[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =(

+5
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Chu
Shiki
Funky Road
giDrew
9 posters

Go down

wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =( Empty wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =(

Post by giDrew Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 am

well as all of the gh players here know, ive been waiting for the super pimped out deluxe ion drums to come out for wii so i can buy them (heres a pic) http://www.siglermusiconline.com/store/pc/catalog/ion_dr-03_1725_detail.jpg

well it was finaaaallly announced a while back that they would b released jan 20th.

well at the last second, they pushed back the date AGAIN! OMFG IM SO MAD! ive already been waiting over a year and now guess what? i have 2 wait til frickin JUNE wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =( Icon_evil and my drums r still broke as shit so i cant even enjoy the TEN GH games ELEVEN RB games i have.

i JUST finally got EVERY GH and RB...i had my gf get me the ones i didnt have 4 xmas cuz i was thinkin that i was gettin my new drums 25 days later so then i could play em all n enjoy em. Now i have almost $1,000 worth of Band games and sum BROKEN DRUMS! AHHHHHRGGHH wtf can i do?!?!? its either jst suffer and wait SIX more months of not bein able 2 play my precious games? or should i buy my FOURTH set of GH drums and waste 90 more dollars when im getting the ion drums either way so that would kinda b a waste?

anywayz so yea when u see me missing notes literally every other note, and missing easy stuff u kno id never miss, thats y, drums r still broke

well at least 1 good thing came of it.......

instead of the drums, my gf bought me a TON of EXPENSIVE snowboard gear and 2 new boards!!! im so fkn pumped cuz im snowboardin a lot now so thats a great gift 4 me right now. Def perfect time for new boardin gear

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =( Empty Re: wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =(

Post by Funky Road Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:37 pm

OMGZ!

Dude, my drums are sorta broken too... my Blue Pad on my GHWT kit won't work no more, LUCKILY on RB2 u can use the Orange Pad, and that GH5 and up can use RB2 drums on wii!

BUT! i can't play Smash Hits or Guitar Hero World Tour on drums anymore. but hey I still good at guitar Twisted Evil

lol

But that sucks drew! That's just an outrage!

THIS CALLS FOR A PROTEST!!!!! XD

Jk don't go doin' that LMAO

But that sucks man! I hope it doesn't happen again :(
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =( Empty Re: wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =(

Post by Shiki Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:16 pm

giDrew wrote:well as all of the gh players here know, ive been waiting for the super pimped out deluxe ion drums to come out for wii so i can buy them (heres a pic) http://www.siglermusiconline.com/store/pc/catalog/ion_dr-03_1725_detail.jpg

well it was finaaaallly announced a while back that they would b released jan 20th.

well at the last second, they pushed back the date AGAIN! OMFG IM SO MAD! ive already been waiting over a year and now guess what? i have 2 wait til frickin JUNE wow this sucks....no new drums 4 me =( Icon_evil and my drums r still broke as shit so i cant even enjoy the TEN GH games ELEVEN RB games i have.

i JUST finally got EVERY GH and RB...i had my gf get me the ones i didnt have 4 xmas cuz i was thinkin that i was gettin my new drums 25 days later so then i could play em all n enjoy em. Now i have almost $1,000 worth of Band games and sum BROKEN DRUMS! AHHHHHRGGHH wtf can i do?!?!? its either jst suffer and wait SIX more months of not bein able 2 play my precious games? or should i buy my FOURTH set of GH drums and waste 90 more dollars when im getting the ion drums either way so that would kinda b a waste?

it sounds like the release of brawl. they keep pushing it back xD
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:19 pm

that sucks drew :(, but the wait might be worth it
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:13 pm

Aw man that's pretty lame.

That's why I don't go to websites like ign and stuff looking for new games that are going to come out... it makes me not want to play any of the games I already have cuz all I want is that new game...

Solution? Get XBox Live. ;) CoD:MW2, the most popular game in history
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:51 am

shiki rocks13 wrote:
giDrew wrote:well as all of the gh players here know, ive been waiting for the super pimped out deluxe ion drums to come out for wii so i can buy them (heres a pic) http://www.siglermusiconline.com/store/pc/catalog/ion_dr-03_1725_detail.jpg

it sounds like the release of brawl. they keep pushing it back xD

lol so true shiki nice comparison

and bomb that is a terrible thing to say, get an xbox! lol

Drew that sucks because i know how much you love to play the drums in GH and RB.
bummer i guess you have to wait a little more time.
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by TR0LL Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:04 am

sorry hear that dude when i was kid i been wateing for this game when i was 6 years old tay say it whould came out january 2 didnt came went to may 15 didnt came than to augest 4(wich was my brithday) and didnt make it i was crying for awhile....
i still miss game =(
TR0LL
TR0LL

https://www.youtube.com/user/Aozzborn99

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am

B0MB AKA L33ROYY wrote:Aw man that's pretty lame.

That's why I don't go to websites like ign and stuff looking for new games that are going to come out... it makes me not want to play any of the games I already have cuz all I want is that new game...

Solution? Get XBox Live. ;) CoD:MW2, the most popular game in history
i agree get XBL :D its so pwnsome and while ur at it, get mass effect 2, that game is the number one best seller game :)

but that sux, its like wut happened with brawl.
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:19 am

dun worry brah theres allways me having to rewind u back and fourth the dj scratch table lul

funny smack talk is funny (XD)

but seriously tho theres allways dj hero :)
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down