[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message to Pika

+4
Chu
BA
DarkPeanut
SoulReaver
8 posters

Go down

Message to Pika Empty Message to Pika

Post by SoulReaver Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Pika... I'm really sorry for offending you... This was all a misunderstanding. I never tried to hurt anyone. I don't like to make people mad. The reason why i made this topic is that I'm admitting it to the whole clan. If u want me to stop saying "Stop having your period" then I have the pleasure of doing it. I'd rather pc you on the cbox but you had me on ignore so I guess this was the only way. But really, I didn't mean to hurt anyone in anyway. I'm in it for the comedy and making people laugh is something that i enjoy, but not in a way to hurt someone. So yeah... I can't blame you for being mad. I felt really bad for making you upset. I know you must hate me for being a douche, but I just wanted you to know how i felt.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Message to Pika Empty Re: Message to Pika

Post by DarkPeanut Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm

i hate to butt in here but telling a girl something like that isnt right espeically if it is happeing IM NOT SAYING IT IS but if it does happen you cant really help it cuz its natural and joking about something that happens to a person naturally is very rude because it could really be happening without you knowing it so it could really hurt that person
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:24 pm

I didn't realize what was happening... I guess I have alot to learn about life...
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPeanut Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:26 pm

SoulReaver wrote:I didn't realize what was happening... I guess I have alot to learn about life...
we all have a lot to learn SoB. nobody's perfect either
DarkPeanut
DarkPeanut

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:28 pm

SoulReaver wrote:I didn't realize what was happening... I guess I have alot to learn about life...
You're not the only one, don't worry about it, like you said it was an honest mistake. You pretty much did the right thing by apologizing.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:57 pm

I doubt she'll want to read this topic though... She's been ignoring what the members say about me.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:04 pm

SoulReaver wrote:I doubt she'll want to read this topic though... She's been ignoring what the members say about me.

no i havent -.-

anyway, it seems that almost nobody here has any respect for woman..
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:12 pm

Pikawars wrote:
SoulReaver wrote:I doubt she'll want to read this topic though... She's been ignoring what the members say about me.

no i havent -.-

I respect you pika, I really do, like I said I never wanted to hurt you. I'm a male okay and males need to understand females more which i need to do too. You don't know what I have to go through either and I don't blame you for that...
From the bottom of my heart, everything I wrote was my honesty. Like I said, if you want me to stop, then I'll stop. If you don't forgive me, I'm gonna do something I'm gonna regret.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Pikawars wrote:

no i havent -.-

I told u all about what gamers think about women, didn't I?

LOL.

No but honestly, from my life experiences

Telling sex jokes to females usually = AWKKWARDDD unless you are pretty good friends w/ them

But ANYWAY

Yeah I mean I'm pretty sure that if any of us noob cakes talked to you face to face we wouldnt say "STFU, GO HAVE YOUR PERIOD" so I mean.. .the internet is a different place, people aren't always thinking about what they say. I think it was very noble of SoB to apologize to you, because most people on the internet wouldn't see any reason to. Not because they have no souls, but because on the internet you can say what you want to people because you are probably never going to meet them face-to-face (or so they think...). I think he is looking for forgiveness... :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 pm

Yeah. I agree with you there bomb. I mean I know you all are in different places and I have NO way of seeing you face to face unless we get on webcam or something

But still, we are WOA, A clan right? We stick together, and if we make a mistake, we apologise, learn from it, and carry on trying to prevent the same mistakes from happening. Soul, it's nice of you to apologise. I mean just cuz we all know eatchother over internet, doesn't mean we can't act like we were friends like we saw eatchother scince childhood. We treat eatchother with the same respect you would with someone you personally know. Especially in a clan.

That's all I can think of to say. But yes sob, that was really nice of you buddy.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Ty guys, like I said, it was all a misunderstanding, I never intentionally wanted to hurt pika. I didn't know it was offensive, I'm not female so I can't be expected to know how their natural causes feels like. But seriously, I'm sorry for what i said, I got influenced by these people saying and now I realize it's not nice to say it at all.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Well what matters is that you apologized and if pika will forgive you,

and pika, i, we all have respect for women
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:14 am

okay...but next time you apologize for something dont make it publi like this....this had nothing to do with anyone else, regardless of clanmates
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 am

Pikawars wrote:anyway, it seems that almost nobody here has any respect for woman..
Wait a second pika, that's an unfair generalization, If you had a problem with the way members acted in regards to joking about femininity then you should have made that more clear and more importantly you should have told an admin about it if you had a problem with the way people portray women in this clan. The "joke" was a misunderstanding on SoB's part and he initially assumed that you were ok with it.

From what I see on the forums, I have not seen any form of disrespect for women at all, and until recently people have started talking about these "sexy parties" on the chat, what do you expect to come out of conversations like that.

It isn't that big of a deal, SoB already apologized for it and that's all that is important out of this, like bomb said "it was very noble of SoB to apologize to you, because most people on the internet wouldn't see any reason to." The fact that he feels remorse should tell you that he isn't out to be disrespectful to women or a sexist human, none of us here are and I can vouch for the entire clan when I say that nobody here is out to get anyone else in this clan.

We're a clan, and respect for the fellow member is extremely important to most of us, without this form of trust, as funky has mentioned also, we'll never be able to get over these arguments and misunderstandings, When conflicts occur between members, we sit down (metaphorically) and talk it out cordially like what was done in this topic.

Anyway, I'm sure more people might have opinions on the issue of sexism here, so we'll hear them out, but for now this problem with SoB and Pika should pretty much be resolved.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 am

Silver Noble wrote:
Pikawars wrote:anyway, it seems that almost nobody here has any respect for woman..
Wait a second pika, that's an unfair generalization, If you had a problem with the way members acted in regards to joking about femininity then you should have made that more clear and more importantly you should have told an admin about it if you had a problem with the way people portray women in this clan. The "joke" was a misunderstanding on SoB's part and he initially assumed that you were ok with it.

From what I see on the forums, I have not seen any form of disrespect for women at all, and until recently people have started talking about these "sexy parties" on the chat, what do you expect to come out of conversations like that.

It isn't that big of a deal, SoB already apologized for it and that's all that is important out of this, like bomb said "it was very noble of SoB to apologize to you, because most people on the internet wouldn't see any reason to." The fact that he feels remorse should tell you that he isn't out to be disrespectful to women or a sexist human, none of us here are and I can vouch for the entire clan when I say that nobody here is out to get anyone else in this clan.

We're a clan, and respect for the fellow member is extremely important to most of us, without this form of trust, as funky has mentioned also, we'll never be able to get over these arguments and misunderstandings, When conflicts occur between members, we sit down (metaphorically) and talk it out cordially like what was done in this topic.

Anyway, I'm sure more people might have opinions on the issue of sexism here, so we'll hear them out, but for now this problem with SoB and Pika should pretty much be resolved.
Actually sob was saying it befo the sexy parties started. im not taking sides. but im just saying :/
all i dont like is when Snoop goes horny like hell, then i'd have a prob with the Sexism here.
thats the only time i have a prob.

but as ba said this argument should be solved by nao :/
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Sasori wrote:Actually sob was saying it befo the sexy parties started.
I must have misspoke, what I was illustrating there is that this problem of disrespect of women in our clan hasn't been very prevalent and that most of us, you and me included, would never intentionally go after other members here based on ideals, gender, age, race, etc... The fact that Pika is involved with these conversations only provides more reason for someone to misunderstand her stance on Sob's jokes (after the fact).
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

fine fine whatever......lock this topic...
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:52 pm

Pikawars wrote:fine fine whatever......lock this topic...
You don't seem alright with that, but other then that, I'm glad to see that your forgiving me...
And thank you BA for your speech.
Also, the reason I told the whole clan is that I felt like they needed to know what happened and how I felt.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

=>LOCKED

If you have more to say just use a PM.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down