[woa]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUITAR HERO METALLICA

+7
Funky Road
Frost
GoatNuttz
SoulReaver
giDrew
Grimblade
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUITAR HERO METALLICA - Page 2 Empty Re: GUITAR HERO METALLICA

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:58 pm

GOT IT

Gonna go play it right now and after a while I'll give you guys a review.
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by cclloyd9785 Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:46 pm

i ahve it and i love it.
cclloyd9785
cclloyd9785

http://cclloyd9785.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GoatNuttz Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:12 pm

See I told you guys its not that bad!

GoatNuttz

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm

still dont care or like Metallica
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:40 pm

The Main point of the Game is for people to play Metalica. Its not rly about playing Guitar Hero. What gets people to want it is the fact that they can play one of their favorite bands " ON GUITAR HERO " And Be able to rock out. The main probablem is there is only like 50-something songs. DISSAPOINTING! especialy for us Metalica Fans. I mean think about it guys. If they can fit 80 songs , 80 SONGS! into GHWT then why cant they do the same for GHM and have Every Single One of Metallica's Songs on there and even have the rest of the bands that it includes right now in there. 1: that would make it a whole lot more interesting. 2: itd make it way more buying worthy. and 3: itd have like 70-80 somethin songs in it , thus making people wanna buy it more.

Thats just plain stupid. They probably werent thinking when mking this game. poor GHM
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by B0MB AKA L33ROYY Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:42 am

That's why I was reluctant to buy it until the price went down, they ripped us off of about 30 songs. But my mom bought it for me anyway I don't remember why Razz
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
B0MB AKA L33ROYY
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah. There will be two wii GH games i wont be getting. GHM and GH 5. i dont like the band metallica. or their kinda of metal. and lynyrd skynyrd is the only song on there ill play basically

and GH 5 setlist. i dont rlly know or think most of those songs look promising... But uh yeah :p um...

I hate to do this but it comes in handy at times :post:
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:25 am

Funky Road wrote:Yeah. There will be two wii GH games i wont be getting. GHM and GH 5. i dont like the band metallica. or their kinda of metal. and lynyrd skynyrd is the only song on there ill play basically

and GH 5 setlist. i dont rlly know or think most of those songs look promising... But uh yeah :p um...

I hate to do this but it comes in handy at times :post:

funky you dont like anything rly -.- give things a chance man. i know it allways depends on what type of person you are but at least give bands a chance and not dis them when you hear not even a demo of it when ur on Rb or somethin <.<

anyways

I'm gonna buy GHm but im not gonna waste my time and money on GH anymore. to much crap for me to deal with -_- the new system they have in GH5 is way to complicated , rly i dont see why they have decided to make it in the first place. and yes Bomb ur right they cheated us out of LOADS of good songs. along with that they could have easily put in Ride the Lightning , Blackened , and And Justice For All... , but they chose not to -.- if they take songs from rb and put them in GHWT ex; Everlong and BYOB
They can take Sh!t from Rb and do it again. apparently its not hard -_- these dudes need to get their heads checked. either that or get fired cause I'm tired of seeing like one of my top fav games go down the F%@# Drain! F%@# !
Frost
Frost
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Funky Road Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:11 am

frost. i've said this time and time again. I do not like metal i have my limits. and dude
GET OFF MY BACK WITH TRY IT!!!!!! I DO NOT LIKE THE SETLIST TO GH5!!!!!!! GET THE HECK OVER IT AND RESPECT MY OPINION FOR ONCE!!!!

Guys leave me alone with metal bands and such

Yes i have heard what some of them sound like do not get me wrong! AND I DO NOT LIKE IT!!!!!!! SHEESH! JUST SHUT UP ABOUT ME AND MUSIC! I HAVE MY LIKES AND DISLIKES OK. OK. NOW END OF CONVO!!!!
Funky Road
Funky Road
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2