[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Kurono
TR0LL
WOA oot
Chu
BA
Frost
Shiki
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Funky Road
Grimblade
14 posters

Go down

Message Empty Message

Post by Grimblade Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:16 am

This is Grim...I'm sorry I haven't been here, but things haven't been going so great for me as of late. I'm just going to be blunt here...

I'm in the hospital, sick, and things aren't going well at all...I have an unknown bacteria in my body that's resisting all of the medications thrown at it. At the rate it's going, things might take a turn for the worst...

I just wanted to let you all know this, if I should not return...I ask you, the mods and admins of WOA, to not release this post to everyone until a significant amount of time has passed and no one has heard from me. I wouldn't want to cause a panic...I'd appreciate if you could pass this message along to Ben for me as soon as possible, as well...

But know that this is THE greatest clan out there, and I love you all like brothers and sisters.

May the winds fill your sails and carry you far---

~Grim
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Message Empty Re: Message

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:02 am

Grim......buddy. I love you too man. You've been one of my WOA idols ever scince I joined here! I'm so sorry about you being so sick. I pray God can help you. Please, hang in there. Take anything you can that will, or seem to, help at anytime possible. You are a GREAT friend. A lot of us miss you here at WOA Man. Oot, my best buddy, has been missing you. And if memory serves, I looked through the archives one day, that topic about me saying someone left our clan. Yeah it was a guy not well known here; however, You even missed oot. So there's a connection between that. Of course I know you miss us all man.

I love you too, like a brother I never had. I'm an only child and if I had a choice on anyone that I would ask for as a brother, you'd be on my top 3 Picks.

You certaintly missed some good stuff lately, buddy. But, I'd like to say that I pray God can help you. I knew you was in the hospital and all, and one day we were talking about that on the chat and I was just getting worried about you. Grim...... make a safe return if possible. Don't give up, don't give in, don't stop believin'!

It's also good to hear from you again as well man. Maybe one of those [good] random moments. Not maybe, it is lol XD.

Hang in there, Grim. I have faith. Have fun while you still can. See you again hopefully soon buddy.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:22 pm

Damn man, I don't know what to say... you have to stay optimistic man... keep fighting dude I have faith in you.

Everyone here will be awaiting for your safe return... :)

BTW, should I know who Ben is? Who's Ben? lol
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:16 pm

I dont know, but grim, i wish you the best of luck. I hope all goes well
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:51 pm

You can do this grim, i have faith in you. we are bloodbrothers of woa, Auraforce, I know you can get through this if you just give it your all, and never for 1 second think that you cant.

allways remember that you can get passed obsticals no matter the size, as long as you try your hardest and beleive that you'll be able to come back to woa, and everyone of us can have a big party for your return :)

i'll pray for you too man. ive allways thought you were a great person sence the day I 1st met you. that thought eventualy grew more and more as i saw you get promoted and achieve great things here.

think man, the day you come back, we can all celebrate and have a SEXY PARTY , with lots of women, beer, games, and .... burger king ^-^
and then when drew gets back we can all have the biggest damn Wii Ownage Army Festival anyone has ever seen. itl be fun :)

Dont worry one bit grim. as bad as things can get, just remember that we here are all family, and we all beleive in you that you can get through this 100% and you'll be back to your old fun loving klonoa even more loving, self.

I love you like the brother i do have man, and i love my brother more then ive loved anyone. I cant wait to see you here at woa again :)

rupurudu
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm

that's touching frost...... really touching :)

I second that. Grim, you can pull through buddy. Don't let things overcome you and let them put you down. As frost says, any obsticals can be passed, with a little courage, faith, and a good heart for effort!

We are family dude! We all love you. Everyone here. I'm sure if drew were here, he'd prolly be crying his heart out. Nobody likes to see a friend go by like this. Especialy mine. even if it is over the durn internet. I don't give a crap. Grim, you're a great friend. True to his word, always willing to have fun. We believe in you buddy. It's all about determination. Give it your all, never back down, and keep a stiff up a lip. Life isn't over yet as it seems. There's a bunch of good stuff ahead of you.

Right now I wish I could come visit the hospital you're in, and I'd play you a song on my guitar...... I wish. I just wish. I want you to have fun. Sickness or not, have fun while you can. I know for a durn fact that you can get through this buddy. I want you to have a safe return grim......... please don't give up. We ain't givin' up on you. Not for one second will we forget about you.

To end this message. I wanna say, I never loved a friend as much as the friendship I've grown with you. It's a brotherhood. A relationship of which that can be cherished, and carried throughout our lives. Keep a stong going attitude, and keep believing. Never back down for a mid. second. You're my buddy. Have a safe return Grim.

Your best buddy,
Rocky "Funky" Road
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Grimblade, I've contacted Ben and told him everything. So no need to worry.

You get better, you hear? and you come back to us safe and sound. Everyone here loves you as if you were their brother, we're kinsmen and when life hits one of us hard, we all feel it in some way. I only hope for the best for you Grimblade, we may not know each other face to face but damn my soul to hell if I say I don't care. You have to hang in there and fight the good fight, you have a strong will and I'm sure you'll pull though this debacle.

Thank you Grimblade and get well soon.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 pm

=>WOA NEWS
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sun May 23, 2010 1:56 am

Funky Road wrote:=>WOA NEWS

kind of late for that funky lol
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sun May 23, 2010 8:13 am

Pikawars wrote:
Funky Road wrote:=>WOA NEWS

kind of late for that funky lol

No pika, no it's not

I will explain:

Grim came on yesterday because a friend, or was it a cousin, but anyway, brought over their laptop and Grim decided to come on and say hello

Well, he then told me in PC to move this from the ADMIN AND MOD LOUNGE, to the public, I asked either Notices or WOA News, he said either but I thought for something like this, the WOA News, Grim told me himself to move it here yesterday. So don't go, "You're too late."

Just stay on topic and go with it.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by WOA oot Sun May 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey, Grim you might not get this in a while but i just want you to know that i'm praying for you asking god to touch you and help you you got me into klona and i'll never forget it! You are a awesome friend and you know how to help which i love. like everybody else said the whole clan is waiting for you. When o heard the news that you were sick with something unknown it broke my heart. I hate loseing friends so don't you dare stop beliveing cause if you do, i'll hunt you down XD. try your hardest. i'm waiting

~oot
WOA oot
WOA oot

https://www.youtube.com/user/eevee4dialga

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sun May 23, 2010 1:36 pm

i hope you fell better soon =(
Like my doctor would say try your best to keep being healthy forever
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 pm

your my brother too Grim
i hope you get well soon
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Come back soon because someone still wants to play wii with you.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue May 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Hmm grim i hope things turn out well for you. You're one of the most responsible people and id hate to see you pass away. Please get better...
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan The Enigma Tue May 25, 2010 7:05 pm

Grim, just remember. You aren't alone in this fight. You have all of us by your side. Oh, and pika. I guess she counts too... XD But all kidding aside, you WILL pull through this man. Just keep fighting it. We're all pulling through for you here Grim. So hang in there.

-Dan "The Enigma"
Dan The Enigma
Dan The Enigma

https://www.youtube.com/user/DanTheEnigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Thanks so much for the support guys...things are starting to improve, and I'll hopefully be back soon. :]
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:13 pm

Grim! that's excellent to hear! Any improvement is good enough, but not enough, I pray you pull through grimmy boy!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:46 pm

THE KING:" my boy your return is what all true woa members strive for" lol,
you know we cant wait for you to be back and its good, like funk mentioned, that everything is progressing positively
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:48 pm

Indeed, I await the day of your full recovery with the utmost anticipation.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:46 pm

thats grate hear grim Message Icon_thumright try your best to get well better soon
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 pm

cant wait to see ya back dude :)
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:20 pm

That's Fantarificulouserful. Can't wait to see you make a full recovery.

Also, I'm gonna try using different fonts and font colors in my posts to be super special awesome different
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 pm

Grimblade wrote:Thanks so much for the support guys...things are starting to improve, and I'll hopefully be back soon. :]
YESSS

I was seriously worried I'm REALLY glad to hear that

We will be anxiously awaiting your return :D
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:26 pm

:D yay grim is gonna be ok. i wont be able to see you when i come back but at least i wont have to worry about you.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down