[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Poll

+3
Grimblade
Funky Road
giDrew
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who will the new Admin be?

Admin Poll Empty11%Admin Poll Empty 11% 
[ 1 ]
Admin Poll Empty89%Admin Poll Empty 89% 
[ 8 ]
Admin Poll Empty0%Admin Poll Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Admin Poll Empty Admin Poll

Post by giDrew Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:30 am

Well now that the mod poll is over with, the time has come for the Admin version. Me, B0mb, LLoyd and storm will b allowed 2 vote...poll will run 4 2 days and w/e the tally is at that time will win

We have three nominations:

Grimblade, Frost and Snooppee. Grim and frost both had put in their applications (i would have nominated them anyway) snooppee didnt but ik 4sure he wanted 2 apply he just prolly negleted 2 put forth the extra effort lol

anyway, i will say a lil about all of them now

Grim is a very loyal and dedicated membr of WOA as we all kno. He has been with us since the beginning of the new site and has added his strength 2 this clan ever since. He has reached numeous stunning accomplishments and has helped out in anyway he can every single day since he has joined. whether it b just being super active in the chat and forums or makin sigs an other stuff 4 ppl ....grim is always willing 2 help out. He is close 2 4,000 posts right now, is recently the 1st person ever 2 reach God rank, was rank 8 s.mod and did all 8 ranks in like a week. he knows how 2 hadle sticky situtions and has proven 2 b loyal, responsible, and dedicated time and time again. Grim has proven himself admin worthy hands down

Frost has been here since the end of the old site and i also a very loyal member of WOA. he is active EVERY day and not just for a few minutes....like all loyal members, he usually spends a few hours here a day. i can tell in frost he truly just want whatevers best for the clan, and will always try 2 make it happpen if he can. He is always calm and collected but still doesent take any crap. he, like grim, knows how 2 hndle a bad situation responsibly and try 2 solve the issue. He isnt aloud person at all, laid back ad knows how 2 have a civilized convo w/ sum1. he has almost 900 posts which is more than a LOT of ppl here and we all kno an admin has 2 b well informed of clan issues, which he always is. He also obtained rank 8 s.mod status. Frost is a loyal, active, responsible, dedicated peson and would make a great admin

ok snoop, (hmm) well, hes been in WOA a LOONG time. hs almost 1 of our original members in a way. Hes not always active on the chat and stuff, but he still hs ove 1000 posts in the time we've been here. He has a great outgoing pesonality and has admin experiece in another clan

thats it guys! vote vote vote! tell who u voted 4 too, to confirm who actully voted. Also, its multiple choice so if u vote for more than 1 peson, make sure 2 say so

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Admin Poll Empty Re: Admin Poll

Post by giDrew Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:35 am

i vote grim and/or frost b/c they are just clearly awesome choices. They are super active and always willing 2 help, and are always here 2 defend us if need be, or 2 solve other kinds of issues

snoop is just 2 inactive, whether its his fault or not......
analogy: business place needs a job done rlly bad......who do they hire?
a) dude who cant ever make it 2 work b/ches injured or sumthing...or
B) dude with amazing resume thats ready and willing 2 get the job done

im sorry but when u need a spot filled, its not just 4 looks, we need a job done and we have 2 pick sum1 thats able 2 do it.

also, no offense 2 him, but snoop is like a compulsive liar and will NOT admit when hes caught. ive had him red-handed multiple times and he just keeps on denying it....its unbelievable lol

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 am

Yay 2nd to first. OK. i gotta vote..... ugh grim, frost, grim, frost.. AH CRAP!!! Uh i say grim. I mean he's like a SUPER POSTER. He's always on when he can which is like everyday. he recorded my MKW Tourney which was very nice of him so we can see how bad i got beaten XD. Grim. he posts like tons and tons a day. I don't go one day without seeing him post. he seems loyal to the clan a whole lot too. Grim deffinitly. Frost. i would pick, i trust him alot..... he brawls me. he played RB2 whith me when GH SH, GH 3, GH A, and GH WT were outta the question, but i seem to notice him lack of posting these days. although he is very loyal to clan. don't get me wrong. i promise i will vote u in the next admin poll buddy

So my decision is, Grim
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:11 pm

Funky Road wrote:Yay 2nd to first. OK. i gotta vote..... ugh grim, frost, grim, frost.. AH CRAP!!! Uh i say grim. I mean he's like a SUPER POSTER. He's always on when he can which is like everyday. he recorded my MKW Tourney which was very nice of him so we can see how bad i got beaten XD. Grim. he posts like tons and tons a day. I don't go one day without seeing him post. he seems loyal to the clan a whole lot too. Grim deffinitly. Frost. i would pick, i trust him alot..... he brawls me. he played RB2 whith me when GH SH, GH 3, GH A, and GH WT were outta the question, but i seem to notice him lack of posting these days. although he is very loyal to clan. don't get me wrong. i promise i will vote u in the next admin poll buddy

So my decision is, Grim
Funky, thanks for your support, but I believe that Drew intended for the poll to be for admin vote only:
Me, B0mb, LLoyd and storm will b allowed 2 vote...poll will run 4 2 days and w/e the tally is at that time will win

I wish the best of luck to both Frost and Snoop. ;)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Funky Road wrote:Yay 2nd to first. OK. i gotta vote..... ugh grim, frost, grim, frost.. AH CRAP!!! Uh i say grim. I mean he's like a SUPER POSTER. He's always on when he can which is like everyday. he recorded my MKW Tourney which was very nice of him so we can see how bad i got beaten XD. Grim. he posts like tons and tons a day. I don't go one day without seeing him post. he seems loyal to the clan a whole lot too. Grim deffinitly. Frost. i would pick, i trust him alot..... he brawls me. he played RB2 whith me when GH SH, GH 3, GH A, and GH WT were outta the question, but i seem to notice him lack of posting these days. although he is very loyal to clan. don't get me wrong. i promise i will vote u in the next admin poll buddy

So my decision is, Grim

Funky yes your right i dont post much. I dont feel it be much a problem. Grim posts alot andthats great however i must say I dont find posting to be much important. of course I'm on the forums alot but most posting for me is at least normal amount would be about 4 or 5 posts tops. dont count me out. i mean I have what....somewhere in low 800s but i've been keepin it going sense the begining. My point is Posting is one of my last prioritys. but still its not like i dont post at all. And please. Dont Blame anything on GH. The fact that I've chosen to Dislike Guitar Hero is something which I've explained time and time again and if you really do think that its a HUGE thing that I do then....idk. I guess your saying that the problem with me is I dislike Guitar Hero. Am I right?
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm

no no frost. its not the guitar hero thing although u did say something about fags saying they beat TTFAF on Smash Hits and that sorta was pointing at me too.... but thats beside the poiint im just choosing grim...... I rlly dont like choosing between two or more of my best friends. im srs buddy. U are a good friend to me.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 pm

fyi i didnt say fags i said noobs. and that was how long ago?? Like months before smash hits came out -_-
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

I'd have to say GrimBlade. Grim was a BIG help in raising this clan back up to what it was in the old days. He's become WOA's top poster and one of its most active members.

Don't get me wrong... Frost and Grim are BOTH worthy choices in my opinion. Snoop... not so much, just hasn't been on enough lately, goes on and off frequently in terms of activity.

But I wouldn't care if either Frost or Grim was chosen tbh. Both have proven themselves worthy. But Grim is WOA's top poster and has continued to maintain it through his busy summer...that says a lot about his activity level.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:10 pm

I vote Grim..... Hes very Active and Dedicated member of WOA and he deserves to be a admin....
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Guys this poll was meant for admins only... :S lol

But the contribution is good I suppose. Razz

Here's where the admins stand:
Drew - Frost/Grim
B0MB - Grim (if I have to pick one)
LLoyd - Grimblade
Storm - on vacation

Last edited by ULoseIWinHaHa AKA B0MB on Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:59 pm

i didnt know But still i say grim. he recorded my MKW tourney
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:41 pm

drew its already flawed cause theres over 6 votes for one person that means more than the 4 admins voted
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:46 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:drew its already flawed cause theres over 6 votes for one person that means more than the 4 admins voted
Yes, Bomb already addressed that issue by listing the admins and who they voted for.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 pm

ok well i just edited me into it
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Frost wrote:fyi i didnt say fags i said noobs. and that was how long ago?? Like months before smash hits came out -_-

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/guitar-hero-f14/my-guitar-hero-goals-acheivements-t118-30.htm

go here and scroll down to where i quoted you. you will see

you said WHAT FAGS! i saw it :(
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Funky Road wrote:
Frost wrote:fyi i didnt say fags i said noobs. and that was how long ago?? Like months before smash hits came out -_-

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/guitar-hero-f14/my-guitar-hero-goals-acheivements-t118-30.htm

go here and scroll down to where i quoted you. you will see

you said WHAT FAGS! i saw it :(
Umm...if you don't mind me saying, can you please take this argument elsewhere? Mad
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:31 pm

its like you got me on ur hit list dont you funky. god dang it man. can you drop something that happened like months ago!? leave me alone man. It's like your just picking on me....
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:23 am

I said it last night frost but illl say it again. But

Sorry frost..... It's just im the kind of guy quick to jump to conclusions............. But still sorry........ Will be lookin to brawl ya later.
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:30 pm

Oh I almost forgot, Storm is on vacation. So all the admins present have voted...
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:40 pm

I'm just gonna vote anyways. I vote for Grim. The reason i choose to vote for him is i feel that he , if anything deserves to be the new admin. with all things that go on here at WOA i think he'd be the most suitable person to rely on when the occasion arises. I'm trying not to make this seem like the most important thing in the world but its important to WOA to know that a new admin they receive will be of right choice and will definatly be a great benifite to the clan and its members.
Its just amazing how far Grim has gone sense he joined WOA and if u just thought about it.....wow. lol Grim has shown over the time that hes been here that hes someone people like and can trust. He is a great Mod and Hopefully an even greater admin. He is a GFX Designer and 1 hell of a good one. He is Part of something that can never be destroyed or defeated. He is Part of WOA. He is AURAFORCE!!!!!!! Razz Yeah. Yes I know i was running against em but hey man , to me it didnt matter who got admin in this poll. whether it be Grim , Me , or Snoop. I would have been happy either way for whoever won. I've tried my best to show i can do this and so have my " runningmates" Razz funny word. ik for a fact that whomever the admins choose as theyre next acceptant into the admin group will be one that was thought over and one they feel is best.( not like someone better then someone else best ) like whats right. lol I'm probably making this sound like more then it rly is but none the less my point is this. I feel Grim would make a great admin. * and even tho the mods arent supposed to vote* I give Grim my vote.

*solutes* " I~E~A~I~A~I~O "
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:12 pm

I think Grim has won. Gratz man!

BTW Frost, that was very noble of you to vote for someone else besides you ;)

I'll wait for Drew to respond.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Congratz on the new position grim
:admin: but also :beware:
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:29 pm

well its settled...CONGRATS GRIM!!!!

ive always known ud make admin from ur 1st month or 2 here......i been waitin a long time 2 do the honor of.....

man this is kinda special 2 me :lol!:

GRATZ AGAIN MAN!!! Like we've all said, uve proven ur responsible, dedicated and loyal time and time again. i know u wil make a WONDERFUL administraor 4 this clan and u TRULY truly deserve it. *tears up

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:37 pm

giDr€w wrote:well its settled...CONGRATS GRIM!!!!

ive always known ud make admin from ur 1st month or 2 here......i been waitin a long time 2 do the honor of.....

man this is kinda special 2 me :lol!:

GRATZ AGAIN MAN!!! Like we've all said, uve proven ur responsible, dedicated and loyal time and time again. i know u wil make a WONDERFUL administraor 4 this clan and u TRULY truly deserve it. *tears up
Omg, thank you. :D

I will do as great a job in my new position as possible, and give it my all. :)
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:32 am

Darn it man. u some o' gun. U GETTIN IT GOOD MAN. CONGRATZ!!!!!! GIT-R-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*Gasps for breath*OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *makes a sandwhich*OOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATZ MY BROTHA!!!!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next