[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephirothj1's MKWii Tips and Tricks

2 posters

Go down

Sephirothj1's MKWii Tips and Tricks Empty Sephirothj1's MKWii Tips and Tricks

Post by Liraxus Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:53 pm

OK i got tons of neat Tip's and Trick's for people who play MKWii

Here is a few i use...

Dashing through Grass.

Ever see that annoying Turn? Time to traverse it. If you got a Mushroom Power-up you can use it right before going on the grass and go through the grass getting to the end of the turn quickly!
Example:Moo Moo Feilds

Battalia.

Want to be an Epert in Battle? Always trying to just get those Coins to a high level early?
Heres some tips in Battle.

1.When in a coin fight i suggest using Funkey stadium. And aim for jumping to grab groups of Coins.

2.If you want to easily win i suggest having a Stage with not much Obstacles. But if it has alot of Obstacles i suggest using a Green or Red shell because it will bump all over the place and soon hit someone.

3.If you got a Bomb wait for a group and throw it. But be at a good throwing range.

Dodging the Red Shell,The Blue Shell,and The POW Block

1.To dodge a Red Shell... hold down B while having a Shell Power-up and a shell will be behind you. When the shell hits, IT WILL HIT THE SHELL YOUR HOLDING!!!

2.To dodge the POW Block...When the Block is at its third Squish, Jerk up on the Wiimote and you will jump up, you will lose any power-up you got but you won't slow down :3.

3.The Blue Shell...Mario Karts most powerful weapon. To dodge this disastrous beast you must have a Mushroom Power-up. When you see the Shell ready to hit you quickly press B so the Shell will miss you and hit the poor sucker in 2nd place XD (Maybe) giving you the advantage.

Power-up uses

If you become a bullet bill. Don't just attack anyone like a kilometer away from you. just go and hit anyone really near you!

Come back soon for more Updates!
Liraxus
Liraxus

Back to top Go down

Sephirothj1's MKWii Tips and Tricks Empty Re: Sephirothj1's MKWii Tips and Tricks

Post by Funky Road Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:17 pm

i kinda know most of these. yet they are usefull when im in a bad position (EX: 5th place)
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down