[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris?

+3
SoulReaver
Frost
Chu
7 posters

Go down

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Empty Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris?

Post by Chu Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:48 pm

i really dont get it. why is there such a big fuss over one guy? what exactly made him a "god" to these people.

i know i know he kicks you in the back of your head, or sleeps with your mom IDC ABOUT THAT

i want to know why chuck norris is so "awesome"
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Empty Re: Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris?

Post by Frost Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:58 pm

wow this is such a waste topic.... not to be mean or anything but did it rly bug u that much for you to make a topic on it? chill out pika they are just stupid jokes that people made up A LONG TIME AGO.
seriously. the jokes are old as dirt.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Empty Re: Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris?

Post by Chu Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:02 am

Frost wrote:wow this is such a waste topic.... not to be mean or anything but did it rly bug u that much for you to make a topic on it? chill out pika they are just stupid jokes that people made up A LONG TIME AGO.
seriously. the jokes are old as dirt.

waste topic? >_< well i would delete then i guess

but why chuck norris? and who the hell is he ._.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:10 am

hes an actor and expert martial artist. he got very famous from staring in the movie called: Enter the Dragon, where he fought against Bruce Lee and Lost.

thus people refer to chuck norris as rly popular, well people made so much fuss over em they began making dumbass jokes to just get a laugh out of chuck norris.

like saying how bad he is or cool or, strong.

random shit just to have a few laughs. it escalated.

even today people make new or say old chuck norris jokes just to act funny or tell a joke.

THIS IS CHUCK NORRIS:

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Chuck-norris

and this is him looking bad ass: ( not saying hes badass just using that as an example)

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Chuck-norris-002-thumb-400x498

and this is an example of a chuck norris joke ( 3 examples):

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Chuck_norris

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Chuck-norris-album2

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Chuck-norris-3001

i hope this clears things up 4 u pika
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:14 am

yes it does, thank you lol

so an actor who douchebag fanboys made jokes about

mmk
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 am

well the reason he got famous was because of his martial arts skills. hes a legit martial arts master, just like bruce lee was.

him being in a movie only made things go crazy sense Him and Bruce Lee, 2 of the greatest fighters in the world, got to fight each other. but sense it was a movie, bruce lee won, in real life, bruce lee may have still won however it would have been hell :[
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:29 am

Frost wrote:well the reason he got famous was because of his martial arts skills. hes a legit martial arts master, just like bruce lee was.

him being in a movie only made things go crazy sense Him and Bruce Lee, 2 of the greatest fighters in the world, got to fight each other. but sense it was a movie, bruce lee won, in real life, bruce lee may have still won however it would have been hell :[

whos bruce lee? XD loljk

bruce lee vs chuck norris in real life= draw

im surprised the fanbois didnt make jokes about bruce lee .-.
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:24 am

Lol the guys pwnage and plus they have book about the world's greatest facts about the guy which are pretty fake. But you have to admit, he's funny (XD)
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 am

Actually, Bruce Lee beat Chuck Norris in the fight, but he died 4 days later (20th of July or something like that in the early 70's) from the injuries he sustained.

Chuck just turned 70, and he ate his whole birthday cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

CN 4 EVER
Also it is worth noting that Valentines day is now National Chuck Norris day where you must tell a CN joke to everyone you talk to.
Here are some

In googles "Im feeling lucky" search, type in "Finding Chuck Norris".
Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? Screenshot2010-03-17at45304PM

However, as far as "real people" go, my allegiance has been turned to Tony Jaa. He is a beast at Muay Thai.

In a scene from 'Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior" he leaps out of an explosion and kicks a guy with his flaming pants.

Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? FirekickOngBak

IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE???
Why is there such a big deal about chuck norris? OngBak2Knees
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Pikawars wrote:

im surprised the fanbois didnt make jokes about bruce lee .-.

they have...

We wish we could kill chuck norris, but the only person that could was bruce lee, and hes dead. So we are all screwed.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:01 am

Pikawars wrote:i really dont get it. why is there such a big fuss over one guy? what exactly made him a "god" to these people.

i know i know he kicks you in the back of your head, or sleeps with your mom IDC ABOUT THAT

because chuck norris is the reason why crabs walk side ways because a crab was walking toward him and got scared, so now they all walk sideways
also chuck norris is the reason why space exist because its scared to be in the same planet as him
also because if superman and the flash had a race around the world chuck norris world win
also you know how you check your closet for the boogeyman, well the boogeyman checks his closet for chuck norris
and because chuck norris doesn't sleeps he waits

lol pika they are just jokes for fun
they are funny
but chuck norris is good at round housing your head
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 am

Itachi wrote:
Pikawars wrote:i really dont get it. why is there such a big fuss over one guy? what exactly made him a "god" to these people.

because chuck norris is the reason why crabs walk side ways because a crab was walking toward him and got scared, so now they all walk sideways
also chuck norris is the reason why space exist because its scared to be in the same planet as him
also because if superman and the flash had a race around the world chuck norris world win
also you know how you check your closet for the boogeyman, well the boogeyman checks his closet for chuck norris
and because chuck norris doesn't sleeps he waits

lol pika they are just jokes for fun
they are funny
but chuck norris is good at round housing your head

stop pissing me off D:

chuck norris seems stupid to me
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 am

how am i p!ssing you off?
im answering your question
things about him like the jokes are for kicks just jokes no need to get angry ^^
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Hey pika, this is why chucknorris is beast

Chuck Norris is so fast he can run around the world and kick himself in the back of the head.
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Itachi wrote:how am i p!ssing you off?
im answering your question
things about him like the jokes are for kicks just jokes no need to get angry ^^

lol, I get it, "kicks." Such a joker. :cheers:
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down