[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GH3, GHA, GHWT, GHSH Band Score Duel Quickplay

2 posters

Go down

GH3, GHA, GHWT, GHSH Band Score Duel Quickplay Empty GH3, GHA, GHWT, GHSH Band Score Duel Quickplay

Post by Funky Road Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey. I got an idea.
I know its noobish but I like it and I wanna enforce it. you'll see what I mean in the post
You know how GH games before Guitar Hero 5 came out. you could do Pro-Face Off and compete against eatchother playing the same instrument

Well now with GH5, GH Van Halen, and Band Hero, you can be any isntrument on quickplay with no worries

Well that's what I'm shooting for with the previous GH's where you had to pro-face off

What we do is. is just play a regular Pro-Face off game (GHWT, and Smash Hits it can be drums, bass, and vocals) and play it like GH5 and up

Basically we're playing Party Play. just on previous GH's its Pro-Face off. and to make things better on GH (unlike RB's unfair score duel) you can choose your own difficulty. Also we don't even pay attention to the score and who wins or loses. You just play to be playing and have fun :D

Pro-Face off can basically be Party Play if you don't pay attention to the score and just pay attention to having fun playing and enjoying the song
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

GH3, GHA, GHWT, GHSH Band Score Duel Quickplay Empty Re: GH3, GHA, GHWT, GHSH Band Score Duel Quickplay

Post by Chu Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

sounds like a kool idea.

my wifi is getting fixed so ill play with yall finally i hope
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down