[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

trip to costa rica for the whole summer

5 posters

Go down

trip to costa rica for the whole summer Empty trip to costa rica for the whole summer

Post by SoulReaver Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:12 pm

guys, it's summer already and ik i have to be active but i rly want to visit my family in costa rica.. they mean alot to me and so do u guys but. i spent alot of time with u guys but i also want to spent time with my family... plz understand. i leave next saturday and i come bak at august 15th. on august 19th is my birthday so i just wanted to let u guys know. i hope u guys have a great summer and i cant wait to be bak. ill bring my wii with me so i may have a good chance of connection. ill be on ssbb once in a while.... if u havent given me ur fc already then now is the time to spit it out (not to be mean lol). i may get cod tomorrow idk.
ssbb FC:3093-9990-9406
name: sob
lol ik ur fc's r on the forums but dont be lazy XP
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

trip to costa rica for the whole summer Empty Re: trip to costa rica for the whole summer

Post by cclloyd9785 Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:42 pm

ok dude. have fun and happy 3 months early birthday
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

trip to costa rica for the whole summer Empty Re: trip to costa rica for the whole summer

Post by SoulReaver Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:39 pm

cclloyd9785 wrote:ok dude. have fun and happy 3 months early birthday
thx dude, i just hope this vacation will go well
SoulReaver
SoulReaver

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:23 pm

oh sounds fun, I hope you enjoy yourself and you have a safe trip.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by giDrew Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:48 pm

no prob i hope u have a GREAT time visiting ur fam!

dont worry about us......we've never gotten mad about people not being able 2 be here for vacations, sick, no internet....or just 2 busy

we all need time away sumtimes for various reasons so just dun wry about it man...relax and have a fun and safe trip =D

giDrew
Former Leader of WOA
Former Leader of WOA

https://woaclan.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Camus Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:16 am

Being with ones family the entire summer. Thats nice. I'm not as lucky. I live in a vacation spot so i don't get out of city much.
Camus
Camus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down