[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums

5 posters

Go down

What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums Empty What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:00 pm

I'd like to get better at the drums. What songs should I practice?
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums Empty Re: What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums

Post by TR0LL Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:22 pm

any song that can do solo is allright with me =D
back to topic: have you try makeing up a song on world tour? that can be good pracice for drums
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums Empty Re: What's hardest song on ghwt/ghsh drums

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Scream Aim Fire is very difficult for me... Trapped Under Ice is tough as well.

I don't have GHSH so I can't say anything about that game.

But my favorite songs to drum to on GHWT were Up Around the Bend, Beat it... generally easy ones on Expert Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Thanks Bomb
My favorite song on drums is What I've done. It has to be the easiest song on expert.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:35 pm

Hotel California during the solo had a good drum roll, going from red-blue-green if you're on expert. It's really fun

Livin' On a Prayer is fun.
On smash hits, Carry On Wayward Son, Free Bird (good to play on hard, never tried expert yet),

Mostly any song with a nice, easy to keep up with drum beat is good to practice with.

I mean, easy to follow drum beat, I mean a pattern that isn't too complex, but isn't too easy either.

But if you really think you're a drum machine, TTFAF on Expert or Expert+ is for you...... but you just better hope you have a fast foot XD Cuz ugh! I can't even play TTFAF drums on easy barely.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 pm

Funky Road wrote:Hotel California during the solo had a good drum roll, going from red-blue-green if you're on expert. It's really fun

Livin' On a Prayer is fun.
On smash hits, Carry On Wayward Son, Free Bird (good to play on hard, never tried expert yet),

Mostly any song with a nice, easy to keep up with drum beat is good to practice with.

I mean, easy to follow drum beat, I mean a pattern that isn't too complex, but isn't too easy either.

But if you really think you're a drum machine, TTFAF on Expert or Expert+ is for you...... but you just better hope you have a fast foot XD Cuz ugh! I can't even play TTFAF drums on easy barely.
Dang i need get drums and find my GHWT Si we can play drums lol
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:45 pm

i think the hardest song on band hero is lifeline- just saying

hotel california is a nice song to try out
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:49 am

Band Hero.. most of the guitar parts were kinda boring. even if it is my favorite songs like Lips of an Angel... I mean there were really little or no solos barely in any of those songs..... The Drums were pretty much the most fun to play on BH

I'm not saying I wasted my money cuz I didn't; I love the game and the songs lol
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down