[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky

Post by Liraxus Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 am

Like Platinum is to Diamond and Pearl Explorers of the Sky is like Platinum...with more cool Dungeons...Giratinas new form...ETC...thats why i want it...
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky

Post by Grimblade Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:20 am

I'm going to pass on this one. It's like they do with every Pokemon game.

They make a duo with slight differences, and then make a third later on with a little bit added. I don't waste a bunch of money getting games that are almost the exact same, I just get ONE and wait for the next new game.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky

Post by Grimblade Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:41 pm

I think it's funny how some people get both games then the third.

"OMG I GOT DIAMOND AND PEARL, AND GOT BOTH LEGENDARIES! NOW I'M GOING TO GET PLATINUM AND GET ONE EXTRA DUNGEON AND ONE MORE LEGENDARY! AND IT ONLY COST ME $105!"
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down