendo's aim was to bring in the Young and the Old to the video game market, those people who are considered casual. Because of the Wii's success, other companies have taken noticed and so now the big aim is to make cheap games geared towards audiences who have little knowledge nor interest in deep enriching experiences that video games could offer. I can see how a move like this could benefit the system however, if people are brought into the game market, and "catered" to, they could eventually develop into what we classify as "hardcore" gamers, and with having a greater market of hardcore gamers, developers/companies will have more money to fork out when making games that try to cater to hardcore audiences.

Alright, this doesn't mean that I've not seen a good game recently on the Wii, I've played a few games not that long ago that have left me impressed, but it's just difficult to find them. There is also the fact that I seem to have an easier time going back in time and looking for past titles that were released years ago and finding a really fun game, and I have noticed that I games that are obscure titles that not many people are some of the funnest games I've played. My tastes are decidedly different than what the current market wants today, as well as they did yesterday.

Perhaps I've never been within the focus of the mainstream audience, but I am confident that titles I could potentially enjoy will be produced in the future, nothing is better when you find that one game that just makes you sit and think about things around you and really make you reflect on life. Well, at least that is what this member looks for in his games. Razz
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down