[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay

+2
Azazel
Ender
6 posters

Go down

Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay Empty Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay

Post by Ender Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:13 pm

The Conduit is quickly becoming notorious for having fickle online game play. When it is smooth, it is smooth...otherwise...hmmm. Lagging and glitching have become all too common and can make some pretty annoying things happen. Share with us about the times that there was so much bull going on that you could feed steak dinners to a whole city for a year.

Me first:

It was a simple Quick Match Team Objective, played in the Sanctum. I was on the red team, and quite frankly all was going smashingly. We quickly racked up the score to 4-0. An obvious victory for us was close to realization. I made my way over to the blue ASE...only to find 2 other reds standing next to, and punching, the blue ASE. Come to find out, NONE of our team mates were able to pick up the ASE.

The other team, however, had no such problems. So while our entire team was crowding around the ASE taking turns in trying to nab the prize, the blue team quietly racked up points...and won.

There was much foul language in the lobby.

Another:
A marathon, but the location is unimportant. What happened was this. I had been tasked to guarding the ASE. Not a problem. A blue player happened to sneak past me, crouching as it was, and snag the ASE. I promptly filled his head with 3" lead bullets, fired at point blank with my trusty handgun...and to my surprise...NO DAMAGE! In fact, he slowly started spinning and moving towards the exit. I wasn't just gonna' let this dancing fool walk out of there, so I plastered him with a rocket laun-NO DAMAGE!!!:affraid:

I was cursing in my head at my luck and his hax when suddenly his life bar nearly emptied. I knew this was my chance. I reloaded my launcher and looked back up at him to see that he was blasting through the air towards his base at speeds that I could not comprehend, flying through walls and moving in sick, erratic patterns. It seems, from my knowledge gained later from a team mate who was over there, that he simply flew through the boundary wall near his base and kept going before he mysteriously died, dropped the ASE (which was also returned instantly), and left the game.

I also want to point out that on 11 occasions, I have died a foot away from getting a point, my body falling over my home base, ASE lying inches from it.

Ahhh...good times.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay Empty Re: Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay

Post by Azazel Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:52 pm

well i havent had it long enough to experience all of that, but one thing i have experienced. I was playin marathon ffa in the streets or w.e the map is called. Anyway i was in the lead. Some guy got lucky and picked me off. I sat quietly waiting to respond. Countdown, 3..2..1...no respawn D:! instead the counter went up to 20. i waited, it hit 0 once more. Guess what? No respawn. This happened 5 times before i finally respawned and by then my lead was nowhere to be found.
Azazel
Azazel

http://whitecrowxv.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay Empty Re: Conduit Crap: Your most annoying experiences with online gameplay

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:54 pm

The last 4 times I have tried to connect online, It's taken the usual 5 minutes just to get into a game, and then once I get in, all i see is a black screen with a little piece of the cross hair thingys in the middlle. I can't shoot or do anything and so I just have to turn the wii off and try again.

I'm starting to give up on the online play for this game. :/
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Yoshi Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:36 am

be like me stick to pm.
Oh btw you said there was alot of foul language in the lobby. you can only talk/hear your friends. Unless you're in a pm.
Yoshi
Yoshi

http://woaclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azazel Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 am

Yoshi wrote:be like me stick to pm.
Oh btw you said there was alot of foul language in the lobby. you can only talk/hear your friends. Unless you're in a pm.

i dont think he meant wii speak, although i could be wrong. i think he meant he himself was swearing.....but once again i could be wrong
Azazel
Azazel

http://whitecrowxv.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:51 am

lol...Sorry, my bad. I by chance happened to be in the same game as two of my friends who I knew from online (btw, Yoshi, I saw you in a youtube vid). They were both on my team for the first game, and only Connor Crow for the second. By "lobby" I was actually meant chat room. My bad Rolling Eyes

Oh yeah, Koz, the same respawn problem happened to me too.
Ender
Ender

http://www.tetspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:31 pm

ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB wrote:The last 4 times I have tried to connect online, It's taken the usual 5 minutes just to get into a game, and then once I get in, all i see is a black screen with a little piece of the cross hair thingys in the middlle. I can't shoot or do anything and so I just have to turn the wii off and try again.

I'm starting to give up on the online play for this game. :/
Ugh, I hate it when that happens. >_>
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down