[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome Coincidence

5 posters

Go down

Awesome Coincidence Empty Awesome Coincidence

Post by Frost Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:04 am

As you all know i'm getting AC , and GHM. I was only expecting to buy 1 of them however , AC had a recent price drop Razz and I've recently aquired alot o Money so i may be able to buy:

AC , GHM , and a GH3 Guitar to go with that GHM Razz SO TOTALY AWESOME! Gettin em soon. just gotta plan a time for me to go where i'm not doing anything that day. like today of this post but i cant do that today cause of...family matters but W/E! WOOOOOOOOOOOH! Razz mkwii comes after those 2.
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Awesome Coincidence Empty Re: Awesome Coincidence

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Dude ill love playin Welcome to the Jungle with u on GH 3!!!!! XD But eh. im sure ill get ACCF for christmas maybe :p
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:32 am

dude i allready have GH3 -.- i'm not buying it again Razz and why christmas?
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Panther Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:14 am

YAY FROST IS GETTIN' MK WII!! YAY I CAN'T WAIT lol

Awesome Coincidence Kamz44
Why's the rum gpne? 'cuz I drank it, that's why
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?47395"]Awesome Coincidence Fpnfwkna
Click here to level up my license![/URL]
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?75679"]Awesome Coincidence Ap0zkowo
Click here to level up my card![/URL]
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:19 am

:O..... was it my heckling about you getting rid of snowell that drove you to it. you did deserve it though (D)
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 am

neku13 wrote::O..... was it my heckling about you getting rid of snowell that drove you to it. you did deserve it though (D)

no Shiki No it wasnt but I do thank you for reminding me why I shouldnt have gotten rid of it (XD) and yes ur right i did deserve it. but good news my Investigative Friend , sense atm of this post its ... 2:02 here so.. its Friday allready. wow time flys.. I'm Going to either get it today or tomorow. I just today got my new tv and became jelous of my parents new tv -.- but I'm very happy to be able to play with you guys again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I totally Love this! THIS ROCKS! When I get AC I will tell you , however You Gotta give me a few days to get back into it Razz I'm afraid theres the possibility of me only being able to buy AC alone. so GHM will have to wait. another thing is I wasnt gonna get GHM anyways because I want to get both that and a new GH3 guitar both at once. i didnt wanna buy em seperate. Fresh Game , Fresh Guitar. So I'll get that later down the road. But yeah Ac coming soon , very soon actualy ,if i dont get it todayit doesnt matter Razz

IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE MY TV SO ITS PARTY TIME!! BRING IN THE CHICKS , THE BEER , THE GRAPE SODA , THE CHIPS , THE WHOLE DAMN CLAN Razz , AND EMERAL AS THE CHEF OF OUR PARTAY! Razz:P WOOH! BAM!
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:13 pm

Frost wrote:dude i allready have GH3 -.- i'm not buying it again Razz and why christmas?

I thought u was getting GH 3 for wii :( and christmas, cuz well....... Idk rlly
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiki Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:27 am

YAYZ, THROWS IN SOME OF THE EVERLASTING GRAPE SODA! PARTY PARTY PARTY insanity glitch..... COOKIES APPEAR
Shiki
Shiki

http://clementizzle.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MajinKitty230 Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Lucky duckling! :D and I Love AC and DBZ BT3 whoever has DragonBallz Budoaki Tenkiachi 3 Personal Message me :D thanks and goodnight and whoever has AC PM there code and stuff but I cant add alot since im to my point of my list being full. lol
MajinKitty230
MajinKitty230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down