[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of the Earth-(Closed)

+4
Tal
Grimblade
darthjawafett
Liraxus
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of the Earth-(Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of the Earth-(Closed)

Post by Camus Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Lyon: Seph huh? Interesting name for a graveler. Your persistance is wasted there is nothing at the end of this cave.
Seph: Then why are you going?
Lyon: Because I'm looking for someone to fight who will actually give me a challenge. Don't try to fight me though I do not want to fight against anyone who will not last long. If i have a choice in the matter then i choose to avoid senseless fightings. But...
Lyon took his fighting stance.
Lyon:.. if you stand in my way i will not hesitate to move you myself.

Last edited by Legault The Hurricane on Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of the Earth-(Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon-Explorers of the Earth-(Closed)

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:41 pm

Dfett: Looks at Adoa's dead body*
Dfett: Its his destiny to die. Marowaks always die.
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Adoa's InnerVoice: Dfett take me to tresure town and drop me in wishcan's pool there i will take the form of another pokemone
Dfett: alright
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

*stuffs adoa's body in a bag*
Dfett: guys lets go to treasure town and dump this bag in whiscans pool.
People: why
Dfett: ARE YOU QUESTIONING MAH AUTHORITEY!
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:48 pm

KOY97:OOO!! Are we playing that game again where we act like dfett behind his back? whoever did that one deserves the trophy.
Dfett:............I'll get all of you soon, but for now, we take adoa's body and put him where he wishes it to be.
Talent:He was a good fighter.
Dfett:KOY, lead the way.
KOY97:mmmmmmmmmmmmmm'k.
*so they ventured off to whiscan's pool*
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:02 pm

*at treasure town*
Dfett: That was fast
Mario: How dare u copy my way of getting places in Super Mario World
Dfett: Roasts mario*
*throws Adoa's body in Whiscan's pool*
*he starts to glow*
.... *Talent farts*
Dfett:Dude WTF!
Talent: hehehe sorry :$
*Adoa appears and is a weaville*
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:15 pm

Adoa: i have been rebirthed and now......HOLY SHIT THAT HAS SOME HANG TIME TALENT DID U SHIT YOUR PANTS OR WHAT >_<
Talent: Embarassed
Dfett: XD
Kirby: so he was a dead marowak and now a Live Weaville?
Valiant: its called Rebirth, when a pokemon gets attacked defending its freinds and dies doing so with certain speacial circumstances it can be reborn as a new pokemone, that pokemon is chosen from The Dieing pokemon's Dominet Personality Example Adoa likes to steal Weaville Likes to steal Perfect match
All:........
Dfett: how the **** did u knwo that?
Valiant: Huu? hey guys this wishcans voice is almost the same as mine
Dfett: *facepalm*
Adoa: thank you guys for my rebirth :D
Dfett:ok so now what?
Adoa: lets hang around town
Dfett: u going to steal? (smirk)
Adoa: if i did it would be 2 easy (crs)
_
* and so the 5 pokemon set down there base in Treasure Town*
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:43 pm

*1/2 n hour later*
*The base is set up*
Adoa: Ok how are we going to Steal latias*
Dfett: THIS AGAIN!
Valiant and Koy: WERE STEALING LA--
Dfett: Why dont u say it so the people in Canada can hear you!
Adoa: it was my plan that i got after a dream.
Talent: A dream that probably wont happen
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Seph:Fine then im going down to the next floor -_-

*Enters next floor and stares at a Golden Mask*

Seph:Yes!

*Takes golden Mask and puts it in backpack*

*Leaves dungeon*

...*Cave wall breaks and a giant strange slab appears*
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:55 pm

Lyon had walked close behind and saw him leave with the mask.
Lyon: The fool greed has corrupted his mind.
Lyon walked off to the slab that had appeared. He looked around to see no other means of entry to get deeper into the cave. He punched the wall out of frustration and left the cave. Failing to notice the treasure. As he exited the cave he could here a chattering of a group of people in the distance. He didn't care and just started walking in their direction which was also the exit.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:29 pm

KOY97:I SMELL SOMETHING!!
Valiant:yeah. our food.
KOY97:no, something different.
Dfett:O no. we're not falling for that again. the last time you did this it was talent's fart.
talent:CAN WE JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT!!
Adoa:seriously dude, that smelled! How many truckloads of beans did you eat?
Talent:IT WASNT MY FAULT IT WAS THE ONLY THING AVAILABLE!
KOY97:I know you're there..........
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:46 pm

*2 sentrets pop out from bushes*
Me: WOW! thats what u were smelling (D)
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:26 am

Lyon notices the predicament the small group was in. He uses extreme speed and knocks both of the sentret out and throws them aside.
Dfett: Hey! we could of handled them.
Lyon: You need to save your energy. I easily went through the cave and went to the bottom floor.But it may be beyond your level. So I advise you to turn back now if you aren't prepared. My Name is Lyon and you better stay out of my way.
Then Lyon begins walking past the group.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Koy;that sob ......lets take him =/
Adoa: no hes right he is stronger this new body needs training
*And so the team did some hardcore training with LIVE TO WIN playing in the backround*
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Lyon had stayed close by to see why such a weak group wanted to enter teardrop cave. He witnessed their failed attempt at training (he thinks it's a failed attempt since his way was better). This group would get seriously hurt or worse if they do not work together. To think that he would have to help them. If they get seriously injured or worse and knew he could of stopped it then he would have guilty conscious the rest of that day. But he would not Join this merry band just keep an eye on them until their "adventure" was over. Only at the last minute though, when they truly and uterlly need his help other wise he would just witness them try and get their way through the cave. So Lyon came out into the clearing and began meditating.
Lyon: If those fools think they can get through the cave without any help they will be just asking for pain from the darkest depths of the cave.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:46 pm

-Adoa noticed Lyon Observing them train, so he Made Test Dummies outa ice with Valiant-

Adoa: OK NOW ITS TIME FOR WEAVILE VERSION OF SAVAGE MODE!
Lyon: 0_0 he cant do savage mode its only passed down throw generations and its stayed with the marowak geneeration for 50 years
Adoa: Savage!

*With a GREAT amount of speed and power Adoa performed a mixture of metal claw,nightshade and extream speed in beast mode dystroying anything in his way (1000 ice Sculptures)*

Lyon: (hmm) i have to watch the leader closley also.....All the others have speacial traits aswell,-

That Spheal with his Ice EVEN colder then normal pokemon enough to freeze even magma
That Houndour's can melt rock witch is out of the ordenary
That Combusken's inteligents is almost equal to mine
That Myghtiana's teeth can bite threw soild ice ?_?
(hmm)
ill have to observe more...
_
Adoa: so dfett how did u like that?
Dfett: it cant beat my Fire/Mega punch comboa HIYA!*smashes ices*
Adoa: but i can try :D
_
and so the 5 trained more and more all day long.....

Last edited by Adoamros on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:53 pm

*Peeking through bush*
Seph:(damn...they good)
*Leaves from bushes and enters FallingRock Dungeon(17 F)

About FallingRock Dungeon...
Every onehundred steps a boulder will fall on someone in your party.It does 50 Damage.
There is also rumors of a legendary Pokemon in Floor 17.(level 30)
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 pm

That night Lyon had punched down a tree for fire wood. Lyon was in his meditative state for sleep but he could still listen. A technique he learned so that if he was ever attacked he would already be ready to dodge. It was about midnight with the moon high above the sky showing light upon the merry band with a faint orange glow from the dying fire. He could hear a whispering of Adoa and Dfett.

Last edited by Legault The Hurricane on Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:14 pm

*after the training*
*The sun peaks*
Dfett: Now what?
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Adoa: you and me have to talk......
Dfett:...ok
_
12:00 Midnight
Dfett: Adoa hes gone
Adoa: good, ok guys we have a anosument
Team: is it about Seph?
Adoa:......what do u guys know about him atm?
Valiant: that the dugeon they were in clolapsed
Adoa:...yah but theres more.... dfett why dont u explain your the smart one
Dfett: Seph was Observing us 2day, and so was ...Lyon
Team: The lucario?
Dfett: yes..we have reson to belive that they are ploting something so.......were going to follow seph..
Talent:Why?
Dfett: hes going to 2 dugeons now and we havent completed 1
Adoa: so were going to follow him see what hes looking for ambush him and take it Neutral
Team: DAMMIT BACK TO STEALING AGAIN!?
Adoa: its all free game in a dugeon no cops rule the area and..... if seph gets more powerful he might try to take us outa the picture
Team: makes sence.....
Dfett: ok lets get some rest
_
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:26 pm

In his medatitave state:
Lyon: Stealing? Greed is corrupting everyone's mind. But i will not let wealth stand in my way. They are looking for that graveler as well. I'm beyond his and this groups level but that graveler is abit above theirs so they should be warry of him. To think this group is involved with that graveler. I must of missed an important fact if they are getting worked up about him. But i can't get involved with their business. I have my own business to atend to.

I swear on my life i will avenge you partner. I will avenge you even if my body turns to dust. I will avenge you with my own power. But i know you would not let me off easy if i did not help the weak. Until the day i find him I will keep training and no one will stop me.

Last edited by Legault The Hurricane on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:03 pm

*on 5th floor*
*Reading a map and a picture of a SOUL DEW is on the side*

Seph: Ok then...

*Hears something and turns around*
Seph:What was that? Eh...
*Goes down Stairs*
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Lyon was the first to wake up. Everyone else was asleep. Lyon began sensing aura he found the path that the graveler took. It went straight towards FallingRock Cave.
Lyon: If they are not going into TearDrop Cave then there is no need to aid them. They would be fools if they attempted to go into FallingRock Cave. Some people say there is a monster in the depths of that cave. Knowing their lunatic actions I wouldn't be surprised if they went.

Lyon left towards the cavern.
Lyon: If they do come to the cave I may have to fend them off so that the real danger won't show itself to them. They have a slim chance at beating a monster if the rumors are true. Even if they trained the entire time their chances will still be slim. This monster shouldn't able to defeat me so i should only keep them away from the final floor.

By then Lyon had arrived at the cave and looked back in their direction.
Lyon: this is for their own good.

Lyon began to get through the cave. Like the last one alot of weaklings attacked.
On the fifth floor though Lyon heard a noise. He closed his eyes and started sensing aura he searched left and right but he couldn't find what was making the noise. When he realized where it came from he took a large step to the left just as something fell on the spot where he was standing. He opened his eyes and saw a kabutops rubbing the stone off of his scythes.
Lyon: So you used your arms to hang from the ceiling. Interesting tactic. It would of worked for any normal person but your against me.

Lyon raised his hand and then something caused that area to distort. All Kabutops saw was some kind of invisible force heading towards him and when it hit he was sent flying hitting rocks.
Lyon: That was DragonPulse (what it looked like in pokemon Battle Revolution) if you didn't know.

Lyon then left onward.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adoamros Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Adoa: *YAWWWWWN*
Dfett:...your pissing me off adoa
Adoa: mhmmm?
Dfett: sould we be heading out?
Adoa: its to early
Dfett >_< 12 in the afternoon
Adoa: o....gusse i over slept
Team: LETS GO!

*And so the team went into Falling rock cave*
Adoamros
Adoamros
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Liraxus Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:45 pm

*on the 7th floor*

Seph:I wonder if anyone is following me...

*Turns around and no one is there*

*Heads down to 8th floor.*
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next