[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even In Summer, We Learn

5 posters

Go down

Even In Summer, We Learn Empty Even In Summer, We Learn

Post by Youkoi Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:18 pm

The Summer of WOA has been quite a ride. With so many things happening, there's bound to be things learned. And in case you completely ignored those things the first time around, how's about a reminder of all the lessons learned this summer at WOA:
-Never invite WOA to a Wedding. Ever.
-Everything's better mobile. Phones, gaming consoles, and even conventions. Hop in the van!
-Roleplaying games are all the rage, and you're not cool until you're in one.
-Music's even better if it's in your pants.
-Everyone wants to jump in the PyroCar. Everyone.
-WOA can make some pretty good signatures.
-Especially when they're about Roleplaying games.
-Everyone just loves making Lets Plays!
-Everyone.
-Yep.
-You're not cool if you don't play Mabinogi, either.
-Slick can't host a server at all.Minecraft is cool too.
-PSN takes a long ass time to update.
-Dragon hats take a long time to deliver. Like, really long.
-Xat is a silly chatting site for silly people and causes very silly problems.
-Clean rooms make little stuffed foxes very happy.
-When it comes to games and recommendations, no one is right or wrong with their opinion. Except for BA. His opinion is right and you need to play the games he tells you to.
-Not all newbies leave after a few days.
-The best birthdays are summer birthdays.
-And more.

And that's where you come in!
Use this topic to post some good WOA memories, and maybe some of the lessons you learned, as we wave goodbye to summer and drive off into the sunset, eventually CRASHING our CARS into SCHOOL and drive OFF A CLIFF into DEPRESSION.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Even In Summer, We Learn Empty Re: Even In Summer, We Learn

Post by Chu Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:37 pm

Last edited by Pikawars on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tal Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:38 pm

These are a few from the summer, but Koy got my mind wandering through all of WOA's history.
-Some people are mediocre at drawing and stuff. But maybe with the convincing opinions of others he's better than he'd like to believe
-I've learned that I can trust you guys by telling you things I've never told others. In fact here is what made me realize this.
-Monster hunter has become a pandemic here.
-I mean, we even have ANOTHER topic.
-Who PAYS for things anymore?

How about some stuff from waaaay long ago?
-One of WOA's saddest moments. Peach rocks. Don't you ever forget it.
-OH GOSH REMEMBER THIS

Youkoi wrote:...as we wave goodbye to summer and drive off into the sunset, eventually CRASHING our CARS into SCHOOL and drive OFF A CLIFF into DEPRESSION.
Are these cars being driven by classy men? Who will then punch us in the face?

Youkoi wrote:I proceeded to punch the trunk door off, and stood up. I looked around to see who was driving this thing. They obviously needed to be informed of what all the normal people use for transportation. Like teleportation devices. But sadly, I didn't get to do that because as soon as I turned around, I got punched in the face. It felt like quite a classy punch, but it was a punch nonetheless, and it knocked me off and out of the car and onto the street.

Pikawars wrote:And Tal is confirmed for creeper
Be careful where you walk at night

Even on the go, BA will always be with us:
Even In Summer, We Learn 2my0ydk

Last edited by Tal on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:04 am; edited 4 times in total
Tal
Tal
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Youkoi Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Tal wrote:
Are these cars being driven by classy men? Who will then punch us in the face?
It wouldn't be a WOA car ride without that.
Youkoi
Youkoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:54 am

But now the sky gods are pissed at BA for some reason cause he was attacked by meteors on Mabinogi yesterday.
I somehow survived the cataclysmic experience as well. I ended up a better person for it.

Anyway, I don't really chronicle what is said in the chat besides a few funny moments here or there that have already been mentioned above. So I don't really have much to share in terms of screen shots.

We've had betrayals, bullying, arguments, departures, and enough spam to keep you full over the course of these past summer days. However, for what is has been worth, I've gotten to know some of you a bit better; some of you a bit more personally, some of you a bit more formally. To sum it up, I pretty much accomplished what generations of my family were not able to do, getting to know complete strangers who are hundreds of miles separated from one another almost instantaneously. OH MAN I ALSO KILLED A TON OF MONSTERS AND BAD GUYS AND STUFF KERPLOWLY! KERPLOWLY! BOOM! YAAAaaAAY! I also slew the beasts of the world. It was effortless, it was surreal, it was... amazing.

Ultimately, the end of this summer is not the end of learning; just as the game over leads you to the game's beginning, we've got time to play, learn, and grow fo sho.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers
A Member  with admin powers

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/u84

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

This summer, I learned a valuable life lesson. It is one that lives inside of all of us, and will continue to give us all hope and strength as we live through the entirety of our lives. It has even shown itself time and time again on this site, against any and all adversity. It has taught me well, and has instilled new beliefs and values in my mind.

This lesson? Well, I think we can all agree---Friendship is Magic.

Also, I experienced the joys of roleplaying on this site because Rain is amazing. And I also discovered the joys of Monster Hunter.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Grimblade wrote:This summer, I learned a valuable life lesson. It is one that lives inside of all of us, and will continue to give us all hope and strength as we live through the entirety of our lives. It has even shown itself time and time again on this site, against any and all adversity. It has taught me well, and has instilled new beliefs and values in my mind.

Also, I experienced the joys of roleplaying on this site because Rain is amazing. And I also discovered the joys of Monster Hunter.
I almost expected you to start off your post with a "Dear Celestia," Razz
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Chu Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:39 pm

Oh I also learned that Fluttershy defeats dragons.

Teehee
Chu
Chu

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimblade Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:28 pm

BA wrote:
Grimblade wrote:This summer, I learned a valuable life lesson. It is one that lives inside of all of us, and will continue to give us all hope and strength as we live through the entirety of our lives. It has even shown itself time and time again on this site, against any and all adversity. It has taught me well, and has instilled new beliefs and values in my mind.

I almost expected you to start off your post with a "Dear Celestia," Razz
I was considering it, but that would have given it away. And it's "Dear PRINCESS Celestia". You have to have the "Princess" in there, or else you get banished to the moon for 1000 years.
Grimblade
Grimblade
Administrator

Administrator

https://woaclan.forumotion.net/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BA Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:20 am

Grimblade wrote:I was considering it, but that would have given it away. And it's "Dear PRINCESS Celestia". You have to have the "Princess" in there, or else you get banished to the moon for 1000 years.
Woops, my bad.
BA
BA
A Member
with admin powers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down