[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening..

+4
Camus
Tal
Funky Road
Panther
8 posters

Go down

As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening.. Empty As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening...

Post by Panther Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 am

The disturbing thing? THERE'S ONLY 2 PPL (including me) IN THE CHAT. :affraid: IT'S CREEPY. ME AND LLOYD R THE ONLY ONES! this must be the end of the world... Shocked
Panther
Panther

Back to top Go down

As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening.. Empty Re: As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening..

Post by Funky Road Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:03 am

spam topic.......... atleast it is to me. idk bout yall but this seems like a spam topic to me.... Dude.... nobody knows when Armegeddon's gonna strike...............And besides. its morning. you're not gonna expect to see that many ppl on the chat scince ppl in the summer time like to sleep in a little bit before going on the chat
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening.. Empty Re: As I'm posting this the most disturbing thing is happening..

Post by Tal Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:04 am

yeah it's spam
everytime i go on in the morning nobody is ever talking
it's not a big deal panther :S
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 am

It's not a big deal so there is no point.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:55 am

=>WARNED 3/5

panther these kind of things are shoutbox things not forum things
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:36 pm

Panther, it was 8:57 in the morning, IDK bout you guys but I am ASLEEP or I'm not home Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by darthjawafett Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Thats 1 reason the AM hours suck for the chat. But this is really bad spam. Its not even news, and Lloyds right this is a shoutbox thing.

Last edited by darthjawafett on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
darthjawafett
darthjawafett

Back to top Go down

Post by Valiant Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Yeah this is spam =/. I'm not awake until 12:00 or 1:00 so if your in the chat alone then just stay in the chat and get something to do to pass the time.
Valiant
Valiant

https://www.youtube.com/user/10Phazon01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down