[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prob not gonna happen but,

+8
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
TR0LL
Adoamros
SoulReaver
Frost
Lisa the Water Princess
Youkoi
Pinkie Pie
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prob not gonna happen but, - Page 2 Empty Re: Prob not gonna happen but,

Post by Funky Road Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm

I say wii is the best cuz their not just some company that builds other computer crap too

Microsoft and Sony make computers, VCR's, DVD players, HD TV stuff and all that crap.

Nintendo is mostly on gaming and gaming alone, unless plushies and other cushiony toys like Pokemon and Action Figures too, but Nintendo is mostly a game company.

The graphics may be bad for most games that, Just be happy to be playing a "game" regardless
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Funky Road wrote:I say wii is the best cuz their not just some company that builds other computer crap too

Microsoft and Sony make computers, VCR's, DVD players, HD TV stuff and all that crap.

Nintendo is mostly on gaming and gaming alone, unless plushies and other cushiony toys like Pokemon and Action Figures too, but Nintendo is mostly a game company.

The graphics may be bad for most games that, Just be happy to be playing a "game" regardless

I don't think you should judge a console on the company that made it, and you shouldn't judge a company on just what they make, either. Also, so what if the company makes other stuff to? Does that REALLY effect the console itself. You know, the consoles we are ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT.
I am sensing fanboyisms/biased opinions.
oh you.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Seriously, I'm just like everybody else who has their favorite systems, Don't get me wrong, I would love to have an xbox, but only to play Guitar Her on it though cuz of better graphics, but it'd be a total waste for me cuz I don't like most hardcore bloody games like that.. Playstation is good, I actually wanted on when I was little, But I saw how it's played and crap and I changed my mind, but I was getting a Nintendo Gamecube anyway XD and Nintendo's controls are waaaay easier to read and play.

But I'd love to have an xbox if they didn't make soo many bloody and violent games and crap, that's just not my personality.

My cousins have that Xbox 360 crap so if I want to play one, I'd go to them when I see them
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 pm

Cut Man wrote:
Wii-Now, I know this IS a WII CLAN, but to be honest, Wii isn't quite the best. Now don't get angry, but say you're in a game store, looking for some Wii games. You browse the Wii section. And then again. And again. And you're still looking for a GOOD WII GAME. I'm not saying Wii has a total lack, but if you've seen the shelves, you know Wii has a shitload of bad games, unless you're REALLY casual. Or 7 years old. Though Wii still has some good games, it doesn't have much. Even with the new controls, it feels pretty strange, and I barely see a game that even uses the motion sensor. Though, it has SOME good features, like the Internet channel (but it doesn't have Flash or anything else, so you're pretty much stuck reading articles or watching youtube on slow internet, unless there's an update I missed.), and it's easy to hack.

What no "if you're a slick" in that paragraph? xD
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:36 am

Sasori wrote:
Cut Man wrote:
Wii-Now, I know this IS a WII CLAN, but to be honest, Wii isn't quite the best. Now don't get angry, but say you're in a game store, looking for some Wii games. You browse the Wii section. And then again. And again. And you're still looking for a GOOD WII GAME. I'm not saying Wii has a total lack, but if you've seen the shelves, you know Wii has a shitload of bad games, unless you're REALLY casual. Or 7 years old. Though Wii still has some good games, it doesn't have much. Even with the new controls, it feels pretty strange, and I barely see a game that even uses the motion sensor. Though, it has SOME good features, like the Internet channel (but it doesn't have Flash or anything else, so you're pretty much stuck reading articles or watching youtube on slow internet, unless there's an update I missed.), and it's easy to hack.

What no "if you're a slick" in that paragraph? xD

I guess I'll do one! :D

If you're a slick, you'd probably hack one of the systems to have games from Xbox PS3 or Wii and play the other companies' games on another :O
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2