[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bored as crap, need a vaca :\

+5
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
BA
Adoamros
Bongé Bongé -Evil
Funky Road
9 posters

Go down

Bored as crap, need a vaca :\ Empty Bored as crap, need a vaca :

Post by Funky Road Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:37 pm

Guys, it has come to my attention that i have got bored... Thus I have a relationship with my GF i want to keep my mind on more. on the phone, and when we have our chances to see eatchother. I will not be coming on for quite a while to have some time to myself and my own time on my games, my Mario Brawl Tourney, I will keep it postponed til I feel ready to come back to the clan. I am not quitting the clan, Nor am I leaving for another. I am merely getting away out of boredom. Don't take this the wrong way either guys. I will be back as soon as I feel like I want to be with my friends (chat friends) again. For now. I'm going to focus more on me and my GF's relationship and my own time on the games. Thank you guys. And have fun and hope I come back ready to play some Guitar Hero and Brawl!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Bored as crap, need a vaca :\ Empty Re: Bored as crap, need a vaca :\

Post by Funky Road Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Dude. srsly. I just want some time to actualy talk to her on the phone and be with her. she comes first, the clan comes second. I care about her more than the clan. I just want some time to be actualy conversate with her more.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 pm

but I'm still gonna see her on some weekends though. I love her and that's never going to change. I don't care what anybody says. So don't even try me.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 pm

Funky Road wrote:but I'm still gonna see her on some weekends though. I love her and that's never going to change. I don't care what anybody says. So don't even try me.

>_< funky we have been over this.......u know wat? F@ck it im not starting with come back with a better outlook and liva your lifa
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Do what you want Funky Road, Don't let anyone else tell you what to do otherwise. Sure we will miss you, and we would love to have you stay but I'm giving you that choice and if anyone else makes this a big deal then they should be ashamed. Give the man a choice and quit jumping on him about his Girlfriend. Funky Road, come back when you are ready. ;)
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 am

Funk when I'm bored, I come to WOA :D

But I'm not telling you what to do haha its up to you

Do what u gotta do man and see you soon :)
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:44 am

Funk just have a funkadelic time and when you are ready just come back, ok
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok after my check back just a few seconds ago. I am going to explain some things

One is about what I said up there

I said i care about my GF more than the clan, Yes I do. Nothing is going to stop my love for Brittany, and I mean nothing. I don't care if you de-mod me for caring about her more than the clan. It does not matter to me, I love her and that's all that matters

And as for my vacation, It is still in gear, And I really have gotten some more time to focus on our relationship alot more. Hopefully I can go to sleep these nights and dream about me and Brittany. But anyway I am not coming back for a little bit. It may be a month or 2 as I have said before.

But thank you guys for all you have done for me throughout my days as a member of WOA. I have had some of the most fun of all times (my times i spent with my GF were better, I don't want my GF to think the clan is more special to me than her which isn't) I love you guys (gay comment not intended) And WOA is my Wii gaming haven for GH and Brawl and more!, Drew, Frost, Bomb, Koy, Shiki, Dfett, and others have all made my time happy here, But I must indeed tell you that me coming back is not going to be soon. But I will come back some time or another.

guys don't worry, I am coming back just not soon, later than you guys think, but not as soon as you think . Wish me luck with me and my GF and pray that we can stay together for a long time.

WOA
WII OWN HARD!!!

Also be expecting short visits as well just to see how you guys are doing ok.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurono Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

Funk master funk like i said just have a funkadelic time just comeback when your ready, no worries but lets finish that countdown ok
Kurono
Kurono

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 am

Funky Road wrote:Ok after my check back just a few seconds ago. I am going to explain some things

One is about what I said up there

I said i care about my GF more than the clan, Yes I do. Nothing is going to stop my love for Brittany, and I mean nothing. I don't care if you de-mod me for caring about her more than the clan. It does not matter to me, I love her and that's all that matters

And as for my vacation, It is still in gear, And I really have gotten some more time to focus on our relationship alot more. Hopefully I can go to sleep these nights and dream about me and Brittany. But anyway I am not coming back for a little bit. It may be a month or 2 as I have said before.

But thank you guys for all you have done for me throughout my days as a member of WOA. I have had some of the most fun of all times (my times i spent with my GF were better, I don't want my GF to think the clan is more special to me than her which isn't) I love you guys (gay comment not intended) And WOA is my Wii gaming haven for GH and Brawl and more!, Drew, Frost, Bomb, Koy, Shiki, Dfett, and others have all made my time happy here, But I must indeed tell you that me coming back is not going to be soon. But I will come back some time or another.

guys don't worry, I am coming back just not soon, later than you guys think, but not as soon as you think . Wish me luck with me and my GF and pray that we can stay together for a long time.

WOA
WII OWN HARD!!!

Also be expecting short visits as well just to see how you guys are doing ok.

Alright Funky! I'll Support you always, wherever you may go. I hope you two remain happy together and remember, we're here for you if you do so require our assistance. have a good one and until then, Farewell.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Snooppee Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:53 am

Bye Funk we'll miss you while your gone
Snooppee
Snooppee

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm

lol bored? umm what does that have 2 do w/ ur gf? xD

theres no reason 2 get all defensive and constantly compare WOA 2 ur gf man...of coarse shes more important =s theres no need 2 disrespect us and say u dont care about us and dont care about ur mod position.

thats not rlly cool man....if u dont care about ur mod position then just tell me right now, and ill take it away....but NOT cuz ur takin a break....b/c u said u dont care and i need my mods 2 care about our well being

and like bomb said, im not tellin ya wut ta do, but....idk....its just a website...its not that hard 2 type a lil bit lol...

idk im just a lil confused. if all ur doin is school, and ur relationship....how does that not leave time 4 an hour or 2 on a website...even late at night......r u gunna spend 9 hours a day on the phone? lol

i still come for an hour or 2 a day and i have fuill time college, full time job, a gf of almost 5 years, lotsa friends, a ton of hw, and a group of friends irl....o and medical probs that leave me incapacitated for hours at a time...

well my point is, if u need a break from WOA, thats TOTALLY fine, so dont get me wrong and start screaming at me like u tend 2 do...

the point is that ur reason doesent make sense....and if u need a break, theres no need 2 make an excuse like that, its totally fine if u need a break man

i think the REAL reason is the "boredom" and u just added th gf stuff in.

and if ur wondering y i sound a lil defensive, its b/c u sounded that way 1st...in EVERY post in this thread. theres no need 4 it, if u had just nicely said "hey im leavin 4 a bit" i GUARANTEE all i woulda said back is "ok funk good luck w/ everything and we await ur return!"

u like freak out on ppl if they say ONE TINY word about ur gf....and they didn even mean any offense. u always do that

honestly i think u need a break 2......when u 1st joined, u were just the happiest guy all the time...but lately....u snap on ppl for like...nothing =s =s

anyway dude, i hope everythng goes great for u and i await your return. ur a great dude and i rlly wish u the best funk. i cant wait 4 u 2 come back all refreshed and ready 2 rock!!!!!

and sry if i offended ya man, but i said what needed 2 b said. dont just get mad cuz its not meant 2 b mean at all just read it carefully and think about it, not just get all mad.[b]

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:50 pm

I have decided to check back with WOA when i get home from school so........

See drew, What i should have added was that I was bored rlly and didn't rlly find anything good to play or do. Personaly. But what i should have added is that I saw my GF the other day this previous weekend and 2 days after then I wanted to focus on our relationship more so I took some measures to ensure that. One was to take a vacation from the clan and of course I will be on Wi-Fi you'll just have to be lucky to see me and vice versa. I am sorry for the misunderstanding, really. But yes drew you do have points man. I have no doubt in my mind that I will return with a new attitude. I just need some time. But most of all. I just want to focus on our love life more so i am taking a vacation from the clan, and also I am going to tell my friends not to call me until I say otherwise so I can just talk to Brittany and only her unless my mom or dad call me. I apologize for all my snapping at others and for the way i have acted latley.

As for the bored part I didn't rly get across too clearly that is my bad.

I am bored cuz well. I just couldn't find anything to mess with and Also after me seeing my GF has made me more bored and anxious to see her again, soon.

Again I am sorry drew and to all others I have snapped at.

I just had some misunderstandings myself and clearly didn't think about certain stuff. If i need to add anything tell me so now
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulReaver Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm

funk, do wat u want we cant stop u ;). i can understand u need time with ur gf, we all do so have fun and we'll miss u while ur gone :D
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down